CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And some of us have admitted that we have had phones that have at some point died, as in not able to be charged and ready for the trash. Dylan's phone was possibly getting on and used a lot, so I have wondered if this happened on Sunday evening, and Dylan placed it on charge before going to sleep. Maybe when he surfaced the next day, he found it still dead as a doornail just before any of Coldhands' scenarios above.

I also wondered if he may have woken quite late, wolfed down some cereal before heading outside with his backpack ready to roll. Maybe he was waiting in the driveway so his dad wouldn't even have to come in. Or perhaps he started off down the road thinking he would save even more time and catch his dad down at the intersection. Either way, along comes predator - either someone Dylan knows or a friendly stranger offering a ride.

:moo:

Well they never said his phone died all they said was activity ceased

Do you have a link that mediation was suggested by LE? TIA

Found this article quoting MR from The Durango Herald, Jan 26 - not from LE directly though, not that we have heard much from them directly anyway.

Redwine said that law enforcement even suggested that the Redwines, divorced six years ago, get mediation so they can work together better to find Dylan. So far, he said, Elaine has not accepted.

Well they never said his phone died all they said was activity ceased

I'm guessing that seeing LE don't have the phone in their possession (as far as we know) they wouldn't know the reason for it's inactivity?

Why would Mark Redwine drink before a poly?

Only one answer!

Nerves, anxiety, depression, fear ... He had already either failed or had inconclusive results from one test, and was terrified that would happen again on a big time tv show, where in front of millions he would more than likely be accused of being guilty?

I rarely get to this point following cases, feeling confident on what happened, but after seeing the show as well as MR refusing to take the poly THREE times, for me it now comes down to if it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, it's a duck. :rubberducky:I am going to try & step-back for a bit and just worry about the searches. I do want to read the transcripts when the 2nd one is available. I think there are a couple interesting things I want to read.

Im very sure this expert asked him if he was on meds!

I am kind of reading posts in reverse here for some reason, so apologies for being all out of order with my replies!

I would hope that in the interests of professionalism and privacy that information wouldn't be disclosed to the public. I was really wondering about calming prescribed meds that could be keeping him relatively calm in general, rather than the emotional wreck some seem to demand he be - not really in reference to his performance on a public lie detector test.

I'm guessing that seeing LE don't have the phone in their possession (as far as we know) they wouldn't know the reason for it's inactivity?

You dont need the phone for it to ping. If its pinging the battery is still good.
It would be interesting to know when it stopped.

Oh. I'm not "slamming" him due to his license. I'm revisiting the board's decision because they clearly saw a lack of ethics - which he displayed again today, IMO.

Right. But the second he calls himself a psychologist he can be put in jail. He likes to give the impression that he is, and he doesn't mind it when folks say that he is, and he makes money because he used to be decades ago, but he isn't one and shouldn't be relaying to folks that his so-called "experience" gives him a professional perspective on anything. He would have lost his license again for what he did today. IMO.

Plenty of opportunities to admit to what? Sounds to me like he answered the questions he was asked, though perhaps not to DP's or the mob's liking.

Again, I'm 50/50 but I hope that he is not involved just so it will wake a helluva lot of people up. This isn't a soap opera or 1600's Salem Massachusetts. This isn't a Nathanial Hawthorne novel. This is a real man in real life that deserves to be treated as an innocent man until the evidence or facts say otherwise. And they don't.

ETA - And if DP had so much "experience" he would've known that the best way to get cooperation from an alleged narcissist or sociopath is not grandiose accusatory outbursts and hyperbolic baiting, but rather empathy and carefully toned open-ended questions. He blew his chances to get MR to take a lie detector test because he was more concerned with ratings and pseudo-outrage than he was with proper clinical manipulation. He alone owns that.

JMO.

Actaully DP said his training is in forensic psychology. IDK that he ever says i AM a psychologist. He's probably gotten pretty crafty at how he dresses himself up to avoid calling himself what he is.
As for the second point, I agree it was handled pretty badly by DP, but I would say in retrospect, DP may not have known exactly what kind of person he was dealing with until after MR showed his cards, so to speak. At that point DP might have thought ' if i knew yesterday what I know today about him, i would have approached differently.' See I think most people in a divorce setting will probably make outlandish claims about their x. I hear it all the time just from friends. " he's the craziest man i ever met... soemthing is really wrong with his brain... i think he may be a psycho' etc. Then you find out they just are having an equal battle and calling each other names. Point is whenever ER made her statements to the dr phil show prior to taping, it probably seemed like that ..just a woman bashing her x. Then once they meet MR , they see maybe he is a man with issues. I'm just guessing here. mooooooo

I am kind of reading posts in reverse here for some reason, so apologies for being all out of order with my replies!

I would hope that in the interests of professionalism and privacy that information wouldn't be disclosed to the public. I was really wondering about calming prescribed meds that could be keeping him relatively calm in general, rather than the emotional wreck some seem to demand he be - not really in reference to his performance on a public lie detector test.

Exactly they wouldnt say that on Tv but im sure that is one of the first questions that thaey ask and im sure thats how thy found out about th Jim beam.

Hey I think if he had nothing to hide he would have jumped at that chance to take that test.

what a better way to say!
Hey look at that I was telling the truth this whole time
Kind of like giving all us doubters the finger
It would have bee a way to REALLY get back at his wife as I see it.
It would have turned the tables and made Er the villan.
Aww poor mark he was telling the truth this entire time...

but he didnt!

JMO

Nerves, anxiety, depression, fear ... He had already either failed or had inconclusive results from one test, and was terrified that would happen again on a big time tv show, where in front of millions he would more than likely be accused of being guilty?

He looked fine on that limo ride that morning to go take the poly.
He looked ok

what happend from that ride to him sitting there looking like crap?
all of a sudden his hair is all messed up hes rubbing his face his eyes are bloodshot. I mean really.

then all of a sudden after he bailed on taking that poly he cleaned up nicely? Hes all dressed and ready to go again!
Plays with his tie

Its all an act!

JMO

You dont need the phone for it to ping. If its pinging the battery is still good.
It would be interesting to know when it stopped.

I think LE have kept quite a bit of info up their sleeves regarding the phone. I assumed that it must have stopped after or during the 9:37 text initially, but I know that isn't necessarily correct. LE haven't referred to pings at all have they? It would be quite telling to know when it stopped I agree.

They obviously know the contents of that last text, which they have kept to themselves as well - so there is another mystery for us.

I think LE have kept quite a bit of info up their sleeves regarding the phone. I assumed that it must have stopped after or during the 9:37 text initially, but I know that isn't necessarily correct. LE haven't referred to pings at all have they? It would be quite telling to know when it stopped I agree.

They obviously know the contents of that last text, which they have kept to themselves as well - so there is another mystery for us.

I agree! I think they know alot more and wont say anything till they have
Dylan and I think that will be soon!

JMO

I know I wish he did have him hidden.
I do think if MR hid this boy he would have produced him.
Sadly I do not see a good ending here.

I still have the smallest little shred of hope that he's hidden by someone somewhere and awaiting this grand re introduction ! I know it's a fantasy
but I'm not ready to discount it yet. :) You gotta have faith !

I still have the smallest little shred of hope that he's hidden by someone somewhere and awaiting this grand re introduction ! I know it's a fantasy
but I'm not ready to discount it yet. :) You gotta have faith !

He cant SCHMAE I wish he could but someone will go to jail for a very very long time.

Dont you think LE hasnt said to him look we will give you a deal if you bring him home now? If you have him hidden! it will be a lighter charge.

JMO

He looked fine on that limo ride that morning to go take the poly.
He looked ok

what happend from that ride to him sitting there looking like crap?
all of a sudden his hair is all messed up hes rubbing his face his eyes are bloodshot. I mean really.

then all of a sudden after he bailed on taking that poly he cleaned up nicely? Hes all dressed and ready to go again!
Plays with his tie

Its all an act!

JMO

Hmm ... the timeline would be worth clarifying I think - I could be way off here but I thought he was whisked away from the studio straight after the first part of the show and the one on one with DP - across town to the poly guy's office?
Then was it the next morning was when he arrived looking pretty rough, after drinking and not sleeping the night before? Didn't they then leave it another couple of hours, and in the meantime MR was spruced up again. That's when the whole backstage discussion with both DP and poly guy happened (with MR fiddling with the tie all the while) and the upshot was that he declined the poly and didn't take the stage again.
Even as I type I am thinking I have it out of order though, so someone else might be able to straighten out the timeline.
:moo: I think

Ok peeps bbl had to go grocery shopping be nice to each other!
Love and Light LOL

He cant SCHMAE I wish he could but someone will go to jail for a very very long time.

Dont you think LE hasnt said to him look we will give you a deal if you bring him home now? If you have him hidden! it will be a lighter charge.

JMO

I know it's unlikely. But I'm choosing to believe it COULD be ! :)
MR's not the only one on earth with a cabin in the woods !

Hmm ... the timeline would be worth clarifying I think - I could be way off here but I thought he was whisked away from the studio straight after the first part of the show and the one on one with DP - across town to the poly guy's office?
Then was it the next morning was when he arrived looking pretty rough, after drinking and not sleeping the night before? Didn't they then leave it another couple of hours, and in the meantime MR was spruced up again. That's when the whole backstage discussion with both DP and poly guy happened (with MR fiddling with the tie all the while) and the upshot was that he declined the poly and didn't take the stage again.
Even as I type I am thinking I have it out of order though, so someone else might be able to straighten out the timeline.
:moo: I think

http://drphil.com/

Here is the video ill look when I come home you could be right!

LOL its not the video lol oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member