CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't anyone else besides me think it's incredibly odd that they drove through McDonalds and ate while driving home vs. going inside and eating? Especially since MR wanted to sit down and eat.

Not sure, MR noted he wanted the sit-down restaurant... Dylan wanted to go to his friends. I'm sure this wasn't a pleasant time. I can't remember the time Dylan lst told Ryan he couldn't come. Dylan may have been still pleading to go to his friend's house as a last ditch effort for MR to change his mind before the trip home...sigh.

What was the smiley on Dylan's text to ER that he'd arrived at the airport? I think it was sunglasses, moustache, smile? B3)
Is that right?

Well why would MR say he wanted to go sit down and eat somewhere if he wanted to get home and was feeling awkward?

Can't remember if it was an earlier thread here or a FB discussion with someone else but the theory was that if MR was a drinker, he wanted to go to a restaurant to sit down and have a drink with dinner. If Dylan balked, MR would drive through McDs and get home that much quicker. I doubt there was much discussion over where to eat at all. That part of the story goes right into throwing the football for me- a fictional tale of a night that did not happen.

Perhaps Dylan didn't want to go inside to eat. Maybe he was tired.

**as usual these last few days I am behind and catching up**

IMO in speaking of the fly-fishing possibility we have nothing to indicate that Dylan was involved in fishing programs at school, much less being involving in fly-fishing which is truly a different sport of fishing altogether and on a much more advanced level... IMO fly-fishing is very distinguiably different than "fishing" namely with the equipment used to fly-fish being drastically different from that of fishing with a rod and reel.. a difference to the point that one would not even equate the two and would distinguish the fact that the fly-fishing equipment does not consist of Mark Redwine having a "fishing pole" missing from his home..

IMO if it were fly-fishing that Dylan set out to do there wouldn't be a "fishing pole" missing from the home and there would not have been a broken "fishing pole" initially looked at by LE as being the "fishing pole" missing from Mark's home that Dylan supposedly set out with that day.

While speculating about the possibility of fly-fishing being what Dylan possibly had set out to so that day IMO it just bears repeating and pointing out that IMO there are signifigant details that IMO do not in any way equate to the "missing fishing pole" being equipped for fly-fishing, along with other indicators that do not at all lend credence to "fly-fishing" being something Dylan even had even any knowledge of.. namely mom, Elaine whom Dylan lived with full time saying that fishing is not something Dylan goes off doing..and that's just regular ol' fishing, nothing IMO even related to the sport of "fly-fishing". jmo.

**not attempting to shut down discussion re: "fly-fishing". IMO of equal importance are discussing the details that IMO point away from "fly-fishing" being on Dylan's agenda, especially on that day, Monday, November 19.. jmo, tho.

What was the smiley on Dylan's text to ER that he'd arrived at the airport? I think it was sunglasses, moustache, smile? B3)
Is that right?

B3) is correct. I have screen shots but don't know how to post them. ETA: screen shots from the Dr Phil Day 1 video. You can see the text exchange 5:20-5:25

I'm re-watching the Dr. Phil show. MR speaks of Dylan in the past tense. I'm sure this has been mentioned, but it stood out to me immediately.

Another note, MR says "He (Dylan) acknowledged that he understood what I was saying" with regard to telling a supposedly sleeping on the couch Dylan that MR was going out to run errands. Wouldn't you remember EXACTLY the supposed last words your missing son uttered to you before you never saw him again? Not a vague "he acknowledged me". I don't know, this is a minor thing in the grand scheme of things, but it stood out to me.

TIFWIW

B3) is correct. I have screen shots but don't know how to post them. ETA: screen shots from the Dr Phil Day 1 video. You can see the text exchange 5:20-5:25

Sounds like we better ask a TEENAGER what that emote is. Let's all send any youngsters we know a txt and see what their answer is and take the average? Or do we know what kind of service they had, Verizon ?

I've used 3 lifelines , I'll eta the replies !

Sounds like we better ask a TEENAGER what that emote is. Let's all send any youngsters we know a txt and see what their answer is and take the average? Or do we know what kind of service they had, Verizon ?

I've used 3 lifelines , I'll eta the replies !

I asked my son and he said it was a sunglasses smiley although the 3 was weird and not anything he would use. Also I checked Urban Dictionary and B3) doesn't come up as anything.

So DR put he arrived, a frown and then the smiley sunglasses on the same text ?

I got an answer guy with sunglasses and a big nose ! So it's some type of fun thing, no matter .

**my apologies for still being behind therefor my posts of reply fall randomly amidst unrelated discussion**

There's only one thing I can think of that Dylan might say that would upset him enough to actually hurt him, and that is that Mike is a better father than he could ever be and he's glad they're going to be a family. I just don't believe he'd say it, but anything is possible.

I personally don't see the controlling behavior in him, though, so maybe I am just totally missing things. What I saw on DP was DP asking him a question, MR starting to answer and one of the other people interrupting him to yell and/or insult him, accuse him of lying, or whatever. He usually shut up until the rant was over, tried to defend himself, and DP would more or less tell him to shut up - which he did. His exes were both strong, intelligent women, and I find it hard to think of them as being easily controlled/manipulated by someone who seems so inept at it. I'm not saying either woman has lied about what happened, but I wonder if the reasons for his actions were what everybody thinks they are. (No offense intended to either ex. I see nothing wrong with being strong, intelligent and not easily controlled!) MOO
Regarding the one thing that may have been the something that would elicit a volatile Mark Redwine to emerge("the volatile MR" is obviously my personal phrasing of MR's possible reaction) being Dylan's having made some type remark about Mike, or even a comparison of sorts between Mike and Mark..

What is this based upon?..as in I am just wondering what particular knowledge about Mark Redwine would lead you to think that it would take Dylan's having made a statement or remark about Mike Hall that would be the catalyst for which would set Mark off?.. its not at all that I disagree with the thought that Dylan's having referenced Mike Hall in some type of a perceived threatening way would set Mark off..because I absolutely agree that it could be that subject that would possibly lead to the volatile Mark emerging that night, but I just do not dare limit it to JUST that subject as being the catalyst.. IMO there is an entire plethora of possibilities that could or IMO would lead to setting Mark off with Elaine Redwine being the greatest or most likeliest of "sore spots" for the man to be set off by, rather than Mike Hall..in fact IMO many of those plethora of possibilities could or would just as likely be the source of ignition WRT Mark Redwine's volatile temper..

So, its why I am just curious as to what would lead you to believe that Mike Hall would be the one thing that you see as possibly angering Mark to the volatile level necessary for him to inflict harm on Dylan?.. is it just due to it being the general threat of another male??..

I suppose why it is that I find it curious is just due to there being IMO a literal treasure trove of volatile Mark Redwine emerging situations ..IMO take your pick, past or present situations to choose from as IMO there is truly no shortage...yet, IYO Mike Hall is the one possibility??..:waitasec:

Re: the above BBM .. I honestly question if it could be possible that we viewed the same show just simply due to it being such an extraordinary, marked difference of what was viewed from Mark Redwine, Elaine, Cory, and Dr. Phil's interactions shown in the footage of the show...???????.... its not even in a negative way that I question the differing opinions its just truly in an extraordinary way at just what a marked difference that there is ..and hey, that definitely brings about plenty of discussion so, again this isn't about positive vs. negative its just about being honestly bewildered if indeed its fact that the interpretation is that markedly different..

Lastly, regarding the two strong, intelligent women who have both been the mothers to Mark Redwine's children, along with the fact of both having at some point in their adult lives been in the position of truly having known this man, Mark Redwine in the most intimate and in depth way that a human being experiences is IMO a priceless view of who this man, this "father" is.. I want to make certain to point out that especially where AZG is concerned this woman has been nothing less than a stellar, class act in her speaking about Mark Redwine..IMO that point is often times not made when it IMO not only deserves to be made, but most importantly that point IMO makes what she has chosen to share publicly about this man, this "father" to be just that much more credible..certifiable and stated with IMO more respect than he even deserves to have given him in light of what she and her children have endured ..

This along with his ongoing behavior displayed, combined with the fact that there is stone, cold documented proof of this man's volatile abusiveness truly makes it all the more baffling the above questions I have posed WRT how Mark Redwine's actions, words, and entire persona as a whole is seen with such an extraordinarily, marked difference. ????..

**And to make certain I am clear.. to my knowledge no one is wanting to in any way whatsoever coerce, attempt to change, or force any opinion on you.. I can only speak for myself, but there are IMO very legitimate questions being asked about the view..that's not at all my having any desire to change the view being questioned.. I have always been the biggest proponent there is for the used up cliche, "to each their own"..and in that personal view or opinion's being expressed in a public forum, an ongoing dialogue takes place that often times includes questions, further clarification, including what the opinion is based upon..<---That is NOT even remotely similar to someone forcing their own, personal opinion on you, or wanting to change your opinion..MOO.

Thank you! Does B3) have a meaning other than something like cool and happy? I think sunglasses mean cool, but I'm not sure. I don't text very often at all, so I'm not up on the smilies for it.

ETA - never mind :) Just saw your post above!

So DR put he arrived, a frown and then the smiley sunglasses on the same text ?

I got an answer guy with sunglasses and a big nose ! So it's some type of fun thing, no matter .

Dylan put yes then the frown on one line, then the sunglasses smiley on the next line.

Thinking about the 9:37 electronic communication. IMO we (meaning nobody in particular, just general) keep thinking about a text and occassionally ipad.

I'm sitting here on facebook and just noticed that I have received messages from friends, that's an electronic communication. I also know that I might have 5 messages but as soon as I look at one message, the other four never really alert anymore.

I know that when my daughter & sil were living with me, I would open up facebook and her facebook account would come up. Usually because we would x out instead of logging off.

What if the last electronic communication was something on facebook, not important at all? The receiver got it but never really saw it or saw it and never thought anything of it.
Or "like" a comment or a page.

What if it was an email to someone that doesn't really check email that often? or an iPad message (not sure how those messages are) and somebody never saw it.

Just thinking out loud.

Thinking about the 9:37 electronic communication. IMO we (meaning nobody in particular, just general) keep thinking about a text and occassionally ipad.

I'm sitting here on facebook and just noticed that I have received messages from friends, that's an electronic communication. I also know that I might have 5 messages but as soon as I look at one message, the other four never really alert anymore.

I know that when my daughter & sil were living with me, I would open up facebook and her facebook account would come up. Usually because we would x out instead of logging off.

What if the last electronic communication was something on facebook, not important at all? The receiver got it but never really saw it or saw it and never thought anything of it.
Or "like" a comment or a page.

What if it was an email to someone that doesn't really check email that often? or an iPad message (not sure how those messages are) and somebody never saw it.

Just thinking out loud.

I did mention the computer a time or two but nobody seemed to bite so I let it be :waitasec:

"Electronic communication" could have been FB, emails, or any type of pm's.

Do you happen to know if Dylan had access to Mark's computer?

Here's what ! I bet that is Dylan's ' signature' line. The bottom line of a text is for your signature. Most adults ( i wont shame those who do ) do NOT have a signature on their text, but I know a few. But almost ALL teens do ! I bet no matter the content of his text to anyone, it showed that at the bottom of his text. And since that text was only a couple of words, the next line, another emote ! MOOOOOOOOO

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...r-colorado-boy-who-vanished-during-dad-visit/

Police and volunteers searched a Colorado lake for a 13-year-old boy after cadaver dogs picked up a scent that led them to the edge of the water.
But the latest development in the week-long hunt Dylan Redwine failed to find the boy or his body.

Seven divers from New Mexico State Police searched Vallecito Lake through the weekend after the dogs followed the scent to the lake, according to KMGH.

Was it ever determined where the cadaver dogs picked up the scent ? It was obviously before they arrived at the lake.

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1091
As of Friday, she said, “They are looking at all leads. The Center for Missing and Exploited Children had a representative there” when she was at the sheriff's office Friday morning. “They are looking at Dylan as endangered, possibly abducted.”
She was skeptical of a report that someone at Vallecito saw two boys walking along CR 501 Monday at around 2 p.m., that one of them had a backpack. “The Sheriff’s Office is trying to substantiate that, because he didn’t spend that much time at Vallecito,” she said.
“We lived off CR 223 for about eight years,” she said, and his friends were from Bayfield, not Vallecito. The sheriff's office has been contacting those friends, she said.

Some more food for thought. In the case of the poastal worker who said she saw Dylan. How often was he really in Vallecito? MR and ER have been apart since 2007. A boy can change a lot in 6 years.

Here's what ! I bet that is Dylan's ' signature' line. The bottom line of a text is for your signature. Most adults ( i wont shame those who do ) do NOT have a signature on their text, but I know a few. But almost ALL teens do ! I bet no matter the content of his text to anyone, it showed that at the bottom of his text. And since that text was only a couple of words, the next line, another emote ! MOOOOOOOOO

I agree, the B3) is a signature. I did try to search and B3 came up a lot as Boy for the emoticons. IMO it's a smiling boy signature line

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...r-colorado-boy-who-vanished-during-dad-visit/

Police and volunteers searched a Colorado lake for a 13-year-old boy after cadaver dogs picked up a scent that led them to the edge of the water.
But the latest development in the week-long hunt Dylan Redwine failed to find the boy or his body.

Seven divers from New Mexico State Police searched Vallecito Lake through the weekend after the dogs followed the scent to the lake, according to KMGH.

Was it ever determined where the cadaver dogs picked up the scent ? It was obviously before they arrived at the lake.

In this video, they mention that the place where the dog picked up the scent was also the same place the police dogs picked up a scent this past fall.So, whatever is there could have been there before Dylans disappearance.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/...ign=Feed:+Kobcom-Home+(KOB.com+-+Top+Stories)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966