CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
~Respectfully Snipped~
I also believe that the point of the visit to that attorney that day was to get his income information to his attorney and to file papers to likely have that child support either reduced or overturned altogether. And I believe he hadn't made a payment yet and his attorney advised that he needed to make the payments until they could return to court.

MOO

Where is the bolded info coming from? I haven't seen anything in MSM. Can you link it up, please?

Salem

@Fed, thank you for your concern, I really appreciate it. I take no offense at all. I did see those qualities, years ago, but time changes people as well as vision is clearer. I always have the excuse, I was young and drunk (just kidding). I really am not offended at all.

Thank you, AZG. The last thing I want to do is offend you. Many many moons (and threads) ago, I brought up the very same notion that some of the things said about MR may be offensive to you or ER, or even the kids because the fact remains, at one time you did love him. (drunk or not, lol)

And with that....I'm out. Gonna go see Jack the Giant Slayer with the boy.

Will be back later.

Thanks Money Girl, IMO that is interpretation of the reporter and not what was actually said on DP, MR said that he told ER if she did not get help then he would get a divorce. An ultimatum IMO is not an action.

BTW I'm only wondering this because IMOO if MR's ultimatum can be construed as a reason for and indication of who requested the divorce, it could also be said that ER filed against MR because he was unfaithful and abusive (the neighbor underwindowsexcapade followed by abuse).

Both accusations count toward character IMO

color me....curious

who filed for divorce first is important to finding Dylan...

how?

:waitasec:

Even according to mr, they didn't treat it as more than a runaway for ten days. (it was in his first interview, I believe)

CBI and FBI were involved. I don't know if they're involved any longer except maybe to monitor from afar and be available should local LE have any questions. (I really don't know...I'm just speculating)

I believe the FBI and CBI are actively involved, there's been news releases concerning the amount of persons investigating from multiple agency's , and once the FBI gets involved in cases, the amount of information released is either nothing, or very minimal.
I just located this.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/ostrow/...teen-dylan-redwines-parents-on-dr-phil/13051/

(Dylan, who would now be 14, disappeared in November while on a court-ordered visit with his father in Vallecito, near Durango in southern Colorado. The La Plata County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI are still investigating. Searchers with cadaver dogs drilled holes in the ice on Vallecito Lake over the weekend in the ongoing search for the boy)

Thanks Money Girl, IMO that is interpretation of the reporter and not what was actually said on DP, MR said that he told ER if she did not get help then he would get a divorce. An ultimatum IMO is not an action.

BTW I'm only wondering this because IMOO if MR's ultimatum can be construed as a reason for and indication of who requested the divorce, it could also be said that ER filed against MR because he was unfaithful and abusive (the neighbor underwindowsexcapade followed by abuse).

Both accusations count toward character IMO

Except that the divorce was in 2007, and the court records show that the incident happened in 2008. Cory said on the show that he caught MR cheating on his mother, but according to records, they weren't married at the time. MOO

I find it hard to take Mark seriously when he states Elaine and drinking "problem" when he cant stay sober enough to help his missing son .

I think Mark projects his faults onto others. Mark's been a big time drinker for a long, long time, imho, based on Jim Beam's sabotage of "absolutely" taking the poly, Mark qualifying the "half bottle" to a half pint, and Mark's beer belly.

WOW NC, did Smooth take over your body?? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:lol, jk and no offense to smooth, just couldn't resist.

I love Smooth too. She talks like me - pre-MTV generation long sentences.

IF Mark failed the first poly, then it would be SOP for LE to ask him to take another one, at least this is what I've seen in other cases. They have been known to give several polys, as long as the person agreed.
If it was inconclusive, they may or may not ask him to take another one. And if what Mark says that Bender told him is true, then that is also possible. He could have told him that in order to try to convince him to take another one.
But we have no way of knowing for certain until LE confirms it.

BBM

That is the key sentence, imo.

I have never seen any of the divorce papers - even if not the original filing, you'd still be able to tell by Responder and Petioner who originated the filing. Those terms remain the same on any of the documents for a divorce - whether custody changes or child support requests or any of the many requests for information tied to the divorce case.

In regards to the drinking, although the question asked was very direct and may have been offensive to some, there is a place for it in the discussion. One motive that has been introduced, heavily discussed and in some cases put out there as an obvious fact is the idea that Mark wants Elaine back or is still in love with her. In addition to the comment about her drinking, we have Elaine saying several times that she had no contact with Mark for years. There does not seem to be any evidence that Mark wanted Elaine back, none of the stalking or creepy communications that I would expect. Instead he appears to have left her alone, with the exception of some divorce issues.

It seems to me that Mark doesn't like Elaine any more than Elaine likes Mark and I can believe that was due to the behavior of both or either while they were married or during the divorce. IMO.

Unless someone can produce otherwise, I am really discounting any notion that Mark would kill or kidnap Dylan in an attempt to "win her back."
BBM: I believe the correct terminology was that she hadn't spoken to Mark. They appear to have texted each other regarding Dylan, which is contact. And IMO, IF it was Mark who would not answer Elaine's calls (rather than the opposite), that could be a classic move to get someone to come and see you face to face, if that someone needs to speak to you (say about joint custody of a child) or it could be that he just didn't want to speak with her.

Going the other way (IF Elaine wouldn't answer Marks calls), I think she just wouldn't have wanted to talk to him, but since I don't know who didn't want to speak to whom, it's all a guess. My point is there are a lot of reasons why a person won't answer someone else. They are not all because they are not interested in the other person.

Personally, I could care less who was drinking 6 yrs ago. I want to know who was drinking the night Dylan disappeared. And I bet it wasn't his mother. :mad:

Exactly! Think of the two differences though, MB is a woman and honestly some of the things she said to me were really unprofessional IMO but I've never been asked questions by a reporter before. I appreciated her report but I was and still am confused about why she a couple of things to me.

DP was out and out in charge from the beginning.

In my experience with MR MOO and all those ooooo's - MR tends to flirt & flatter women to gain their attention and approval, with men, he is very intimidated when confronted face to face.

Exactly He was not the same in the Dr P interview he knew Dr P wasnt going to take his BS!

I dont think her interviews were professional at all.
Her questions were not good and he pretty much ran off with the entire thing.
Oh hes a flirt i saw... <Mod Snip>JMO

Body Language at it's finest...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiFNFsfXelY&feature=youtu.be

It is very telling when I see MR shake his head "NO" throughout this video in response to questions about his efforts to find his missing child.

Compare the contrast to the Dr. Phil Show when MR was asked if he had anything to do with his son's disappearance and he responds by shaking his head "YES" at the same time he claims he did not.

Just a few clues that are very telling...

Body Language at it's finest...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiFNFsfXelY&feature=youtu.be

It is very telling when I see MR shake his head "NO" throughout this video in response to questions about his efforts to find his missing child.

Compare the contrast to the Dr. Phil Show when MR was asked if he had anything to do with his son's disappearance and he responds by shaking his head "YES" at the same time he claims he did not.

Just a few clues that are very telling...

When DP pointed that out to him, MR's response was that he didn't know anything about that stuff, DP said, well I do. (paraphrased) Two very disturbing moments in the field interview with MR that he's head says one thing and mouth says another.

When DP pointed that out to him, MR's response was that he was not an expert in that stuff, DP said, well I am. Two very disturbing moments in the field interview with MR that he's head says one thing and mouth says another.

So DP caught it huh?

And MR's explanation was that HE'S not an expert in that stuff? Perfectly logical answer.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

So DP caught it huh?

And MR's explanation was that HE'S not an expert in that stuff? Perfectly logical answer.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yeah, to be perfectly clear though, I can't remember verbatum (I'm not good at that) but he either said he's not an expert at that stuff or he doesn't know about that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3