CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, do we know for sure these weren't halloween photos? :)

I hope this is appropriate...If MR was into these fetishes, then he very likely participated in this interest online. Anyone brave enough to see if they can find an online profile? Who knows what kind of information it could have (locations, timeline, etc.).

It's because I have cataracts that I'm too scared to get fixed because I don't want my eyes poked lol. Thank you for trying to help, nikb.

Cataract surgery can be life-changing, Cheese. I really hope you can get them fixed so you can enjoy your surroundings fully!

I just had a random thought and was wondering if this possibility has been posted or discussed. I keep thinking about the Dr. Phil show and MR's behavior and actions (or lack thereof). We have all basically said, "something's not adding up". It seems to be more than black or white, meaning he did this or he didn't. Do you think that just possibly he could have indeed stashed Dylan away somewhere and *never* suspected this to get to the point where it has now...and that he doesn't know how to get himself out of this? Do you think that it's possible Dylan *is* still alive being held somewhere but MR just doesn't know what to do that won't send him to jail for a very long time? He seems to have women coming forward (the ex girlfriend and the mail carrier) who vouch for him. Could he have possibly talked someone in to keeping Dylan? Maybe this is just my wishful thinking, but is there a remote chance or is this too fanciful? Does MR have an attorney? If so, and this is a real scenario, the attorney could help unwind this.
Really a stretch, I know. Let's find Dylan!

Okay - you can discuss what Elaine said and you can use that for a link to back up your theory/speculation, etc.

You may talk about the "pictures" and use the word "fetish." BUT you may not be discriptive about it, okay? If someone doesn't know what the fetish is, you can pm that info back and forth without talking about it.

We will see how it goes. If necessary, we can move to the parking lot, but it would be nice if everyone can stay together in the main thread. So... we will just see how it goes and make decisions as necessary along the way.

Salem

I think what Tricia said is VERY important:

(I'm paraphasing)

No Bit*Hing or moaning on WS about Elaine not mentioning pictures to the Judge

I'm quoting these two posts to make sure everyone see them. These are the guidelines and I want everyone to especially note what Tricia said in scorekeeper's post above, because the MODS will be taking that very seriously.

Thanks,

Salem

PS - I changed the wording in the quotes to red.

I just had a random thought and was wondering if this possibility has been posted or discussed. I keep thinking about the Dr. Phil show and MR's behavior and actions (or lack thereof). We have all basically said, "something's not adding up". It seems to be more than black or white, meaning he did this or he didn't. Do you think that just possibly he could have indeed stashed Dylan away somewhere and *never* suspected this to get to the point where it has now...and that he doesn't know how to get himself out of this? Do you think that it's possible Dylan *is* still alive being held somewhere but MR just doesn't know what to do that won't send him to jail for a very long time? He seems to have women coming forward (the ex girlfriend and the mail carrier) who vouch for him. Could he have possibly talked someone in to keeping Dylan? Maybe this is just my wishful thinking, but is there a remote chance or is this too fanciful? Does MR have an attorney? If so, and this is a real scenario, the attorney could help unwind this.

This has been brought up lots of times. But who, really, would do this for MR, for months on end? That person or persons is looking at possible life in prison now. They could have released Dylan long ago and said it was all a misunderstanding.
If someone has Dylan, they are felons just like whoever placed him.

MR obviously has more than one 'fetish'...there are at least 3 separate 'fetishes' wrapped together into one seriously disturbed person. Compound that with increasing alcohol abuse and you have the potential for some very horrific scenarios.

I agree that this could very well be a possibility. It's the best case scenario because Dylan would still be alive somewhere. That's why I wish there was some way for SOMEONE to make some kind of deal with MR -- give DR up now and no questions asked - no jail time for you.

But then on the flip side - a dead person means that person can't talk...

And then you have the SODDI (some other dude did it) scenario.

And then all the other scenarios previously listed...

So there are a lot of possibilities. Where to start? How to help?

JMO

ER certainly did not come across as a vindictive ex-wife hell-bent on bashing her ex. If she was she would could have used the information about this fetish to her advantage long ago. In fact, she seemed to have gone out of her way to preserve a relationship between the boys and MR. She seemed to have concerns that MR had been deteriorating over the past couple years especially.

I hope this is appropriate...If MR was into these fetishes, then he very likely participated in this interest online. Anyone brave enough to see if they can find an online profile? Who knows what kind of information it could have (locations, timeline, etc.).

Go for it! I'm certainly not going there!! I'm sure LE has and that's good enough for me.

I think what ER proved to me tonight was that Joe Public never really knows just what truly goes on "behind closed doors" in any family.

I am so grateful to her for her bravery in speaking with us tonight and for allowing us to share her pain and anguish.

Continued prayers that Dylan is found and returned home soon.

ER certainly did not come across as a vindictive ex-wife hell-bent on bashing her ex. If she was she would could have used the information about this fetish to her advantage long ago. In fact, she seemed to have gone out of her way to preserve a relationship between the boys and MR. She seemed to have concerns that MR had been deteriorating over the past couple years especially.

BBM
Did you get the sense that the concern or observance of the deterioration was in real-time or was she looking back now with 20/20 hindsight? I'm questioning that myself and am interested in other opinions on this.

MR obviously has more than one 'fetish'...there are at least 3 separate 'fetishes' wrapped together into one seriously disturbed person. Compound that with increasing alcohol abuse and you have the potential for some very horrific scenarios.

Fetishes are only a problem when they disrupt normal activity. While one might say that your children seeing them disrupts life, there is no evidence that Mark's fetishes stopped him from functioning in life (work, friends, or even fatherhood since this is apparently two year old information).

Also, I haven't seen anyone speak of increasing alcohol abuse except in speculation. Yes, we all saw him say he drank 1/2 a small bottle of Jim Beam on DP. His ex-wives both indicate he didn't drink to excess while they were together and Elaine states that she didn't see Mark or hear from Dylan that Mark was drinking to excess or abusing alcohol.

Go for it! I'm certainly not going there!! I'm sure LE has and that's good enough for me.

I'm having a hard time with trying not to picture the fetish in my mind....I feel as sick as I did when it was discussed on FB right after the Dr. Phil show...

What Dr. Phil was saying to Mark has a whole new meaning now.....he offered to help him....

Poor Elaine. And poor poor Dylan.

If MR did indeed spend much of his time alone since the divorce, either on the road or at home, he could have "gone more into himself" as it were, developing or indulging interests he may have previously kept under wraps. I wonder if his other relationships were of short duration and few and far between, since 2008.

Fetishes are only a problem when they disrupt normal activity. While one might say that your children seeing them disrupts life, there is no evidence that Mark's fetishes stopped him from functioning in life (work, friends, or even fatherhood since this is apparently two year old information).

Also, I haven't seen anyone speak of increasing alcohol abuse except in speculation. Yes, we all saw him say he drank 1/2 a small bottle of Jim Beam on DP. His ex-wives both indicate he didn't drink to excess while they were together and Elaine states that she didn't see Mark or hear from Dylan that Mark was drinking to excess or abusing alcohol.

BBM - That was what I heard as well. I would want to have more recent, personal information about his drinking in order to declare his drinking an issue at the time of Dylan's disappearance. No doubt about it, he let drinking get in the way of his LDT on Dr Phil.

I'd be interested in hearing a psychiatrist's opinion on those 3 fetishes being wrapped together - apparently all in the same pictures? Or do we believe those were separate pictures? Is it common for these particular fetishes to overlap like that?

BBM: Elaine stated very clearly that she has observed noticeably "deteriorating" behaviors in MR in recent months, including excessive use of alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member