CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see the chat text on the show website at all. Are we allowed to talk about the show here?

Did you scroll down a bit? It's down the page a bit.

I can't see the chat text on the show website at all. Are we allowed to talk about the show here?

I believe that Salem wants to keep all the comments here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9054547"]True Crime Radio Show, Sun. March 17th, 2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please discuss the radio show here! Let's keep all the comments here and not in the regular thread.

Thanks -- it should be a very good show this evening!

Salem

PS - I'll open the thread about 15 minutes before the show starts.

I'll be right back with a link!

Salem

ETA: Here is the link! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/03/18/websleuths-radio

Did you scroll down a bit? It's down the page a bit.

Yes I see where it is but I can't read the text because it's tiny and different colors. I have my screen zoom set at 200+ plus I just can't see it.

YES CHEESE ! Ha, I'm making that up cuz all the mods are at the show ! :p

ETA oops or maybe at that link !

The show's on now but I'm having a heckuva time getting the audio to work. Hoping there's a replay or some other way to listen to it later on.

Yes, you'll be able to listen again later.

Yes, you'll be able to listen again later.

Excellent, thanks! I'm getting about every 10th word and it's driving me insane, so I'm going to just let it go for a bit and see if it buffers or whatever it needs to do.

The Cheese - about the chat, I've got all different colors as well but it's very readable even with only being at 100% 'zoom.' Maybe you could try refreshing the page? (although that's making my sound issues worse, so if you can hear it you might want to skip this idea :) ). Also I just noticed on the top right of the chat area, one of the icons below the "About" link is for the conversation history. There are 4 icons and it's the second one from the right, looks like a quote bubble. Maybe you can see it that way? You'd have to keep closing it and reopening to keep up with the chat, but at least it's something.

Great new candid pic of Dylan up on the FMDR page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/FindMissingDylanRedwine?fref=ts.

Actually I guess it's not that new, it was posted Thursday, but I hadn't seen it before and wanted to point it out for others who might've also missed it. I get a much better idea of what Dylan really looks like from seeing candid shots like this. Not that I really expect to see him out here in California... but I do look, just in case!

Great new candid pic of Dylan up on the FMDR page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/FindMissingDylanRedwine?fref=ts.

Actually I guess it's not that new, it was posted Thursday, but I hadn't seen it before and wanted to point it out for others who might've also missed it. I get a much better idea of what Dylan really looks like from seeing candid shots like this. Not that I really expect to see him out here in California... but I do look, just in case!

Excellent, thanks! I'm getting about every 10th word and it's driving me insane, so I'm going to just let it go for a bit and see if it buffers or whatever it needs to do.

The Cheese - about the chat, I've got all different colors as well but it's very readable even with only being at 100% 'zoom.' Maybe you could try refreshing the page? (although that's making my sound issues worse, so if you can hear it you might want to skip this idea :) ). Also I just noticed on the top right of the chat area, one of the icons below the "About" link is for the conversation history. There are 4 icons and it's the second one from the right, looks like a quote bubble. Maybe you can see it that way? You'd have to keep closing it and reopening to keep up with the chat, but at least it's something.

It's because I have cataracts that I'm too scared to get fixed because I don't want my eyes poked lol. Thank you for trying to help, nikb.

So are we allowed to discuss what Elaine said on the Radio show here in this Forum ?

so what can we discuss on the thread about Mark?

are we going to have something in the parking lot?

i think the pictures, increase in alcohol consumption, etc. are important to discuss

Tricia did a great job!!

Okay - you can discuss what Elaine said and you can use that for a link to back up your theory/speculation, etc.

You may talk about the "pictures" and use the word "fetish." BUT you may not be discriptive about it, okay? If someone doesn't know what the fetish is, you can pm that info back and forth without talking about it.

We will see how it goes. If necessary, we can move to the parking lot, but it would be nice if everyone can stay together in the main thread. So... we will just see how it goes and make decisions as necessary along the way.

Salem

I think what Tricia said is VERY important:

(I'm paraphasing)

No Bit*Hing or moaning on WS about Elaine not mentioning pictures to the Judge

It's because I have cataracts that I'm too scared to get fixed because I don't want my eyes poked lol. Thank you for trying to help, nikb.

Cheese, don't be such a weenie!! I have an injection in my right eye once a month to treat wet macular degeneration. They put stuff on it to deaden it first, then the injection. I've had 6 of them so far. No biggie!
You won't feel a thing, and cataract surgery now is SOOOOO much better than it used to be. Don't keep putting it off or you will be blind!

So are we allowed to discuss what Elaine said on the Radio show here in this Forum ?

mods said yes, as long as it's just referred to as the fetish and we don't use graphic description.

Another significant LE statement made fairly recently:

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/02/...d-continues-to-devote-many-resources-to-case/

“We have gathered so many little pieces of evidence, it’s kind of like a jigsaw puzzle and now you’re just looking for that one piece to bring everything together,” Bender said.

I interpret this - (and my interpretation only! Interpretations are like noses, we all have them!) - to say, "We know what happened, and who did it. We just need one more piece of evidence to make sure that this individual gets *convicted*".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw