CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be MOTIVE for MR to stay the heck away from the media, his ex-wife, and his other son. Not to mention motive to not be in any kind of limelight. Let's see, we pressure MR with nasty pictures of his fetishes, and then say he won't do anything that we can see to help find his son.

There are no winners and losers where a missing kid is concerned. Everyone is losing. Fetishes are no more motive for harm than owing child support.

The Fetish could ruin his life! He could loose his job! His GF! His family,
Ruin chances of marriage again. A bit different than being a dead beat dad!

I think i read here that it was Cory that mentioned and brought the pics t the Dr P. show.
I think this is his way to hurt his dad for hurting him. this is how he can get to him. He is using it as amo.

What if Dylan did the same thing, If Dylan was angry because he couldnt go to R's and said something really nasty to Mark about ths pics. MR could have gotten really mad.

They know what it will do to him... they push his buttons!
And that was all MR needed to hear!

I can agree with the first part, as I kind of perceive this to be the case. The second part I just don't feel so sure about as of the various accounts of Dylan, in fact the only account I can find in which the parents agree, is that Dylan was a peace maker. When someone says that to me about someone else, I perceive them to be a person who neither likes drama around them or to be engaged in drama. If that's the case I don't really see him throwing it out there to hurt his dad for some reason. I could definitely see him asking his dad about the pics if they bothered him that much, but I don't see a head on confrontation either by a child described in the above manner.

There is one question I do have still regarding this. When I did get to listen to the show Elaine was just starting to talk about the pics and if I heard correctly(singing kid made it difficult) Elaine stated that Dylan talked to Cory about confronting his dad but she didn't know what became of that. My question is this: Elaine also stated that she thinks these pics could be one reason why Mark may have done something with Dylan, so has she asked Cory about what Dylan told him? If not why hasn't she? I got the impression from the interview that she did not inquire about what Mark told Dylan.

What would have happend?
Had MR said to Elaine (instead of Mrs Redwine) Elaine Im sorry this all has happend
lets start fresh and find our son, I promise you I had nothing at all to do with this he was just gone when I got home.
Heck at least try!

Do you all realize that when Dylan is found, and he is found alive, that because this was put into the media it will have an affect on him for quite a long time. That it could have been a private issue, but there are mean kids out there too and a mean child would use this information to cause further harm to Dylan, especially because after all of this is will probably be in a fragile mental state. Do you honestly think Dylan would have wanted every person he knew aware of these pics? If he wanted them to know he would have told them himself. My post may not make that much sense but there are some kids out there, bullies, who may not care what all Dylan has gone through, and if they don't they really are jerks, but why would you willingly put out there this embarrassing stuff that someone could use to further harm Dylan? I am thinking about Dylan in all of this because hopefully at some point he will be found alive and if that day comes he is going to have to live with all the stuff that's been put out there, the good and the bad.

Again this is just my 2 cents.

You're acting like it's all over CNN. Unless you listen to WS Radio, read the Dylan forum on WS, go on the FB pages for Dylan (and actually read what is posted there), or were in the audience for the Dr. Phil show, you wouldn't know about it.

Mark should be sending a thank you note to the Dr. Phil show that they edited out that portion of the show.

If MR had not been basically hiding from Cory and Elaine from the start, I doubt we ever would have heard about the pictures, or that they would even have been on Dr. Phil. He can look to,his own behavior for anything that comes out, as he has angered his older son beyond repair.

If Dylan is somehow alive and somehow eventually is found, these photos are likely to be the least of his problems.

I am sure he will have a lot of problems when he comes home, so why would anyone want to add anymore on him? It seems there was no thought when these pictures were brought out to what they could potentially do to Dylan. The deal is, that he may have issues with this in the future and not one person seems to have stopped to consider that.

:MOO:

I think that if you are certain that MR has harmed DR it makes sense to putpressure on him. Back when this all started, MR seemed hinky, but plenty of people were on the fence orbwillingbto give MR the benefit of the doubt. Bybpressuring MR first with the protest and then with Dr. phil, everyone, inckuding LE, got to hear a lot more from MR. That information and behavior is useful to the investigation IMO. But also there may have been people close to MR or people near MR who might have seen something odd but dismissed it because they just assume MR is a good guy deep down and what they saw can't really mean anything. Once they hear more about MR's true character, maybe then they start to put two and two together and are more willing to come forward with info. KWIM?

So in my opinion, all of thisnpressure on MR makes sense and I do beleve it is probably working.

I can agree with the first part, as I kind of perceive this to be the case. The second part I just don't feel so sure about as of the various accounts of Dylan, in fact the only account I can find in which the parents agree, is that Dylan was a peace maker. When someone says that to me about someone else, I perceive them to be a person who neither likes drama around them or to be engaged in drama. If that's the case I don't really see him throwing it out there to hurt his dad for some reason. I could definitely see him asking his dad about the pics if they bothered him that much, but I don't see a head on confrontation either by a child described in the above manner.

There is one question I do have still regarding this. When I did get to listen to the show Elaine was just starting to talk about the pics and if I heard correctly(singing kid made it difficult) Elaine stated that Dylan talked to Cory about confronting his dad but she didn't know what became of that. My question is this: Elaine also stated that she thinks these pics could be one reason why Mark may have done something with Dylan, so has she asked Cory about what Dylan told him? If not why hasn't she? I got the impression from the interview that she did not inquire about what Mark told Dylan.

I think Elaine did ask and maybe the answer she got is the reason she feels MR did something!
What did she say back in the beginning. Ïf dylan said something mark didnt like!
Could this also be whats in those sealed court records?

Hi guys, so sorry, this is not about Dylan, but I'm wondering if any of my peeps here can help put together a wanted poster and/or map? All the info, along with the link to the thread with more info, is in my signature. I would really really really appreciate it!!! I have to run to work and I'm really freaking out that we could be losing important tracking time! Thank you. Sorry for the hijack.

I agree. And this is a hard thought for me to have and to process but has anyone had the thought that there may have only been ashes left and possibly spread over the lake?

I hadn't thought of that scenario at all, but had one point to make in that regard. It is extremely hard to cremate a human body. The temperatures necessary are way hotter than would be possible for someone to make on an open fire, in a fireplace, or anything of the sort. It also takes a long time to burn a human body. Even funeral homes have to process the remains after they are cremated because it's nearly impossible - even in a crematorium designed for it - to turn some bone or teeth into ash.

Now, I've never seen human cremains before myself, but this is all just based upon things I've heard and read, and was told when my mother was cremated. And, the cremains of our large labrador (who was 120 pound) was definitely NOT all ashes - my husband looked at them, and told me it would be better if I did not as they did not pulverize the remains completely (much to my husband's unfortunate shock).

I did take the time to get a link to the Wikipedia page on Cremation where it details what is required to cremate a body, and you can see by the description that this isn't something that someone could easily accomplish in a short amount of time by building a bonfire, or something like that (despite depictions in movies, etc...). Especially in an open-air funeral pyre it takes a long time to burn the body, and there is much left afterwards that is not "ash". (And, more than enough for HRD dogs to find, I would think)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremation#Burning_and_ashes_collection
The box containing the body is placed in the retort and incinerated at a temperature of 760 to 1150 °C (1400 to 2100 °F). During the cremation process, the greater portion of the body (especially the organs and other soft tissues) is vaporized and oxidized by the intense heat; gases released are discharged through the exhaust system. The process usually takes 90 minutes to two hours, with larger bodies taking longer time.[citation needed]

Jewellery, such as necklaces, wrist-watches and rings, are ordinarily removed before cremation, and returned to the family. Several implanted devices are required to be removed. A pacemaker could explode and damage the cremator and potentially staff nearby; spinal cord stimulators have similar power sources, and implanted drug reservoirs may produce lesser bangs. A specific variety of bone nail use in the femur and humerus is a hollow shell which is inflated with saline under high pressure to grip the interior of the bone, and constitutes a bomb in the cremator. In the United Kingdom, and possibly other countries, the undertaker is required to remove such devices prior to delivering the body to the crematorium, and sign a declaration stating that no hazardous device remains in place.[11]

Contrary to popular belief, the cremated remains are not ashes in the usual sense. After the incineration is completed, the dry bone fragments are swept out of the retort and pulverised by a machine called a Cremulator — essentially a high-capacity, high-speed blender — to process them into "ashes" or "cremated remains",[11][12] although pulverisation may also be performed by hand. This leaves the bone with a fine sand like texture and color, able to be scattered without need for mixing with any foreign matter,[13] though the size of the grain varies depending on the Cremulator used. Their weight is approximately 4 pounds (1.8 kg) for adult human females and 6 pounds (2.7 kg) for adult human males. There are various types of Cremulators, including rotating devices, grinders, and older models using heavy metal balls.[14]

More information is available at the above link.

MOO: I do not think that there is any way MR, or anyone could have disposed of a body in this manner in the time frame given, unless they had a willing accomplice, and access to a crematorium which is highly unlikely, IMO.

As always, all of the above (except where I have given citation links) is MOO! :cow:

You're acting like it's all over CNN. Unless you listen to WS Radio, read the Dylan forum on WS, go on the FB pages for Dylan (and actually read what is posted there), or were in the audience for the Dr. Phil show, you wouldn't know about it.

It's not a question of where it appears in the world. It's more of a question of how many people where Dylan live are now aware of these pictures? The fact that it's online any kid, at any point in time, can later google Dylan's name and read this information. Stuff posted on WS shows up in searches as does stuff on FB. Also the local paper supposedly wants to cover the story of the pics, so it does matter. There is a big reason why on certain shows geared at kids and teens they warn them about what they post online because it once it's out on the world wide web its there forever and can't be removed.

I am sure he will have a lot of problems when he comes home, so why would anyone want to add anymore on him? It seems there was no thought when these pictures were brought out to what they could potentially do to Dylan. The deal is, that he may have issues with this in the future and not one person seems to have stopped to consider that.

:MOO:

I believe that ER and CR think that MR has done something really truly horrible to Dylan. They are doing everything in their power to break MR down and find out what he knows. They are in a state of absolute desperation. ER said on dr phil that she's afraid that MR has killed DR and his bones are just lying out there. It is worth the risk of embarrassment to get MR's fetish info out there if there's a chance it will help them find Dylan. They believe it will help and I agree with this strategy because it could lead to more witnesses coming forward who know MR or are involved in this fetish community.

I think Elaine did ask and maybe the answer she got is the reason she feels MR did something!
What did she say back in the beginning. Ïf dylan said something mark didnt like!
Could this also be whats in those sealed court records?

I thought I heard her say she didn't know what became of that because Dylan didn't talk to her about it. I just thought it was weird. I really wish there were transcripts, so I knew if I heard that correctly.

It's not a question of where it appears in the world. It's more of a question of how many people where Dylan live are now aware of these pictures? The fact that it's online any kid, at any point in time, can later google Dylan's name and read this information. Stuff posted on WS shows up in searches as does stuff on FB. Also the local paper supposedly wants to cover the story of the pics, so it does matter. There is a big reason why on certain shows geared at kids and teens they warn them about what they post online because it once it's out on the world wide web its there forever and can't be removed.

But why would, kids be googling Dylan's name anyway years from now?

ETA: I just have a hard time imagining some kid in college in 5 years deciding to look up his classmate on Google...and then reading through the 50,000+ posts on WS about the case to find out about his father....

i believe that ER and CR think that MR has done something really truley horrible to Dylan. they are doing everything in their power to break MR down and find out what he knows. They are in a state of absolute desperation. ER said on dr phil that she's afraid that MR has killed Dr and his bones are just lying out there. It is worth the risk of embarassment to get Mrs fetish info out there if theres a chance it will help them find Dylan. They believe itwill help and I agree with this strategy because it could lead to more witneses coming forward who know MR or are involved in this fetish community.

Again I point to this, that if they are wrong then what. This kinda goes along with what I said about allowing anger to rule. You do things, or say things later that you come to regret. If at the end of the day we were to find out Mark had nothing to do with this and all of these things were said and done what then? How will they affect Dylan if and when he comes home? The peacemaker of the family...

If he and his dad were big buddies like his friends said, and he does love his father, how would all this make him feel? Do you think it would be possible that Dylan would feel like some of this were his fault. He is described as being a self-less kid, and usually people who are self-less can't help but feel responsible even when they shouldn't. I do want to stress this, I am in no way saying Dylan is responsible because I know some people will try to twist that, but that from what I get from the descriptions of his personality is that it's very possible that he may feel partly responsible for this. He may put aside his own trauma and look at others' trauma around him.

As many before me have indicated there are countless examples of parents who kill their children and dispose of their bodies.. countless and WS is one of the top sources you can easily verify this fact.. decades worth and in fact in previous threads there have been linked cases documenting over 100+ parents who've killed their children..

IMO the motive is crystal clear *if* Mark Redwine premeditated Dylan's being permanently removed from the situation..and again I'll reiterate *if* its premeditated the motive is clearly regarding the fact that his ex wife successfully moved on, along with extremely recently the courts ruling in Elaine's favor in finding it in Dylan's best interest to live full time with his mom, and his mom's fiance nearly 6 hours away..as well as the courts immediately cutoff the monthly payment Mark hadbeen receiving from Elaine due to her being the breadwinner btwn the two.. that abrubtly not only ended, but the court ordered that Mark REDWINE was to now pay Elaine child support monthly..
<modsnip>

Those are phenominal triggers in a very short period of time. Combine those with a strange personality type that also soothes itself in fetishes and alcohol ...............................................and add ON TOP of THAT - knowing your child is aware of the deepeest, darkest, most-personal intimacy, equals, easily, a springboard into paranoid, psychotic, delusional thinking.

I really can't worry about MR and his rep, when he shows minimal concern for his missing child. Dr. Phil had to remind MR about Dylan. I have lost entire nights of sleep,thinking about Dylan and I don't feel that level of concern from his father. Something is very wrong with this man and if he is innocent with regards to Dylan, he seems to be guilty of keeping the case completely stalled, as I believe LE is focused squarely on him.

If he feared his secrets coming out via a polygraph, well they are out now, think of another excuse or take the test already.

The Fetish could ruin his life! He could loose his job! His GF! His family,
Ruin chances of marriage again.
A bit different than being a dead beat dad!

I would agree with you . However I would say he did more damage with his stumbling, bumbling, hangover instead of POLY act on Dr Phil that would be equally damaging to home life, love life and career..... or at least as much.
Poor dude can't buy a break ..............from himself ;)

The facebook page, Find Missing Dylan Redwine, is promoted as being the official and sanctioned page for Dylan by his mother and her friend. That page in turn has endorsed and sent people to at least two pages devoted to bad mouthing Mark Redwine while pretending to be warriors. That, IMO, may as well be Elaine, as she has full knowledge of the content and recommendations listed. Also, IMO, Dylan is being harmed by this behavior because good people will stop looking.

I'm from planet Earth :great:

All MOO, but I don't see directing them to the other sites as "condoning" them. I have seen one post that said; paraphrasing "if you want to talk about that kind of stuff go to one of the other pages where they allow that stuff". I believe once I saw where they provided a link, but it was more to get those discussions off of the official page, and distance themselves from that type of behavior. I hardly see that as "endorsing", but that is of course, all MOO...

As always, all of the above is MOO! :cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member