CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not trying to be a killjoy here but does anyone appreciate the irony of us discussing how best to cook a turkey while Dylan has missed not only Thanksgiving, but Christmas, his birthday and now we're speeding toward Easter with no sign of him? It breaks the heart and boggles the mind.

That's very sad. And it coincides with my thoughts just now. What is the best way to help Dylan? What are the things that make a difference?

if luminol was used during the search then imo he would have had to call in a biohazard clean up company. I doubt ordinary store bought cleaning produsts would be of much use.

If luminol was not used in that house, I am deeply disturbed. Surely, I am not alone in assuming they used luminol and someone cleaned it up?

fishing poles are not furniture and rearranged is vastly different to removed.

What? I'm not sure I follow. When people rearrange their living room things get moved and removed.

Besides, fishing poles can be furniture. I see fishing poles as decor all the time. Check it out on Pinterest.

What? I'm not sure I follow. When people rearrange their living room things get moved and removed.

Besides, fishing poles can be furniture. I see fishing poles as decor all the time. Check it out on Pinterest.

pinterest searches reveal no fishing poles as furniture and that fishing pole decor is not fishing trip ready poles
furniture and decor are not the same things IMO

nothing was said by MR about removing anything from the lounge room when he rearranged it.

thank you for reminding me of something that had been bugging me, do we know if MR had a rug in the lounge room if so is it still there or not?

My respectful response in red.

I don't see my kids 3 times a year. But if I did, I would make SOME effort to plan TIME together. I recall several comments about Dylan appearing miserable in the WalMart pic. I also recall several folks agreeing that WalMart isn't a place where anyone would be very happy. <modsnip>

If I only saw my child a few times a year, and I was so conscious about how much he liked to spend time with his friends, I might invite his friends to my house for a sleep-over where everyone can enjoy watching a movie. If I had errands to run the next day, I might just put some effort into waking my child up and take him with me; out to breakfast; find out what he wanted to do that afternoon. Spend some TIME with him. If I didn't want him to spend all his time with his friends I would arrange different days/times to invite them to go with us. If I wanted to "hang out" with my child, I would do something besides pace around the house during a movie. How much can you spend quality time together during a movie anyway? I don't allow my children to run my life. I'm very conscious of rules and guidelines. But I also know children very well. They need certain things at certain ages. I compromise with them so everyone is happy. There is a difference. No one needs to be in absolute control of a child. If they are raised with love and guidance they tend to do the right thing and they WANT to spend time with you. Yes, even teens. They may not admit it, but if you are creative enough, you can even inspire a teenager to spend time with you.

You hurry back!!!

I enjoy your posts and common sense but most of all - advocating for the victims of Domestic Violence....((((Redhead72))))

I second that -- you're doing a great job, Redhead72!

If luminol was not used in that house, I am deeply disturbed. Surely, I am not alone in assuming they used luminol and someone cleaned it up?

I would assume that LE used all available techniques when they searched Mark's home.

I would find it hard to believe that Mark Redwine could clean up a crime scene good enough that it would be undetected if any biological evidence was left behind after the crime. MOO.

I don't see my kids 3 times a year. But if I did, I would make SOME effort to plan TIME together. I recall several comments about Dylan appearing miserable in the WalMart pic. I also recall several folks agreeing that WalMart isn't a place where anyone would be very happy. <modsnip>

If I only saw my child a few times a year, and I was so conscious about how much he liked to spend time with his friends, I might invite his friends to my house for a sleep-over where everyone can enjoy watching a movie. If I had errands to run the next day, I might just put some effort into waking my child up and take him with me; out to breakfast; find out what he wanted to do that afternoon. Spend some TIME with him. If I didn't want him to spend all his time with his friends I would arrange different days/times to invite them to go with us. If I wanted to "hang out" with my child, I would do something besides pace around the house during a movie. How much can you spend quality time together during a movie anyway? I don't allow my children to run my life. I'm very conscious of rules and guidelines. But I also know children very well. They need certain things at certain ages. I compromise with them so everyone is happy. There is a difference. No one needs to be in absolute control of a child. If they are raised with love and guidance they tend to do the right thing and they WANT to spend time with you. Yes, even teens. They may not admit it, but if you are creative enough, you can even inspire a teenager to spend time with you.

Couldn't agree more, and have two great young men to prove it!

[/B]

Couldn't agree more, and have two great young men to prove it!

I'd also like to add that when we spend time with our kids AND their friends, it opens a lot of dialogue! I've learned a lot about my kids just hanging out with them AND their friends. Gives one a totally different perspective...not to mention a lot of laughs and some pretty good memories!

I would assume that LE used all available techniques when they searched Mark's home.

I would find it hard to believe that Mark Redwine could clean up a crime scene good enough that it would be undetected if any biological evidence was left behind after the crime. MOO.
That's a pretty big assumption. If LE used all available techniques, there would be black fingerprint powder on everything. That is an absolute mess to clean up. (Perhaps that is why the furniture is moved, maybe a cleaning service came in?) All things being equal, I would not assume anything that has not been released, and some of the release items might be a matter of LE opinion, rather than actual fact. I sit firmly upon my fence.

Is there a link to the last LE Press Release that was was posted (cut and pasted) on this site? I haven't been able to find it.

That's a pretty big assumption. If LE used all available techniques, there would be black fingerprint powder on everything. That is an absolute mess to clean up. (Perhaps that is why the furniture is moved, maybe a cleaning service came in?) All things being equal, I would not assume anything that has not been released, and some of the release items might be a matter of LE opinion, rather than actual fact. I sit firmly upon my fence.

Since LE hasn't release much in the way of facts, it's left up to us to come to an opinion based on?

I thought that I had an answer to that question but I don't.

Is there a link to the last LE Press Release that was was posted (cut and pasted) on this site? I haven't been able to find it.

I don't know Money Girl. WS is on the email list to receive press releases for this case. That is how WS obtained the press release.

I'm sure by now though that the Durango Herald and the other media outlets have all received copies. They are all on the list.

Salem

Since LE hasn't release much in the way of facts, it's left up to us to come to an opinion based on?

I thought that I had an answer to that question but I don't.
BBM: I have to say, the only thing I am sure of is that Dylan made it to Walmart.

Curious on the BBM above, are you referring to the official news releases or odd quotes in the press?

Personally, I take official new releases as fact as that is the purpose. Sometimes quotes in the press can be somewhat sketchy depending & sometimes it will be opinion. I remember Bender saying something to the effect it could be a deer or some kind of animal in the lake, which was clearly opinion. :angel:

I don't know Money Girl. WS is on the email list to receive press releases for this case. That is how WS obtained the press release.

I'm sure by now though that the Durango Herald and the other media outlets have all received copies. They are all on the list.

Salem

I believe that anyone can request to be on the list to receive the press releases for this case.

Curious on the BBM above, are you referring to the official news releases or odd quotes in the press?

Personally, I take official new releases as fact as that is the purpose. Sometimes quotes in the press can be somewhat sketchy depending & sometimes it will be opinion. I remember Bender saying something to the effect it could be a deer or some kind of animal in the lake, which was clearly opinion. :angel:
I guess what I am saying is LE assumes it was Dylan making all the texts to his friends. But as everyone here knows, anyone could have made those texts from Dylan's phone, just as anyone who has access to the keyboard of a computer logged into a Websleuths account could post as that user. To me, that is an assumption, rather than a fact, unless there is some way to prove it was Dylan making those texts (the misspelling of "tomorrow" for example. DD spells white, "wight". Always has. If I saw that in a text, I'd be more likely to believe it was hers).

LE says Dylan made it to his father's house. There may be some way they KNOW this, or they may be going by what Mark says. Again, even if there were some clothes there, that doesn't mean Dylan was actually there. Fingerprints could have been there from a previous visit. Ad nauseum.

Dylan was last seen at 7:30. Only if Mark is telling the truth.

I could go on, but you see where I am coming from? Based on anything LE has said, the last place I, personally, can place Dylan is at Walmart. Maybe McDonalds if anyone else saw him in the vehicle Mark was driving, but I have not seen that in any MSM source.

I guess what I am saying is LE assumes it was Dylan making all the texts to his friends. But as everyone here knows, anyone could have made those texts from Dylan's phone, just as anyone who has access to the keyboard of a computer logged into a Websleuths account could post as that user. To me, that is an assumption, rather than a fact, unless there is some way to prove it was Dylan making those texts (the misspelling of "tomorrow" for example. DD spells white, "wight". Always has. If I saw that in a text, I'd be more likely to believe it was hers).

LE says Dylan made it to his father's house. There may be some way they KNOW this, or they may be going by what Mark says. Again, even if there were some clothes there, that doesn't mean Dylan was actually there. Fingerprints could have been there from a previous visit. Ad nauseum.

Dylan was last seen at 7:30. Only if Mark is telling the truth.

I could go on, but you see where I am coming from? Based on anything LE has said, the last place I, personally, can place Dylan is at Walmart. Maybe McDonalds if anyone else saw him in the vehicle Mark was driving, but I have not seen that in any MSM source.

I see where you are coming from thanks. I was really impressed with the narrative as they pointed out a few things like "Mark said". I thought it was very interesting that they didn't bring up the last text. Regarding fingerprints, I posted an article (many, many threads ago) showing LE can somewhat date fingerprints. It was very clear that if they analyzed any prints of Dylan, they could definitely tell which ones were from Sept. & which ones (if any) were from Nov. I didn't :doh: save it, but I will search again may not be tonight though. I will save it this time, because I had NO idea they could do that & will come in handy in the future.

I'm pretty sure that LE would not say that Dylan was at Mark's house unless they had indisputable proof that he was. The pretty much said it in the one press release where they said that something either happened at the house or outside the house but they couldn't think of a 3rd option, then again where they recently released it again as Dylan having been at the house. They only have said stuff when it was confirmed. Like that phone usuage. ER kept saying 8 pm, they released 9:37 pm. LE's version was largely discounted while standing on ER's yet when ER finally confirmed that it was 9:30 ish on Dr. Phil, it proved out that LE had been correct the whole time.

Just like LE recently confirmed that CR, ER and MH were in CS at the time of Dylan's disappearance. It would be easy for anyone who wanted to believe that they were behind Dylan's disappearance to discount LE's confirmation to fit their theory of what happened to Dylan, but honestly, how realistic is it?? What I can't understand is why is SOME of what LE said is believable when it fits a certain theory but is discounted and doubted when it does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member