CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The child was not without a coat. He packed his hooded sweatshirt. It was probably fleece lined since he lived in Colorado. When my son was 13 that is all he would wear too. Hoodies. They are plenty warm enough. JMO

I hate to ask but is there MSM that says he had a hoodie? Wouldn't the missing persons poster refer to a hoodie? "May possibly be wearing a hooded sweatshirt, etc" Often kids' hoodies have logos too.

So you are saying that MR put Dylan in the lake???

No, because I didn't personally see him commit any crime.

But his actions , His Demeanor, His Deflecting Questions, His Failure at Polygraph Test, His Obvious Anger towards Elaine being granted full Custody, or what ever the legal termology wording is, His lack of Motivation searching for his own Missing Child, The way he's went about contacting Elaine concerning Dylan being missing, His Apparent Acohol Drinking instead of Focusing on Dylan,

MR is far from innocent in connection with Dylan being Missing, If he's not Directly the Cause and Reason, MR has Contributed to Dylan's Disappearance, and the reason I'm thinking the lake holds the answer, is the way MR has been giving suggestions concerning Dylan's Fishing pole and the constant mentioning of the lake area.

I've stated this many times, Dylan's cell phone for an avid Texter like Dylan to all the sudden quit texting, and to never reach out and contact anyone else after 9:37 PM Sunday night November 18 2012" __ MR in my opinion is the cause of Dylan's Disappearance, and is the only Logical person that could be involved.

Dylan had many avaible Resources at his Disposal to utilize contacting anyone from his Family to his Friends, Dylan's Cell phone - IPOD TOUCH - Land line home phone- Mr also had a IPOD - MR cell phone - MR home computer / Laptop - Internet was confirmed on the Nancy Grace show.

Yes I fully believe MR is 100 percent Knowledgeble concerning Dylan's disappearance, and he knows what happened.
Everyone's entitled to there beliefs, and I would never discourage anyone from posting there thoughts or theories. But I'm not backing down on my Beliefs, and I'm satisfied 100 percent MR has done the unthinkable to This Precious Missing Child Dylan.
____
All the above is Strickly my Beliefs and Opinion, and i have zero Proof MR has done anything in the Harming or causing the Dusappearance of His Child Dylan Redwine :facepalm:

I would consider guns next to the door during a city riot to be perfectly reasonable. I wouldn't think twice about a mountain man keeping a fishing pole in his living room. I don't care if anyone makes plans for Thanksgiving dinner, much less a single man with no family. But I think I would take exception if my ex only saw my child once every couple of months and didn't bother to make any plans to enjoy TIME with my child. I think I would be a bit upset if that same ex spent his first day taking care of his own personal needs after telling my child he couldn't see his friends considering he had nothing planned that night or the next morning anyway and I sure wouldn't be happy to find out that my ex didn't have any food in the house when he had time to shop prior to picking my child up from the airport. I think I would be asking my ex why he thinks his time, activities and needs are so much more important than his own child's time, needs and chosen activities. But that's just me. I put my children's needs above my own and plan for things that are important to them.

No disrespect intended but I am not seeing the lack of plans as a big deal, nor the fact that he had to stop at Wallyworld to pick up a few things that Dylan liked. If he had been out of town for a week or two, it stands to reason that he would have had to get bread, milk, frozen pizza, soda pop and things like that.
We have sometimes not made plans for holidays until the last minute, because it was unclear what our family's plans were. We have gone on trips without a specific plan in place, just stopped wherever we wanted to, when we wanted to. Matter of fact, I really hate having to try to stick to a schedule for trips, because little things happen all the time to throw our plans out of whack or mess up the schedule.
If an ex-wife could be upset because of little things like that, then I would say she has control issues, not him. And I'm not pointing fingers at anyone in particular, just going by what was posted.

I guess what I am saying is LE assumes it was Dylan making all the texts to his friends. But as everyone here knows, anyone could have made those texts from Dylan's phone, just as anyone who has access to the keyboard of a computer logged into a Websleuths account could post as that user. To me, that is an assumption, rather than a fact, unless there is some way to prove it was Dylan making those texts (the misspelling of "tomorrow" for example. DD spells white, "wight". Always has. If I saw that in a text, I'd be more likely to believe it was hers).

LE says Dylan made it to his father's house. There may be some way they KNOW this, or they may be going by what Mark says. Again, even if there were some clothes there, that doesn't mean Dylan was actually there. Fingerprints could have been there from a previous visit. Ad nauseum.

Dylan was last seen at 7:30. Only if Mark is telling the truth.

I could go on, but you see where I am coming from? Based on anything LE has said, the last place I, personally, can place Dylan is at Walmart. Maybe McDonalds if anyone else saw him in the vehicle Mark was driving, but I have not seen that in any MSM source.

Not trying to argue, but if LE says they can confirm that Dylan made it to his house, then I will believe them. We do not know how they were able to confirm this, it could have been a witness who saw both of them. I am pretty sure they are not going just by the pings, so they must have some other proof, or they wouldn't say they can confirm it.
Of course, you're free to doubt them if you like. I'm just saying that I will take LE at their word, because they have no reason to lie.

The dogs picked up 'a' scent, but not specifically Dylan's scent.

I was Just watching a shw on ID and they were looking for a missing wife.
They used the dogs to track her husbands scent not hers! It was very very interesting!

Not trying to argue, but if LE says they can confirm that Dylan made it to his house, then I will believe them. We do not know how they were able to confirm this, it could have been a witness who saw both of them. I am pretty sure they are not going just by the pings, so they must have some other proof, or they wouldn't say they can confirm it.
Of course, you're free to doubt them if you like. I'm just saying that I will take LE at their word, because they have no reason to lie.

Perhaps MR had someone with him? When he said We picked him up I do believe there was a we!
Just because a phone pings does not mean that person is with the phone right?
Just because someone says a person was there with them does not mean the person is there.

kids often don't feel the cold as much as adults do, a fleece lined hoodie would be enough to stay warm. IIRC it was warm for the time of year.

I also wonder why people think its only the responsibility of ER to provide a coat for Dylan, why is MR absolved from providing one?

Of course it's not only ER's responsibility to provide Dylan a coat! What I have read is people questioning why he came for a week's visit and didn't bring a coat, but he did have a hoodie, so perhaps Mark didn't see the need to buy him a heavier coat right then. Some hoodies are fleece lined. I don't think it's clear what kind of hoodie he had with him, but it sometimes gets pretty cold in some parts of Tx, and we all wear hoodies and not all of them are fleece lined.
I'm sure that if Mark saw that Dylan needed a warmer jacket, he would have bought one for him. Unfortunately, Dylan wasn't there long enough for that need to come up.

MR briefly touched on their Thanksgiving plans in at least one interview we have seen - I don't know why he would have needed to elaborate on their holiday plans for a reporter, given it has IMO nothing to do with his disappearance on the 19th. Heck it's 4:30pm here and I don't know what we are having for dinner tonight.

IMO the fact that there existed a fishing rod known to be Dylan's suggests that fishing had been an activity they had undertaken previously. CR certainly didn't dispute that Dylan had a rod there - he just disagreed about where it was kept and why it was noticed. Again - to a parent of a missing child, giving details of your fishing history in a tv interview hardly seems relevant.
:moo:

BBM

But didn't Mark give details about traveling to baseball parks and nascar tracks? Why not favorite fishing hole spots?

From the official news release:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Investigators confirmed that Dylan arrived at Mark's home on Sunday at about 8:00 PM after stops at Wal-Mart and McDonald's in Durango.[/FONT]

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1149

Marks always maintained in interviews they arrived between 8:15 to 8:30, so it must be due to something else & rightly so.

No, because I didn't personally see him commit any crime.

But his actions , His Demeanor, His Deflecting Questions, His Failure at Polygraph Test, His Obvious Anger towards Elaine being granted full Custody, or what ever the legal termology wording is, His lack of Motivation searching for his own Missing Child, The way he's went about contacting Elaine concerning Dylan being missing, His Apparent Acohol Drinking instead of Focusing on Dylan,

MR is far from innocent in connection with Dylan being Missing, If he's not Directly the Cause and Reason, MR has Contributed to Dylan's Disappearance, and the reason I'm thinking the lake holds the answer, is the way MR has been giving suggestions concerning Dylan's Fishing pole and the constant mentioning of the lake area.

I've stated this many times, Dylan's cell phone for an avid Texter like Dylan to all the sudden quit texting, and to never reach out and contact anyone else after 9:37 PM Sunday night November 18 2012" __ MR in my opinion is the cause of Dylan's Disappearance, and is the only Logical person that could be involved.

Dylan had many avaible Resources at his Disposal to utilize contacting anyone from his Family to his Friends, Dylan's Cell phone - IPOD TOUCH - Land line home phone- Mr also had a IPOD - MR cell phone - MR home computer / Laptop - Internet was confirmed on the Nancy Grace show.

Yes I fully believe MR is 100 percent Knowledgeble concerning Dylan's disappearance, and he knows what happened.
Everyone's entitled to there beliefs, and I would never discourage anyone from posting there thoughts or theories. But I'm not backing down on my Beliefs, and I'm satisfied 100 percent MR has done the unthinkable to This Precious Missing Child Dylan.
____
All the above is Strickly my Beliefs and Opinion, and i have zero Proof MR has done anything in the Harming or causing the Dusappearance of His Child Dylan Redwine :facepalm:

Can you please explain why someone would want to direct LE to the lake if that's where they put their child's body? It would make more sense to try to lead them AWAY from the lake. Because I guarantee that if that's where Dylan's body is found, he's the first person they're going to look at. Not that they aren't looking at him already, but why would he insist that they search the lake if this is where he put Dylan? Most criminals don't want their victims' bodies found AT ALL, because there is always the possibility there will be some evidence that leads back to them.

Can you please explain why someone would want to direct LE to the lake if that's where they put their child's body? It would make more sense to try to lead them AWAY from the lake. Because I guarantee that if that's where Dylan's body is found, he's the first person they're going to look at. Not that they aren't looking at him already, but why would he insist that they search the lake if this is where he put Dylan? Most criminals don't want their victims' bodies found AT ALL, because there is always the possibility there will be some evidence that leads back to them.

Possibilities to answer your question:
1.) For a body to be found quickly in order to have the investigation not drag on and risk scrutiny of behaviors.
2.) To act as a bolster for a person's proposed theory to law enforcement that it was all just "an accident".
3.) MR exhibits signs of having irrational thoughts, and narcissistic delusions (in my layman's opinion). Perhaps he believes that he's done all the right things to not be caught regardless of whether DR is ever found or not (presuming he is involved).
4.) "The Purloined Letter" factor - that sometimes things are best hidden in obvious places.
5.) Perhaps a local would be familiar with how hard it would be to find a body in said lake, and that there would be a possibility a body might never be found. (This would need to take into account the accidental drowning stats of the lake itself which I am completely unaware of personally...)
6.) A subconscious instinct to want to be caught, to want to confess, which is definitely not unheard of even in serial killer cases.

I could go on thinking up reasons why, but it's all speculation regardless. For me personally, I think it's perhaps a combination of factors 1, 2, & 6 primarily.

It could just be as simple as the question you asked yourself - that he would assume that people will think; why would he lead LE to the body if he had something to do with it. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, it happens a lot that the perpetrators of horrific crimes are involved in finding the victim, or other facets of the investigation as some form of reliving their deeds...

Just offering a variety of reasons as to why it could be.

As always, all of the above is MOO! :cow:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Investigators confirmed that Dylan arrived at Mark's home on Sunday at about 8:00 PM after stops at Wal-Mart and McDonald's in Durango.[/FONT]

Marks always maintained in interviews they arrived between 8:15 to 8:30, so it must be due to something else & rightly so.

Dee,

I think the word "confirmed" means a lot. Does it mean "confirmed" by another person? I don't see using a phone ping or text as a confirmation because anyone could use the device and send a message.

Mark did use the term "we".....

On the 19th when LE released their last statement I was at first encouraged. They seemed to clarify a few things such as where ER, CR and MH were when DR disappeared. They made reference to 7:00P sunday to 7:00P monday.....and MR and DR interactions. I felt they might "know" something or have some information from MR"s neighbors or persons in the area. Now looking back, they don't mention anything to make me believe they think DR is alive or being hidden by ANYONE. Maybe 10% of my brain thought MR or someone he knew could have hidden DR. Now not so much. I'm feeling very depressed that DR is not going to be found alive. Does anyone have optimistic feelings? Care to share them? MOO. TIA

Melissa Blasius:
Do you remember what you told them?

Mark Redwine:
Well, I told them that I hadn’t heard from Dylan all day and I didn’t think much of it and when I got down to the Marshall’s Office or to his friend Ryan’s house or Fernando…anyway... when I ran across his friends and they hadn’t heard from him – then that’s when I went over to the Marshall’s Office and told them that, you know, we need to find him, make contact with him. They were going to put out like a wellness check or they just notify the local authorities to keep an eye out for him and make contact with him so somebody can “bang him in the head” and say, “Hey, your dad’s trying to get a hold of you. Your friends are trying to get a hold of you. You need to communicate to somebody.

But at that moment in time…, I felt the need to address this issue with mom, so I immediately asked her had she heard from him and indicated to her that I hadn’t heard from him all day and that I was at the Marshall’s office taking care of this, and that’s when pretty much all hell broke loose with her.-------------------------------------------------

This sounds like he DID NOT file a missing persons report. And if the office closed at 3 pm, did he really talk to an officer officially at all? It sounds more like he ran into a cop in the pking lot and said " Hey, keep an eye out for my kid, he is late coming home, thanx.'

Yeah, the Marshal accounts could turn out to be like the varied Tristan accounts, IMO

Dee,

I think the word "confirmed" means a lot. Does it mean "confirmed" by another person? I don't see using a phone ping or text as a confirmation because anyone could use the device and send a message.

Mark did use the term "we".....

Yes he did and I dont think its because thats the way he speaks either I think there was a WE.

On the 19th when LE released their last statement I was at first encouraged. They seemed to clarify a few things such as where ER, CR and MH were when DR disappeared. They made reference to 7:00P sunday to 7:00P monday.....and MR and DR interactions. I felt they might "know" something or have some information from MR"s neighbors or persons in the area. Now looking back, they don't mention anything to make me believe they think DR is alive or being hidden by ANYONE. Maybe 10% of my brain thought MR or someone he knew could have hidden DR. Now not so much. I'm feeling very depressed that DR is not going to be found alive. Does anyone have optimistic feelings? Care to share them? MOO. TIA

After that most recent press release, I too felt a distinct lack of optimism about the investigation. While Bender appeared to confirm a few things, what was left un-addressed and the requests for any additional tips/observations has me firmly in the position that LE doesn't have a clue where Dylan is or what happened to him.

As for Dylan himself, I'm not giving up on him. I refuse to disallow the possibility that he will be found and returned home.

Melissa Blasius:
Do you remember what you told them?

Mark Redwine:
Well, I told them that I hadn’t heard from Dylan all day and I didn’t think much of it and when I got down to the Marshall’s Office or to his friend Ryan’s house or Fernando…anyway... when I ran across his friends and they hadn’t heard from him – then that’s when I went over to the Marshall’s Office and told them that, you know, we need to find him, make contact with him

BBM hes very confused his stories are starting to run into each other, he cant keep them straight,

and the you know we need to find him make contact with him is strange wording.What happened t Please help me find my son he is MISSING!

Investigators continue to seek information and evidence from the public to determine whether something happened to Dylan at the home or whether he somehow left the home and something happened to him away from the home.

BBM

If Mark and Dylan were having an argument and that argument somehow "carried over" outside, I wonder if someone heard the ruckus? Or did Dylan run out of the house and Mark chased him down?

Also from article:

Investigators are reviewing recent information including tips, interviews, and reports generated since last November, seeking links that may be helpful as they plan and conduct future searches and interviews, and determine additional evidence analysis needs

BBM

Does this mean future ground searches or possible future search warrants?

----

It is possible that LE gleaned some valuable information from the unedited Dr. Show taping?

I'm hoping and praying they are close to putting that "last puzzle" piece in the right spot!

This is what I think happened. Dylans dad told him he would take him to his friends house in the morning.Morning came and Dylan was asleep so his father left because he was late, and didn't feel like waking Dylan up or really didn't want Dylan going to his friends house but told him he would the night before to end the subject.
Dylan woke up,his dad was gone.He was mad that dad didn't wake him up to give him a ride and suspected his dad had no plans on taking him to his friends house .Dylan believed the only way he would get to his friends house is if he got there himself so he decided to walk to his friends house.He took a ride from a stranger on the way and was abducted.That is what I think happened.

Many of us who have followed this case from the beginning have speculated that at least 2 of MRs motives were revenge on ER and to escape child support. Taking DR away permanently could satisfy the revenge aspect and DR having "an accidental drowning" would also stop child support as soon as they found his body. The fishing pole would have corroborated this "accident" theory. Plus the "accidental drowning" - if his body is recovered - would also keep MR from having to look over his shoulder the rest of his life wondering if he was going to be arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro