CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he did and I dont think its because thats the way he speaks either I think there was a WE.

So do you possibly think that LE is putting some pressure on the other part of "WE"? Or has recently found out that person's name and whereabouts?

This is what I think happened. Dylans dad told him he would take him to his friends house in the morning.Morning came and Dylan was asleep so his father left because he was late, and didn't feel like waking Dylan up or really didn't want Dylan going to his friends house but told him he would the night before to end the subject.
Dylan woke up,his dad was gone.He was mad that dad didn't wake him up to give him a ride and suspected his dad had no plans on taking him to his friends house .Dylan believed the only way he would get to his friends house is if he got there himself so he decided to walk to his friends house.He took a ride from a stranger on the way and was abducted.That is what I think happened.

Could be.....but I always get stuck on the fact that 9:37 pm (Sunday night) was the last electronic communication from Dylan. Why didn't he text/call his friends for a ride Monday morning? I mean he lounged around, ate cereal and watched TV, why not text your friends?

Investigators continue to seek information and evidence from the public to determine whether something happened to Dylan at the home or whether he somehow left the home and something happened to him away from the home.

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1149

BBM

If Mark and Dylan were having an argument and that argument somehow "carried over" outside, I wonder if someone heard the ruckus? Or did Dylan run out of the house and Mark chased him down?

Also from article:

Investigators are reviewing recent information including tips, interviews, and reports generated since last November, seeking links that may be helpful as they plan and conduct future searches and interviews, and determine additional evidence analysis needs

BBM

Does this mean future ground searches or possible future search warrants?

----

It is possible that LE gleaned some valuable information from the unedited Dr. Show taping?

I'm hoping and praying they are close to putting that "last puzzle" piece in the right spot!

Bingo!
I think that last Text was to R and it was erased by LE because it said something very telling.

Iam beginning to think Dylan left the house soon after when MR started to fall asleep IMO (he was drunk)MR woke and found dylan gone and went after him.
Probably found him BY the lake! He finds dylan and dylan wants no part of him. I think they had a fight dylan lost! I do believe dylan is in that lake and I do think MR left the fishing pole there to make it appear dylan was going there to go fishing. IMO MR knows Dylan is in that lake and has to make it appear when he is found it was just an accident.
IMO I think its just a matter of time till an arrest is made.
All JMO

Could be.....but I always get stuck on the fact that 9:37 pm (Sunday night) was the last electronic communication from Dylan. Why didn't he text/call his friends for a ride Monday morning? I mean he lounged around, ate cereal and watched TV, why not text your friends?

I think he woke up soon after his dad left,turned the TV on while he ate his cereal,then left after he ate his cereal hoping to get to his friends house before his dad got back.It was still very early in the morning so he did not text his friend because his friend was probably still asleep.
He also didn't want to burden his friends grandma early in the morning for a ride.

So do you possibly think that LE is putting some pressure on the other part of "WE"? Or has recently found out that person's name and whereabouts?

I would think if there was a we they know who it is.
If there is a we this would also be a reason for LE not to show MR in the
Walmart video!

To me its very odd to say we picked him up when it was I!
Just like shaking your head no and saying yes!

I would think if there was a we they know who it is.
If there is a we this would also be a reason for LE not to show MR in the
Walmart video!

To me its very odd to say we picked him up when it was I!
Just like shaking your head no and saying yes!

What statement did MR make that has this "WE" that everyone is referring to?

I think he woke up soon after his dad left,turned the TV on while he ate his cereal,then left after he ate his cereal hoping to get to his friends house before his dad got back.It was still very early in the morning so he did not text his friend because his friend was probably still asleep.

IMO Dylan was not there that morning at all!
He vanished Sunday Night!

I think it is confirmed he made it home. It is telling to me that that is confirmed while other times or locations are just "Mark said"
That definitely changes things since most people had theories that centered around Dylan never making it home. Now, if we suspect Mark, what happened pretty much had to happen in the house unless there is a theory that Dylan ran and Mark caught up with him.

Can you please explain why someone would want to direct LE to the lake if that's where they put their child's body? It would make more sense to try to lead them AWAY from the lake. Because I guarantee that if that's where Dylan's body is found, he's the first person they're going to look at. Not that they aren't looking at him already, but why would he insist that they search the lake if this is where he put Dylan? Most criminals don't want their victims' bodies found AT ALL, because there is always the possibility there will be some evidence that leads back to them.

Well if he did harm Dylan then the only way the child support stops is if a body is found. It's certainly something to consider. I highly doubt he is too happy to be paying Elaine child support after all these years of her paying him.

I personally think MR thought he would get away with it and Dylan would be found shortly after he went missing, in the lake, and it would be ruled an accidental drowning. The boy set off to go fishing at the lake and fell in. Simple...end of story. Child support stops and he gets his final revenge on Elaine. This is all MOO.

IMO he is too adamant about Dylan heading to the lake and taking the fishing pole for it to mean nothing.

I think he is a man who may be on the verge of a psychotic break and not thinking rationally. I think he may also be drinking heavily. I don't think his thoughts or actions are rational in the least.

This is all JMHO...we shall wait and see.

But it has been confirmed by the police that Dylan did in fact arrive at his dads house.

If you read my other post I said IMO Dylan left the house that night I dont think he was there Monday Morning.
What I said was he was not there that morning!

He also didn't want to burden his friends grandma early in the morning for a ride.

His dad said he left at 7:30 am. Even if Dylan woke up at 7:45 am and ate cereal before he left, it wasn't early. R had already sent him a text at 6:45 am asking him where he was, so R was obviously awake and waiting for him to come.
R's grandma isn't the only person Dylan could have contacted for a ride.

Of course it's not only ER's responsibility to provide Dylan a coat! What I have read is people questioning why he came for a week's visit and didn't bring a coat, but he did have a hoodie, so perhaps Mark didn't see the need to buy him a heavier coat right then. Some hoodies are fleece lined. I don't think it's clear what kind of hoodie he had with him, but it sometimes gets pretty cold in some parts of Tx, and we all wear hoodies and not all of them are fleece lined.
I'm sure that if Mark saw that Dylan needed a warmer jacket, he would have bought one for him. Unfortunately, Dylan wasn't there long enough for that need to come up.

yes if Dylan not having a coat was really a big issue MR could have bought one while they were at Walmart, strange considering he made it an issue on Dr Phil.

This is what I think happened. Dylans dad told him he would take him to his friends house in the morning.Morning came and Dylan was asleep so his father left because he was late, and didn't feel like waking Dylan up or really didn't want Dylan going to his friends house but told him he would the night before to end the subject.
Dylan woke up,his dad was gone.He was mad that dad didn't wake him up to give him a ride and suspected his dad had no plans on taking him to his friends house .Dylan believed the only way he would get to his friends house is if he got there himself so he decided to walk to his friends house.He took a ride from a stranger on the way and was abducted.That is what I think happened.

I do not have a distinct theory about what happened, however yours is the Occam's razor, making the least assumptions and it's the simplest.

But it has been confirmed by the police that Dylan did in fact arrive at his dads house.

Even if he arrived at his dad's house, there is a lot of time between 9:37 pm and the following morning when MR has a confirmed alibi. At least 10 hours of unconfirmed time.

Can you please explain why someone would want to direct LE to the lake if that's where they put their child's body? It would make more sense to try to lead them AWAY from the lake. Because I guarantee that if that's where Dylan's body is found, he's the first person they're going to look at. Not that they aren't looking at him already, but why would he insist that they search the lake if this is where he put Dylan? Most criminals don't want their victims' bodies found AT ALL, because there is always the possibility there will be some evidence that leads back to them.

Many of us who have followed this case from the beginning have speculated that at least 2 of MRs motives were revenge on ER and to escape child support. Taking DR away permanently could satisfy the revenge aspect and DR having "an accidental drowning" would also stop child support as soon as they found his body. The fishing pole would have corroborated this "accident" theory. Plus the "accidental drowning" - if his body is recovered - would also keep MR from having to look over his shoulder the rest of his life wondering if he was going to be arrested.

R: (Tme: 6:46 a.m. Nov. 19) Where are you

R: (Time: 10 a.m. Nov. 19) Come to nandos.

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/A-boy’s-life--

R was up at 6:46 and then texted Dylan again at 10 am. So if Dylan was able to text he could have texted R or nandos.

Even if R went back to sleep, Dylan could have texted him and said...hey, I'm on my way...but the last text R received from Dylan was Sunday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr J