CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that indicates he didn't think about fishing???

Dylan came for Thansgiving, So it would seem MR would've had a plan set in motion for a Thanksgiving Dinner at a Restaurant for just the two of them, or with his Relatives __yet it was quite obvious MR had nothing planned.

And I don't believe the Dylan went Fishing story or walked out of MR house that Monday morning. There's nothing to indicate Dylan walked outside or was even seen carrying a fishing pole.

Dylan was very anxious to see Ryan that Sunday evening, and MR caused Dylan to make plans the Following day with Ryan from reading the Text messages between Dylan and Ryan. Dylan wanted to hang out with his friends.

"" Please anyone link any story that states Dylan has went Fishing with any of his friends the previous 6 months to a year while visiting MR ?

Heck please link any Statement that MR has taken Dylan Fishing the past 6 Months to the past year while Dylan visited MR ?

Remember MR __EX Girlfriend of SIX months ? All she stated was that Dylan layed on the couch everyday and wouldn't move, just layed there. If Dylan was the type of teen to just get up and go Fishing, then why didn't she ever state that ? Remember she claimed to have traveled and stayed with them the entire week Dylan visited. Dylan didnt walk off Fishing on his own.

MR has contradicted himself many times, and nothing he's stated is credible much less believable.

Dylan's texting instantly ceased Sunday night, and for a Teen that had Two Devices of his own to communicate with __ yet failed to use either one after 9:37 PM Sunday November 18 2012.

Plus there was a Landline and MR also had at least one cell phone and also a device I believe iPod that could've also sent messages.

And MR also has Internet and a home computer / Laptop that Dylan could've used to Reach out and contact anyone __ Yet for some unknown reason everything concerning Dylan and Communicating with anyone ceased at 9:37 PM Sunday Night November 18 2012.

Dylan had at his Disposal many options that he could've utilized to contact his Family and Friends, yet something prevented this from happening, and to this very moment, Dylan is still prevented from Contacting anyone.

So that Fishing pole story as far as I'm concerned is just another of MR long list of non credible lies, and I fill that Law Enforcement is arranging everything so the next opportunity they have to speak with MR will have and entirely different outcome ___ there's way to many unanswered questions concerning Dylan ceasing all communications.

Please MR Dylan never harmed anyone, Please MR PLEASE !!

I don't know Money Girl. WS is on the email list to receive press releases for this case. That is how WS obtained the press release.

I'm sure by now though that the Durango Herald and the other media outlets have all received copies. They are all on the list.

Salem

Thank you. I didn't see it on their website, so I was just curious.

If luminol was not used in that house, I am deeply disturbed. Surely, I am not alone in assuming they used luminol and someone cleaned it up?

I don't know about he luminol, but I'm pretty sure LE made a pretty good mess while they were there and they aren't known for their housekeeping skills.

Dylan came for Thansgiving, So it would seem MR would've had a plan set in motion for a Thanksgiving Dinner at a Restaurant for just the two of them, or with his Relatives __yet it was quite obvious MR had nothing planned.

And I don't believe the Dylan went Fishing story or walked out of MR house that Monday morning. There's nothing to indicate Dylan walked outside or was even seen carrying a fishing pole.

Dylan was very anxious to see Ryan that Sunday evening, and MR caused Dylan to make plans the Following day with Ryan from reading the Text messages between Dylan and Ryan. Dylan wanted to hang out with his friends.

"" Please anyone link any story that states Dylan has went Fishing with any of his friends the previous 6 months to a year while visiting MR ?

Heck please link any Statement that MR has taken Dylan Fishing the past 6 Months to the past year while Dylan visited MR ?

Remember MR __EX Girlfriend of SIX months ? All she stated was that Dylan layed on the couch everyday and wouldn't move, just layed there. If Dylan was the type of teen to just get up and go Fishing, then why didn't she ever state that ? Remember she claimed to have traveled and stayed with them the entire week Dylan visited. Dylan didnt walk off Fishing on his own.

MR has contradicted himself many times, and nothing he's stated is credible much less believable.

Dylan's texting instantly ceased Sunday night, and for a Teen that had Two Devices of his own to communicate with __ yet failed to use either one after 9:37 PM Sunday November 18 2012.

Plus there was a Landline and MR also had at least one cell phone and also a device I believe iPod that could've also sent messages.

And MR also has Internet and a home computer / Laptop that Dylan could've used to Reach out and contact anyone __ Yet for some unknown reason everything concerning Dylan and Communicating with anyone ceased at 9:37 PM Sunday Night November 18 2012.

Dylan had at his Disposal many options that he could've utilized to contact his Family and Friends, yet something prevented this from happening, and to this very moment, Dylan is still prevented from Contacting anyone.

So that Fishing pole story as far as I'm concerned is just another of MR long list of non credible lies, and I fill that Law Enforcement is arranging everything so the next opportunity they have to speak with MR will have and entirely different outcome ___ there's way to many unanswered questions concerning Dylan ceasing all communications.

Please MR Dylan never harmed anyone, Please MR PLEASE !!

MR briefly touched on their Thanksgiving plans in at least one interview we have seen - I don't know why he would have needed to elaborate on their holiday plans for a reporter, given it has IMO nothing to do with his disappearance on the 19th. Heck it's 4:30pm here and I don't know what we are having for dinner tonight.

IMO the fact that there existed a fishing rod known to be Dylan's suggests that fishing had been an activity they had undertaken previously. CR certainly didn't dispute that Dylan had a rod there - he just disagreed about where it was kept and why it was noticed. Again - to a parent of a missing child, giving details of your fishing history in a tv interview hardly seems relevant.
:moo:

I guess what I am saying is LE assumes it was Dylan making all the texts to his friends. But as everyone here knows, anyone could have made those texts from Dylan's phone, just as anyone who has access to the keyboard of a computer logged into a Websleuths account could post as that user. To me, that is an assumption, rather than a fact, unless there is some way to prove it was Dylan making those texts (the misspelling of "tomorrow" for example. DD spells white, "wight". Always has. If I saw that in a text, I'd be more likely to believe it was hers).

LE says Dylan made it to his father's house. There may be some way they KNOW this, or they may be going by what Mark says. Again, even if there were some clothes there, that doesn't mean Dylan was actually there. Fingerprints could have been there from a previous visit. Ad nauseum.

Dylan was last seen at 7:30. Only if Mark is telling the truth.

I could go on, but you see where I am coming from? Based on anything LE has said, the last place I, personally, can place Dylan is at Walmart. Maybe McDonalds if anyone else saw him in the vehicle Mark was driving, but I have not seen that in any MSM source.

So based on this premise, even though LE stated it was confirmed he arrived at the house, I could then state that I am not even convinced he was put on the plane?

That these photos are actually of Dylan arriving on a previous visit?

Yup, rereading this, I could come up with a scenerio whereby the images are from September, even though the task force comprised of CBI and FBI state otherwise.

Interesting.

Yup, it would definately fit Dylan wearing shorts.

It as well would fit Dylan not packing a coat.

So I guess the question then comes up as to when do we now start believing LE.

I could see a scenerio of these pictures being from September.

Little need for a coat in September, probably just a warmer hoodie.

Very few clothes as that visit was only 3 days.

Which then makes sense why there is so little in his backpack.

Yikes I just realized that this might not even be pictures of Dylan in Durango could I not? They could be from a totally different airport?

Well now I guess I need to go back and start at the beginning.

See what the temperatures were.

What the inflow/ouflow was for the lake.

What puzzles me is why LE would bring in a SAR team, helicopters, divers, and do searches. That would be alot of money mispent would it not?

Dang there would be no need to plan for a thanksgiving meal then as September would not require a Thanksgiving meal.

ETA The nerf football could be explained.

The fishing pole as well.

Seems all the pieces would fit.

So when do we start believing press releases that LE puts out?

pinterest searches reveal no fishing poles as furniture and that fishing pole decor is not fishing trip ready poles
furniture and decor are not the same things IMO

nothing was said by MR about removing anything from the lounge room when he rearranged it.

thank you for reminding me of something that had been bugging me, do we know if MR had a rug in the lounge room if so is it still there or not?

I don't know about printertest, but I do know that I have seen items made from fishing poles. Granted usually in specialty stores.

The piece of furniture I saw was a magazine rack, to hold magazines, kinda like a bambo one.

Using A Fingerprint’s Age To Catch A Crook
http://www.leelofland.com/wordpress/using-a-fingerprints-age-to-catch-a-crook/

"Actually, it is possible to tell the age of a fingerprint, and it’s done by using a sensor that detects extremely faint electrostatic charges, such as those occurring over the surface of a fingerprint. Not only does this method allow the technician to successfully photograph the formerly invisible fingerprint, the process also detects the gradual reduction of electrical charge as the print ages. And, when compared to the time a crime occurred, officials can now eliminate or include potential suspects as the possible perpetrator of the crime in question."

This article is extremely technical, but scale down 3 pages the chart on page 151 shows a great example on the different markers Dylan would have in Sept. vs. November.

Method for fingerprints age determination

http://www.rjlm.ro/doc/127849931710-methodforfingerprintsagedetermination.pdf

Honestly, this has gotten so out of hand there is only one thing I feel like doing right now.

That is sit here and cry.

Xnay that the tears are already flowing.

MR briefly touched on their Thanksgiving plans in at least one interview we have seen - I don't know why he would have needed to elaborate on their holiday plans for a reporter, given it has IMO nothing to do with his disappearance on the 19th. Heck it's 4:30pm here and I don't know what we are having for dinner tonight.

IMO the fact that there existed a fishing rod known to be Dylan's suggests that fishing had been an activity they had undertaken previously. CR certainly didn't dispute that Dylan had a rod there - he just disagreed about where it was kept and why it was noticed. Again - to a parent of a missing child, giving details of your fishing history in a tv interview hardly seems relevant.
:moo:

Apparently it was relevant to MR, he's the person that's constantly brought the subject up. Just because a parent purchase a fishing pole for there child, doesn't mean that child's going to be interested in fishing.

According to Dylan's Mother, Dylan tired easly when it came to fishing

MR in my opinion is utilizing the Fishing pole story, because he knows where Dylan most likely is. It's very sad to already know different search Dogs have already hit on similar areas, And as soon as the equipment is in place, everyone will find out if infact Dylan is in the lake.

I don't know about printertest, but I do know that I have seen items made from fishing poles. Granted usually in specialty stores.

The piece of furniture I saw was a magazine rack, to hold magazines, kinda like a bambo one.

I'm not sure if you read what I was replying to with my comment of pinterest searches.

there is a big difference between items made out of fishing poles and a fishing pole that is ready to catch fish with.

Apparently it was relevant to MR, he's the person that's constantly brought the subject up. Just because a parent purchase a fishing pole for there child, doesn't mean that child's going to be interested in fishing.

According to Dylan's Mother, Dylan tired easly when it came to fishing

MR in my opinion is utilizing the Fishing pole story, because he knows where Dylan most likely is. It's very sad to already know different search Dogs have already hit on similar areas, And as soon as the equipment is in place, everyone will find out if infact Dylan is in the lake.

So you are saying that MR put Dylan in the lake???

I disagree, but that is MOO. I need more cold, hard facts to go on before I condemn the man. Thus far, I see little fact, and a whole lot of opinion.

I don't think it is condemning him to say he seems to be LE's prime suspect. It is common sense, imo, not a condemnation. It makes sense to suspect him for many reasons. His past history, his drinking problem, his anger and bitterness towards his ex, his refusal to retake his poly, and his inconsistent version of events. JMO

Melissa Blasius:
Do you remember what you told them?

Mark Redwine:
Well, I told them that I hadn’t heard from Dylan all day and I didn’t think much of it and when I got down to the Marshall’s Office or to his friend Ryan’s house or Fernando…anyway... when I ran across his friends and they hadn’t heard from him – then that’s when I went over to the Marshall’s Office and told them that, you know, we need to find him, make contact with him. They were going to put out like a wellness check or they just notify the local authorities to keep an eye out for him and make contact with him so somebody can “bang him in the head” and say, “Hey, your dad’s trying to get a hold of you. Your friends are trying to get a hold of you. You need to communicate to somebody.

But at that moment in time…, I felt the need to address this issue with mom, so I immediately asked her had she heard from him and indicated to her that I hadn’t heard from him all day and that I was at the Marshall’s office taking care of this, and that’s when pretty much all hell broke loose with her.-------------------------------------------------

This sounds like he DID NOT file a missing persons report. And if the office closed at 3 pm, did he really talk to an officer officially at all? It sounds more like he ran into a cop in the pking lot and said " Hey, keep an eye out for my kid, he is late coming home, thanx.'

I started reading about this in the last two weeks, so I'm late to the "game." However, when reading the media links above, I found this quote from a November 26, 2012, article. The article states that dogs tracked his scent to the lake? Has this been verified, one way or another?

And, I was struck by MR's comment about Dylan arriving without a coat. Did MR buy a coat for Dylan at WalMart? Was the child without a coat?

The child was not without a coat. He packed his hooded sweatshirt. It was probably fleece lined since he lived in Colorado. When my son was 13 that is all he would wear too. Hoodies. They are plenty warm enough. JMO

The child was not without a coat. He packed his hooded sweatshirt. It was probably fleece lined since he lived in Colorado. When my son was 13 that is all he would wear too. Hoodies. They are plenty warm enough. JMO

kids often don't feel the cold as much as adults do, a fleece lined hoodie would be enough to stay warm. IIRC it was warm for the time of year.

I also wonder why people think its only the responsibility of ER to provide a coat for Dylan, why is MR absolved from providing one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro