CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His dad said he left at 7:30 am. Even if Dylan woke up at 7:45 am and ate cereal before he left, it wasn't early. R had already sent him a text at 6:45 am asking him where he was, so R was obviously awake and waiting for him to come.
R's grandma isn't the only person Dylan could have contacted for a ride.

Yes this is correct. R had already sent Dylan a text at 6:45 looking for him so obviously the early morning time was not an issue. R believed Dylan would be there at 6:30am as they had agreed upon, and he was obviously awake and waiting for him. I don't think it was like Dylan to flake out on plans. The boys were obviously excited to get together.

I think he woke up soon after his dad left,turned the TV on while he ate his cereal,then left after he ate his cereal hoping to get to his friends house before his dad got back.It was still very early in the morning so he did not text his friend because his friend was probably still asleep.
He also didn't want to burden his friends grandma early in the morning for a ride.

Do you not realize his friend already texted him at 6:46 am in the morning asking where Dyaln was? His friend most certainly was not still asleep.
Not sure what grandma has to do with it, Dylan wouldn't be texting her.

I think it is confirmed he made it home. It is telling to me that that is confirmed while other times or locations are just "Mark said"
That definitely changes things since most people had theories that centered around Dylan never making it home. Now, if we suspect Mark, what happened pretty much had to happen in the house unless there is a theory that Dylan ran and Mark caught up with him.

And if there were condemning forensic evidence found in Mark's home, would LE announce it at this point? Perhaps. Or perhaps not.

And if there were condemning forensic evidence found in Mark's home, would LE announce it at this point? Perhaps. Or perhaps not.

If there was condemning evidence in MR's home, then MR could have been arrested or a the very least named a suspect. Since none of that happened, I don't think there was any condemning evidence in MR's home.

His dad said he left at 7:30 am. Even if Dylan woke up at 7:45 am and ate cereal before he left, it wasn't early. R had already sent him a text at 6:45 am asking him where he was, so R was obviously awake and waiting for him to come.
R's grandma isn't the only person Dylan could have contacted for a ride.

Nevermind

I dont think this had anything at all to do with child support or revenge on Elaine. Personally I feel MR was angry and upset dylan wanted to spend all his time with his friends. I think for Dylan this was was the only reason he wanted to go at all (his friends)
I do believe alcohol was a factor in this and when you mix alcohol and anger and emotions you dont usually get a good end result.

ALL JMO

I'm curious if Dylan would have been found floating in the lake shortly after going missing, and never hearing or seeing MR speak out in public or knowing anything else about him, how many would have believed Dylan simply went fishing at the lake while waiting for his Dad to come home and had a terrible accident and fell in the lake?

Even if he arrived at his dad's house, there is a lot of time between 9:37 pm and the following morning when MR has a confirmed alibi. At least 10 hours of unconfirmed time.

I have missed the last 15 pages and will catch up as soon as I can. Have I missed anything crucial? Thanks!

I'm curious if Dylan would have been found floating in the lake shortly after going missing, and never hearing or seeing MR speak out in public or knowing anything else about him, how many would have believed Dylan simply went fishing at the lake while waiting for his Dad to come home and had a terrible accident and fell in the lake?

I would have at first for sure. my mind may have changed later if an investigation was launched and we were then provided more background information, etc...

I think he woke up soon after his dad left,turned the TV on while he ate his cereal,then left after he ate his cereal hoping to get to his friends house before his dad got back.It was still very early in the morning so he did not text his friend because his friend was probably still asleep.
He also didn't want to burden his friends grandma early in the morning for a ride.

His friend was texting him around 6:45 in the morning asking where he was. MR said he didn't leave until 7:30 am. If Dylan was able to he would have texted his friend, who was already up and waiting. IMO

I dont think this had anything at all to do with child support or revenge on Elaine. Personally I feel MR was angry and upset dylan wanted to spend all his time with his friends. I think for Dylan this was was the only reason he wanted to go at all (his friends)
I do believe alcohol was a factor in this and when you mix alcohol and anger and emotions you dont usually get a good end result.

ALL JMO

In no MSM account did I read that MR was drinking alcohol on Sunday night or Monday morning. Did I miss this? It's an important piece of the puzzle for me if I did.

I would have at first for sure. my mind may have changed later if an investigation was launched and we were then provided more background information, etc...

If I knew zero about this case other than a Dad saying the fishing pole was gone and his son was missing when he came home, and they found him floating in the lake shortly thereafter, I would probably just assume it was a tragic accident.

If Dylan would have been found in the lake shortly after going missing with no signs of foul play that is probably how it would have went down.

I know we know much more about the phone communication stopping etc etc, but say if we knew nothing else but a fishing pole missing, boy found in the lake and knew nothing of the history of the family or the father.

I do believe the answer lies with MR, but I have also been working hard this morning researching unsolved missing kids cases in Co and RSO's. <modsnip> What was the felony charge of the RSO very close to MR and Vallecito lake? Did anyone find out? I couldn't find it. Please let me know. TIA.

<modsnip>--the rapist is in jail thankfully, but it did make my heart stop for a moment!

There really weren't that many unsolved cases of missing children in Colorado that weren't domestic abuse or family smuggling related. I looked up local sex crimes and there was a trucker-rapist in Bayfield, but he was convicted in Sept. 2012.

I also looked up sex-trafficking cases in the area. These were all girls and gang related.

Anyone find anything at all?

As to the press release and selectively believing LE. I know someone mentioned that they still felt like Dylan could have run away, despite the press release. I tend to believe the press release, but still keep it in the back of my mind that there may be a mistake. I think that's reasonable. JMO

I think I'd still be somewhat suspicious, it would be odd if he wore his backpack while he was fishing and it hasn't been found.

In no MSM account did I read that MR was drinking alcohol on Sunday night or Monday morning. Did I miss this? It's an important piece of the puzzle for me if I did.

Probably the only person that could answer that would be Dylan. Or perhaps if there was a bar in the airport and he was seen drinking there. I wonder if there is a bar in the airport? I believe Dylan's plane was a little late in arriving so perhaps. I don't think you can buy hard alcohol at Walmart there can you?

So other than these 2 things I don't know how anyone would know this but Dylan.

I would say it's probably not unreasonable to say that he could have been drinking. I don't think it's a secret that he does indeed drink.

Do you not realize his friend already texted him at 6:46 am in the morning asking where Dyaln was? His friend most certainly was not still asleep.
Not sure what grandma has to do with it, Dylan wouldn't be texting her.

Ofcourse he wouldn't be texting the grandma.He would have asked his friend to ask his grandma.The only other thing I can think of is that Dylans phone battery went dead or dad took his phone and was not letting Dylan go see his friends or call them so Dylan left after his dad left to go see his friend,excepted a ride and was abducted.

Probably the only person that could answer that would be Dylan. Or perhaps if there was a bar in the airport and he was seen drinking there. I wonder if there is a bar in the airport? I believe Dylan's plane was a little late in arriving so perhaps. I don't think you can buy hard alcohol at Walmart there can you?

So other than these 2 things I don't know how anyone would know this but Dylan.

I would say it's probably not unreasonable to say that he could have been drinking. I don't think it's a secret that he does indeed drink.

There is also nothing wrong with having a drink or two!
But it does alter emotions! and responses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717