CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I will not be surprised if at some point we do find out that the 9:37 text did indeed come from Dylan's iPod. I have always felt this is the case. No I don't think Elaine lied when she said it came from his phone. I think it's likely she has not been told by LE and she's going by what MB said. No I don't think MB lied about it but was perhaps mislead by LE and I won't be surprised if we eventually find out that this is LE's 'smoking gun'

ALL JUST MOO

And I don't think my mind will be swayed on this so don't even try :) LOL I am well aware of what we've heard regarding this but I for one am not buying it. Again...I think LE is withholding some evidence from us.

IMO the mentioning of finding Dylan's iPod texting account and the mention of the text via 'electronic communication device' coming out in the same LE statement was not by accident.

JUST MOO!

Okay, back to the task at hand. Let's talk vehicles. Did I pick up correctly that MR is a driver or trucker of some sort? His vehicles were forensically checked? Did they pass?
Is his home within sight of neighbors who could see him come and go?

I'm going to try and explain why it's important to me if Dylan used his I-Pod to text or had the ability to use it to text and didn't.

If Dylan did use his I-Pod to text someone at 9:37 Sunday that means that there is Wi-Fi available for him to use Monday morning and he could text his friends whether his phone was broken/dead or not. It's still possible that he chose not to but that's unlikely.

If he couldn't use his I-Pod to text Monday morning and his cellphone was inop for whatever reason he could try and use his dads computer. Knowing what we know now, I wouldn't be surprised that Mark's computer was password protected so that no one else could see his bookmarks, history, photos, and files.

That leaves the landline as Dylan's last available communication device. But if he hasn't memorized his friends numbers how will he call them? Use a phone book? Is there one even there? Call 411? Does he even know about that? If his friends only have cell numbers that won't work. In fact a lot of homes don't have landlines anymore.

So Dylan may have stuck out on his own trying to reach his friends, and met up with evil.

MOO.

IMO the mentioning of finding Dylan's iPod texting account and the mention of the text via 'electronic communication device' coming out in the same LE statement was not by accident.

JUST MOO!

And...IMO they made this statement for a very specific reason. Why share that with the public at all? I don't think that was their purpose. I think their purpose was to let a possible POI know that THEY know.

Again all just MOO :)

Psychic Sleuth.....watch out talking/answer yourself....

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Just kidding....

I'm going to try and explain why it's important to me if Dylan used his I-Pod to text or had the ability to use it to text and didn't.

If Dylan did use his I-Pod to text someone at 9:37 Sunday that means that there is Wi-Fi available for him to use Monday morning and he could text his friends whether his phone was broken/dead or not. It's still possible that he chose not to but that's likely.

If he couldn't use his I-Pod to text Monday morning and his cellphone was inop for whatever reason he could try and use his dads computer. Knowing what we know now, I wouldn't be surprised that Mark's computer was password protected so that no one else could see his bookmarks, history, photos, and files.

That leaves the landline as Dylan's last available communication device. But if he hasn't memorized his friends numbers how will he call them? Use a phone book? Is there one even there? Call 411? Does he even know about that? If his friends only have cell numbers that won't work. In fact a lot of homes don't have landlines anymore.

So Dylan may have stuck out on his own trying to reach his friends, and met up with evil.

MOO.

Well knowing what we now know I would not be surprised if MR's computer is password protected.

I also would not be surprised if Dylan didn't know phone numbers to call on the landline. I do believe he might know his Mom's Brothers or Father's numbers and most likely his home number if they have one. Off hand I can only think of a couple of numbers I have memorized.

But that brings us back to the iPod. And IMO the 9:37 was sent via the iPod (just MOO) so even if the phone was inop he could have used the iPod. If he sent that text Sunday night via the iPod then he did have access to the wifi. IF HE SENT IT THAT IS.

Obviously this is purely speculation on my part. I have no proof but I believe LE does. Just MOO

So I understand where those are coming from that don't think that text was sent via the iPod. Yes it's possible the phone broke, he didn't have access to the wifi password (if MR had wifi) he didn't know numbers to use the landline and MR's computer was password protected. Then if all these were true perhaps he might set off on his own somewhere. But I don't believe this was the case. I personally believe MR did something to the phone and to Dylan and sent that 9:37 text to whomever via the iPod. Just MOO

I don't recall seeing that. Everything that I've seen suggests that Dylan only used his cell phone to text and not his I-Pod.

If you can find a link that says that Dylan used his I-Pod to text on Sunday or Monday, I think that we would all like to see it.

For me, if it's proven that Dylan did use his I-Pod to text someone, that will change how I look at this case.

The news reporter, MB, I think those are her initials. I think she said that LE had his texting log from the i-touch. I have not seen anything saying he texted on sun or mon--but that is not the point. I was just using the logs as evidence of there being wifi in the home.

Does anyone else remember where he heard about the texting logs from the i-touch?

Did MB say they found his' texting ipod' account? For some reason I did not remember the word texting associated with the ipod. Also his ipod account would not be necessarily at MR 's house or ER"s house, correct? It would follow him wherever he ' logged on' just like a facebook account or a yahoo account, correct? If I'm crazy talking, please let me know.

Also, I thought last week either LE or ER or someone said definitively that the last text from DR's " PHONE" was at 9:30 or so to one of his friends. Or is the ipod talk in regards to what he may or may not have access to after 9:30 if his phone became disabled? tia

JUST MOO!

I think that mark took D's cell away from him at some point, and D went ahead and began texting from his i-touch. And it is possible that MR came into the livingroom, caught him texting again, and it may have state another argument.

I remember when my DD, the social butterfly, was 13 and we took her cell away at night until she finished her homework. I was so pleased that she seemed to be taking it so well, and did not argue with us about it. Then one night I went to put clean laundry away in her room and caught her texting from her i-touch. LOL Who knew they could do that? I was a bit angry at her because it was cheating. So I can imagine how MR might have reacted.

For myself, I am comfortable making the assumption Mark has Wifi based on:

He has a laptop + computer
Spotty reception, all the more to have it
Dylan told HIM where the good spots are, he would have know that if no wifi
He seems to be no slouch at texting
He has satellite for cable What would wifi cost $30-$40?
He has two trucks, a rental house, travel trailer, oh yeah & a college fund for Dylan

He is not poor in anyway, shape or form, so I would be shocked if he doesn't have wifi YKWIM

I don't remember anything about texting and the iPod..sorry..

I will go back and try to find it. It was during the time of the interviews with MB because she had specifically asked if it was an electronic device or his cell, because LE had mentioned thay had gotten the logs of his electronic texting history. [ separate from his cell history.]

Did MB say they found his' texting ipod' account? For some reason I did not remember the word texting associated with the ipod. Also his ipod account would not be necessarily at MR 's house or ER"s house, correct? It would follow him wherever he ' logged on' just like a facebook account or a yahoo account, correct? If I'm crazy talking, please let me know.

Also, I thought last week either LE or ER or someone said definitively that the last text from DR's " PHONE" was at 9:30 or so to one of his friends. Or is the ipod talk in regards to what he may or may not have access to after 9:30 if his phone became disabled? tia

The i=pod account, IIRC, can be found with your cell phone number OR with an email account. My DD used her cell # to text from her -ipod.

Melissa Blasius ‏@MelissaBlasius @missreported @9NEWS They searched computers. They found his ipod texting account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx