CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowing it up...ha ha ha! :moo::moo::moo::moo::moo:
I needed that laugh out loud moment at the end of a very long day.
Your opinion is my opinion as well so we've got a whole herd mooing around.:moo::moo::moo::moo:

O/T

here's some cows mooing....LOL

cows mooing.jpg

I can't help that 10-15,000 people decided to get in on the drama. I only wish that many were sharing Dylan's flyer.

The drama of wanting justice? Of praying and lighting candles? and going on searches and raising money and spreading the word and yes, passing out fliers and bracelets. I'm glad they're there for Dylan. JMO

I can't help that 10-15,000 people decided to get in on the drama. I only wish that many were sharing Dylan's flyer.

I don't understand your post - you can't help that all these people watched the Dr. Phil show? Would you rather that they didn't? Even if not one of those 10-15,000 people shared a flyer, the fact remains that this many more people are now aware of Dylan - whether they came for the drama or not.

Honestly, I don't think you can say that the people who have signed up have not shared DR's flyer. For instance, on the FMDR page, they updated their cover photo on March 3rd. That updated photo which is a flyer of DR with all of the applicable information and the reward info. etc... alone was shared 2,975 times directly from that post alone. Being aware of how FB works, and the fact that these posts have gone "viral", as they say, I would be surprised if more than 10,000 people have not shared this flyer.

I myself have shared the flyer with my "friends list", and several people on my friends list who have in turn shared it from my post are on public accounts that have thousands of subscribers and friends, and it goes on from there...

Remember the old Faberge shampoo commercial "And I told two friends, and they told two friends, and so on... and so on..."? That's exactly the way social media is supposed to work, and the DP show got at least 10,000 people more active in this case through social media as a result (and that's just on FB alone).

Other sites of support for Dylan contain maps indicating where people have stated they have shared information about DR (you can see these on posts at the FMDR page), and people have connected from all over the world. The maps are literally covered in circles for the US alone.

I know you are concerned that MR was unfairly portrayed on the DP show. What I don't know is what evidence or information you wish would've come out, or what reasonable information you come to your conclusion that MR is innocent is based upon. I'm not trying to be snarky, I really do wish to understand.

As I asked another poster last night - what evidence have you seen that clearly points away from MR? If you or others want to tackle that question, I'm all ears.

<SNIP>

A person with the type of problems I believe MR suffers from often think they are the smartest person in the room at any given time, and fail to see the mistakes they make themselves.

In all fairness; he doesn't seem to have many friends so he's usually alone. Of course he's the smartest person in the room at those given times... MOO

There's no drama on FMDR. It's all prayers and support and spreading the word. They are there for a little boy named DYLAN. Not everyone thrives on drama. I sure don't and that's why I don't comment on any pages but here. But sometimes the drama here gets to be a little much.
My only interest is in finding Dylan and figuring out what happened to him. The DP was not drama (besides MR's drama) and to me and it was very informative. I don't care for the drama, I just want answers.
I am not making MR act or look the way he is, I'm just opening my eyes and using common sense. It really does go a long ways.

In all fairness; he doesn't seem to have many friends so he's usually alone. Of course he's the smartest person in the room at those given times... MOO
I swear you always crack me up. You have a very funny dry sense of humor. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Thanks, Confusion.....I needed a laugh before bedtime!!

BBM

<modsnip>. I would not be surprised at him running away. There have been sightings in many places in the US. Sure, LE states they are unconfirmed. I mean, how could they confirm them?

My own opinion is that he was abducted; injured/killed in an accident (in which another youth may or may not have been involved).

I have not seen any evidence that MR harmed Dylan, so I do not consider him a suspect.

<modsnip>I would not be surprised at him running away. There have been sightings in many places in the US. Sure, LE states they are unconfirmed. I mean, how could they confirm them?

My own opinion is that he was abducted; injured/killed in an accident (in which another youth may or may not have been involved).

I have not seen any evidence that MR harmed Dylan, so I do not consider him a suspect.

I disagree. MOO :seeya:

Honestly, I don't think you can say that the people who have signed up have not shared DR's flyer. For instance, on the FMDR page, they updated their cover photo on March 3rd. That updated photo which is a flyer of DR with all of the applicable information and the reward info. etc... alone was shared 2,975 times directly from that post alone. Being aware of how FB works, and the fact that these posts have gone "viral", as they say, I would be surprised if more than 10,000 people have not shared this flyer.

I myself have shared the flyer with my "friends list", and several people on my friends list who have in turn shared it from my post are on public accounts that have thousands of subscribers and friends, and it goes on from there...

Remember the old Faberge shampoo commercial "And I told two friends, and they told two friends, and so on... and so on..."? That's exactly the way social media is supposed to work, and the DP show got at least 10,000 people more active in this case through social media as a result (and that's just on FB alone).

Other sites of support for Dylan contain maps indicating where people have stated they have shared information about DR (you can see these on posts at the FMDR page), and people have connected from all over the world. The maps are literally covered in circles for the US alone.

I know you are concerned that MR was unfairly portrayed on the DP show. What I don't know is what evidence or information you wish would've come out, or what reasonable information you come to your conclusion that MR is innocent is based upon. I'm not trying to be snarky, I really do wish to understand.

As I asked another poster last night - what evidence have you seen that clearly points away from MR? If you or others want to tackle that question, I'm all ears.

So far I have seen nothing that clearly points away from him. I keep waiting for other logical explanations with supporting evidence but I have yet to see anything.

<modsnip> I would not be surprised at him running away. There have been sightings in many places in the US. Sure, LE states they are unconfirmed. I mean, how could they confirm them?

Great! Theories! So, I can totally understand your last statement. Like maybe you need more of a history with documented physical harm to Dylan, that kind of thing?

For running away, do you just think LE is wrong about that? Some people take Le statements as gold-standard, others have doubts, maybe about whether he ran away or whether he even arrived at MR's house etc etc. I'm just curious. MR also did not think he ran away. Do you think he's just in denial?

I can always imagine abduction.

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

I thought that all opinions are allowed here. Has the rules changed to only allow opinions that are supported by evidence?

I don't see how we can be expected to look elsewhere (then MR) when all the alternate theories I've read here have zero to back up them up. I am totally open to that if anyone can provide a shred of evidence pointing that way. I would love to hear it. I've been waiting for 47 threads now for something that points away from MR that makes any logical sense and has any supporting evidence. I have yet to see anything.

I thought that all opinions are allowed here. Has the rules changed to only allow opinions that are supported by evidence?

At 4 months down the road I would think if something else happened to Dylan (other than MR harming him) there would probably be a shred of evidence somewhere. And we would have a Father who acts like he's concerned about his missing child (or at least I would hope so).

Not that I know of Ranch, but I see some posters stating they are basing their theories on facts and it make peoples curious as others like myself are missing these facts that point to running away, abduction, accident, or point away from MR. JMO but if you are claiming to be basing something on fact; it is only fair to share the fact.

<modsnip> I would not be surprised at him running away. There have been sightings in many places in the US. Sure, LE states they are unconfirmed. I mean, how could they confirm them?

If you're asking how LE could confirm a sighting outside the area/state then there are many ways they could go about attempting to rule in or out a likely sighting. It's based upon numerous factors and these sighting would be followed up usually by a local agency contacted by the main group of investigators assigned to the case.

There is, I'm sure, a standard protocol of deciding which tips and possible sightings warrant further investigation. Obviously, there are a lot of 13yo/14yo boys with blond hair that would match DR's description, but what these people were observed doing, where they were observed, the person reporting the sighting, the person reporting's confidence in the apparent sighting, who the person or people were reported to be sighted with, would all play into that.

Unless police can definitively confirm a sighting outside of the immediate area, then I don't know why people would continue to think it is more likely that he was abducted and has been taken out of state vs. thinking more along the lines of what those closest to the investigation (including MR) think which is that the Lake is important in all of this, and that DR didn't go very far at all...

Again, if anyone can explain why it would make sense to focus on unspecified and unconfirmed possible sightings than on what we do know is most likely, then please do share... I'd hate to think I was blinded by bias so completely as to dismiss something with true substance in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne