CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #47

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at these alternative opinions and theories as being valid until LE releases evidence that shows that they are impossible.

Until that happens I'm open to everything that other members propose. I might not agree with every theory or detail that's posted but that's OK with me. MOO.

I also like to hear all theories that are presented within TOS. I might lean in one direction but I think a discussion board and works best when we can "discuss" various theories. Just like in life WS would be so boring if we all thought alike.

Not that I know of Ranch, but I see some posters stating they are basing their theories on facts and it make peoples curious as others like myself are missing these facts that point to running away, abduction, accident, or point away from MR. JMO but if you are claiming to be basing something on fact; it is only fair to share the fact.

So if I post a theory that says Dylan was abducted by a stranger that would not be allowed because I can't produce a link showing evidence to support my theory?

I look at these alternative opinions and theories as being valid until LE releases evidence that shows that they are impossible.

Until that happens I'm open to everything that other members propose. I might not agree with every theory or detail that's posted but that's OK with me. MOO.

I do agree with this. I think it's also OK for other people to say, well I don't see any evidence for that, so I don't believe it. Is that the same as saying it's not valid?

Even though a theory gets shot down, there is still more to discuss. For instance, how about that RSO? Some people thought maybe he's not such a good suspect because he lives so close. But you always hear about the psycho next door who did it. I would hope LE went over him with a fine-toothed comb but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. Professionals screw up all the time.

There's plenty to contemplate and mull over besides MR, even though I still think MR is highly suspect. JMO

I am totally open to alternate theories with some supporting evidence. I am open to it and all ears. But just to throw out there that a mountain lion ate him and his backpack is just a big too far fetched to me. Give us something solid and I'm sure everyone would be willing to consider it. So far I've heard a bunch of random theories with nothing to back them up. That's not how my brain works. I need information and evidence and then I throw in some common sense. Common sense goes a long ways.

Just thought I'd add Dylan and Mark in the truck.

I've pondered something happened on the way home and Dylan never made it to the house, Dylan made it to the house and then left on foot (in my scenario on this one MR went after Dylan when he left the house), but when I saw the latest press release that read,
something happened to Dylan at the home or whether he somehow left the home, and
Investigators confirmed that Dylan arrived at Mark's home

was the first time I considered that Dylan might have arrived at the home, but not necessarily gone inside the home. Perhaps LE has video showing the truck arriving at the home and then shortly leaving again?

Also the eerie choice of words, "somehow left the home" leaves me wondering if Dylan was physically unable to leave the home.

BBM - reading what you wrote here made me think of one other angle. Maybe they have clear proof, like someone's driveway cam that shows Dylan going in the house. But nothing showing him coming out or traveling along the roads away from the house. If they are certain Dylan is not in the house somewhere, like the basement or attic, then the link they might be looking for is who had the opportunity to take Dylan out, and how was that done?

So if I post a theory that says Dylan was abducted by a stranger that would not be allowed because I can't produce a link showing evidence to support my theory?

You missed my point, IMO if a poster said, "MO is based on facts that a stranger took Dylan" & posters ask what facts do you mean, it is only fair to tell them. I don't think anything is wrong with saying "I think Dylan was abducted. It's when you claim facts is all. I like to hear other opinions & if someone has a fact that I missed...I want to know what it is.

I have been suspicious of MR from the very beginning. IMO He comes across as uncaring, just completely stonefaced and cold in regards to his missing son. There are people all over the world that are praying for the best, but fearing the worst. It seems that strangers care more and are doing more for Dylan than his own father. And that speaks volumes to me.MOO

In all fairness; he doesn't seem to have many friends so he's usually alone. Of course he's the smartest person in the room at those given times... MOO

From the Dr. Phil show -

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines*

CR:
He hasn’t been to any of the benefits. He wasn’t there for Dylan’s birthday vigil. He hasn’t helped at all with the Find Missing Dylan Redwine Fund.

Dr. Phil:
That’s offensive to you.

CR:
Very… Very…

MR:
Dr. Phil, I’d like to make a comment about the fundraiser thing. I have several people in the community in which I live that are reaching out to me on a daily basis and volunteering their time to have some involvement with a fundraiser, but somebody from this side of the room called her and told her that they didn’t want her to have any involvement in anything that had anything to do with raising money and didn’t want me involved in any of that.

So, speaking of friends, I though this comment from MR was interesting. He went from "several people" reaching out to just "her".
Anyway, where are all these people/friends that reach out to MR?

No you wouldn't need a link. The general rule is that speculation and theories are welcome as long as they are not outrageous and there is something in the known facts that could lead one to speculate in such a manner.

Mods make this determination. Not other posters. BUT.. it is up to each individual poster to decide for themselves if the speculation is reasonable and if it is a discussion they wish to participate in.

Hope that helps,

Salem

These are still my opinions. I have not seen any "facts" that contradict them.

My own opinion is that he was abducted; injured/killed in an accident (in which another youth may or may not have been involved).

My own opinion is that I have not seen any evidence that MR harmed Dylan, so I do not consider him a suspect.

My own opinion is that I would not be surprised at him running away.

1/29/13

Melissa Blasius – Interviewer:
“Have you guys ruled out the possibility that one or other of the parents had arranged for Dylan to be taken on purpose to keep the child from the other parent?"

Lt. Dan Bender – Law Enforcement
“The only possibility that we’ve ruled out due to the passage of time is that Dylan is a runaway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOcgkIm-RJE

It looks like Vallecito Lake will be ice-free soon. I just read this from Doc's Marina on the lake:

"We got a call the other day from Pine River Ranch and the ice is melted off their pond. From previous seasons that means about two more weeks until Vallecito is clear"

Source: http://www.docsmarina.com

3/19/13 – Press Release

Investigators continue to investigate reported sightings in Colorado and other states, but to date, none have been confirmed.

3/19/13 - Press Release

Investigators continue to seek information and evidence from the public to determine whether something happened to Dylan at the home or whether he somehow left the home and something happened to him away from the home.

Press Release: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9070775&postcount=106"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines*[/ame]

From the Dr. Phil show -

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines*

CR:
He hasn’t been to any of the benefits. He wasn’t there for Dylan’s birthday vigil. He hasn’t helped at all with the Find Missing Dylan Redwine Fund.

Dr. Phil:
That’s offensive to you.

CR:
Very… Very…

MR:
Dr. Phil, I’d like to make a comment about the fundraiser thing. I have several people in the community in which I live that are reaching out to me on a daily basis and volunteering their time to have some involvement with a fundraiser, but somebody from this side of the room called her and told her that they didn’t want her to have any involvement in anything that had anything to do with raising money and didn’t want me involved in any of that.

So, speaking of friends, I though this comment from MR was interesting. He went from "several people" reaching out to just "her".
Anyway, where are all these people/friends that reach out to MR?

Okay, I'll admit I'm not the smartest person in every room either. Can you explain to me what this has to do with my post? :waitasec: TIA

3/19/13 - Press Release

Investigators Still looking for information from 7:00 p.m. Sunday, November 18th (when DR was reportedly still with MR)

Investigators are asking for information from anyone who may have been at their Vallecito homes or traveling in Vallecito on CR 500 or CR 501 between 7:00 PM Sunday, November 18th and 7:00 PM on Monday, November 19th.

Press Release: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9070775&postcount=106"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines*[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member