CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see some posts saying that Mark isn't searching for Dylan. I'm not sure how we would know what he's doing or not doing myself. In fact I haven't heard anything about anyone searching for Dylan lately. Does that mean that everyone has given up?

No one has given up. Searches are still going on. The past couple weeks the family hasn't searched because they wanted to be with Oma. LE is still searching areas. They are not saying which areas they are searching.

IMO

I see some posts saying that Mark isn't searching for Dylan. I'm not sure how we would know what he's doing or not doing myself. In fact I haven't heard anything about anyone searching for Dylan lately. Does that mean that everyone has given up?

I was speaking about the first couple of days after Dylan was reported missing....Mark, I believe, was holed up in his house...I don't recall him searching or speaking to media....or begging for Dylan's safe return

I was speaking about the first couple of days after Dylan was reported missing....Mark, I believe, was holed up in his house...I don't recall him searching or speaking to media....or begging for Dylan's safe return
I thought that he stayed home those first couple of days so if Dylan called someone would be there to answer.

BBM - I personally believe some time much sooner would have been a good time to bring attention to Dylan instead of waiting almost 3 months after the DP show.

As well, I don't know if he is guilty of something or not, but I find it peculiar that the first time Mark decides to speak publicly since DP is when the story is focused on abduction. Mark never spoke out during any of the searches. Nothing in almost 3 months.

And to think, almost six months later he has an opportunity to speak to the public and he doesn't mention Dylan by name, not once! Blows my mind that a child is missing and his own father did not take the ONE opportunity that was absolutely handed to him and he couldn't mention or say DYLAN.

BBM - Didn't you hear about the search of the lake just around April 19th or so? It's further back, around the beginning of this thread I think.

And to think, almost six months later he has an opportunity to speak to the public and he doesn't mention Dylan by name, not once! Blows my mind that a child is missing and his own father did not take the ONE opportunity that was absolutely handed to him and he couldn't mention or say DYLAN.

It is shocking to me. I am frustrated enough that LE barely says a word about Dylan, but his own father? I can't imagine a scenario where Elaine would speak to the media about anything and not speak about Dylan.

BBM - Didn't you hear about the search of the lake just around April 19th or so? It's further back, around the beginning of this thread I think.
That's three weeks ago. Do you have any information about anything more recent than that? Why haven't we heard about any search's since then?

As much as I pray this is wrong, I still believe the mothers instinct and the dogs are right. I think since MR seems to be a bit more communicative, perhaps now would be a good time for him to retake that poly?!

Prayers for Elaine....her first Mother's Day without Dylan

Makes me cry.

Please, somebody knows something.

This report by Melissa Blasius is very short. The clip with Mark speaking is only about 14 seconds long. Maybe Mark did use Dylan's name multiple times while being interviewed by MB but it was edited out.

Here's a link to the report. Take a listen and think about the possibility that Mark spoke more than what was on the clip.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/335101/188/Ohio-case-renews-hope-for-Redwine-search

Prayers for Elaine....her first Mother's Day without Dylan

Makes me cry.

Please, somebody knows something.

And without her own mother. I know for me, that was difficult enough. Cannot imagine Elaine's distress.

As much as I pray this is wrong, I still believe the mothers instinct and the dogs are right. I think since MR seems to be a bit more communicative, perhaps now would be a good time for him to retake that poly?!

I don't think that Mark taking another polygraph would change anything because I don't believe that they are reliable enough.

I don't think that Mark taking another polygraph would change anything because I don't believe that they are reliable enough.

Probably not, but he used to act as though he was willing and then that all seemed to vanish. I don't even care if he takes it or not anymore. I just wish he would either be ruled or charged, somehow. I honestly believe he is the only suspect. JMO only.

No one has given up. Searches are still going on. The past couple weeks the family hasn't searched because they wanted to be with Oma. LE is still searching areas. They are not saying which areas they are searching.

IMO

BBM

thanks for the info, good to know LE is still out there searching ;)

I should add that while I believe MR is the one and only real suspect, I am not convinced there will necessarily be an arrest in this case. Reaching the six-month mark soon, this case is joining the ranks of cases with an uncleared parent or parents, and nothing much LE can do about it.

Probably not, but he used to act as though he was willing and then that all seemed to vanish. I don't even care if he takes it or not anymore. I just wish he would either be ruled or charged, somehow. I honestly believe he is the only suspect. JMO only.

I'm with you on liking Mark either being ruled out as a suspect or charged with a crime. But, we don't always get what we want do we?

And hell ya he's a suspect. I'm just not sure if he's the only suspect because we don't have even the smallest amount of evidence that LE gets to use to make that decision. MOO.

Ohio case renews hope for Redwine search

There have been no confirmed sightings and no answers to whether Redwine is dead or alive. Redwine's dad, Mark Redwine, says he will never give up hope.

"We can never stop looking for a missing child and anyone who sees anything that is suspicious needs to let someone know. That's pretty much been my opinion all along in this whole thing," Mark Redwine said.

Mark Redwine says some of his own theories about the search for Dylan are changing.

"I guess I never thought he could still be in the Vallecito area," he said. "After this story broke, obviously it has come to light that it is not an uncommon thing for perpetrators of children to be close to where they go missing from."

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article/335101/222/Ohio-case-renews-hope-for-Redwine-search

"We can never stop looking for A MISSING CHILD.."

I'm sorry but I can't believe these word's came out of a parent's mouth who has a missing child! This is HIS child, not some nameless, faceless, one of many missing children.

My son DYLAN is missing, and I beg of you, please keep looking for for MY CHILD!!!

My mind is boggling tonight...a parent of a missing child has a microphone in his face and never mentions his son by name? It is not as though he is a nationally recognizable face so that everyone would know about Dylan. No one I know is aware of Dylan, unless I have told them.

Is MR mentally ill? I begin to wonder. Between the way he talks, and the the way he seems to take Dylan being gone so casually, I can't think of another (innocent) explanation. I think Dr. Phil had it exactly right...he is either guilty of the worst possible crime against Dylan, or there is something very wrong with him.

I think he is a narcissist. I don't know if he harmed Dylan, but I do believe he is a narcisisstic sociopath.

I'm surprised anyone would think that the small sound byte heard during that 9 News clip were the only words MR uttered when MB was interviewing him. She seems to paraphrase some other things he said, and I would imagine the interview or phone call (it seems to have been conducted over the phone by the sound of it) went for much longer than 14 seconds. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne