CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a personal quirk, but I hate it when the word "absolutely" is used, i.e "I absolutely don't know where Dylan is"...it just makes me think the opposite.

Wow. Funny how everyone sees things differently. I see this as a heartfelt plea to his older son, to say that he loves him in spite of the hurtful things Cory has said about him publicly. He's letting him know that he loves and misses Dylan just as much as they do and will never give up on either one of them. Jerky?? I sure don't see it like that at all, but that's just me.

Not directed at you specifically but this is an example of how his words are twisted around. No matter what he says, people are going to find fault with it. If he doesn't speak out, he's hiding in shame. If he does speak out everything he says is taken apart and turned into something sinister. He can't win.

When a parent treats a child one way privately, and another way publicly, then I think they are creepy. Seeing the private texts he sent to Cory, and seeing the insults he shot his way on Dr Phil, conflicts greatly with this so called 'heartfelt' message published in the paper.

I had a stepmother that used to do this to us kids. She was sarcastic, cutting and hurtful when alone with us. But in front of others, she would give us phony compliments and declarations of love. That is how I interpret MR's letter to Cory. I have already seen the mean, sarcastic comments he has made to him. So this declaration of undying love falls flat, imo.

Yes, that's the one -- either failed or inconclusive, according to MR. Does anyone know if he took a second one?

I'm not aware of Mark taking another polygraph for LE. Maybe that's because he actually passed the first one and LE doesn't believe that a second one is beneficial to their investigation. MOO.

I'm not aware of Mark taking another polygraph for LE. Maybe that's because he actually passed the first one and LE doesn't believe that a second one is beneficial to their investigation. MOO.

His son posted a public request on the FindDylan FB, asking him to PLEASE retake the polygraph. So it sounds like he did not pass the initial test. LE has implied as much already and the request by Dr Phil also implies he did not pass his first one.

His son posted a public request on the FindDylan FB, asking him to PLEASE retake the polygraph. So it sounds like he did not pass the initial test. LE has implied as much already and the request by Dr Phil also implies he did not pass his first one.

It sounds like did not pass the initial test? If LE hasn't released the polygraph results how would anyone, outside of LE, know if he passed, failed or it was inconclusive?

LE implied that Mark did not pass the polygraph? How so? I don't recall that at all. The Dr Phil polygraph request was all about bringing drama to his show. It worked in my opinion. MOO.

It sounds like did not pass the initial test? If LE hasn't released the polygraph results how would anyone, outside of LE, know if he passed, failed or it was inconclusive?

LE implied that Mark did not pass the polygraph? How so? I don't recall that all. The Dr Phil polygraph request was all about bringing drama to his show. It worked in my opinion. MOO.

BBM: MR said himself on the Dr Phil show that LE told him he did not pass the polygraph. Some have suggested LE mught have lied to MR about his results (i do not agree but am not disputing that here) but MR clearly said on Dr Phil that LE told him he did not pass.

BBM: MR said himself on the Dr Phil show that LE told him he did not pass the polygraph. Some have suggested LE mught have lied to MR about his results (i do not agree but am not disputing that here) but MR clearly said on Dr Phil that LE told him he did not pass.

I'm one of the people who believes that LE will use deception to try and get a suspect to confess. With that possibility in mind, it's hard for me to draw any kind of conclusion from anything LE may have told Mark about his polygraph.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about whether LE was telling Mark the truth about his polygraph results but I want to keep an open mind about it until LE gives us a definitive answer.

So I will have to say that while it's possible that LE told Mark the truth about his polygraph, I still believe that it's at least equally or even possibly more likely that LE was being deceptive with a suspect in the case of a missing boy. MOO

Imo, it is creepy because it is a very personal message, published in the national press. Why not just send a private letter or email ?

His words do not sound heartfelt to me. A heartfelt message would have been a private one that did not include the backhanded comments and jabs, imo.

As for Cory's emotional outburst on Dr. Phil, I think that was sincere and unplanned. JMO

I agree with you completely! It took a tremendous amount of courage and obvious love for his brother for Cory to go on public t.v. and say what he did. Like his mother, Cory was suffering tremendously; it was obvious. Cory and his Mom acted *frantic* to find Dylan. In contrast, MR did not. I would almost go as far to say, that to me, he almost appeared to be goading them with his vague and ever changing responses. To me, he appeared to be playing cat and mouse. I think this is what enraged Cory to the point where he had his outburst. I applaud that young man. It took guts to do what he did. And please, this is *only my opinion*, of which, like noses, we all have!
Finally, I can't help but reflect back Dr. Phil's reaction to MR in general (as well as the polygraph guy). While Dr. Phil isn't the ultimate authority on all matters, he certainly has seen quite a bit and is highly skilled. DP seems to have a finely tuned deception meter. It's my opinion he all but said, "dude your guilty as sin. Let's put an end to this now". Again, JMO!!!
Won't it be GREAT when I'm wrong and Dylan finds his way home? I'll be the very first to post here and say how very wrong I was.....I pray for that.

Thanks for the link. All I can say is dangerous vigilante stalker.
Yes - talk about inserting yourself into an investigation. His many posts containing not so thinly veiled threats have been reported to LE - I sure hope he is on their radar.

It's the same type of observations and thoughts we have rehashed over 50+ threads.
This case drains me. Did MR have something to do with Dylan's disappearance?I have no clue. Even bad fathers and sucky husbands can be innocent no matter what their past and actions seem to say. I just wish the MR debate would stop. If he's guilty I hope he slips up and they find Dylan and may justice be swift and unyielding. If he's innocent the pain of his past actions coupled with the whole nation arguing over if he hid or murdered his son must be unbearable. If he was already predisposed to alcoholism this would exacerbate it. There's been nasty words thrown back and forth between the other family members so IMO regardless if he was this or that in the past or even yesterday doesn't make it right to be hateful and spread rumors true or not. All it does is make everyone look childish and the immediate focus is diverted from scouring the nation to find Dylan. My father is just like MR, narcissistic and manipulative. In my childhood he was a raging and abusive alcoholic whose sole focus was himself. BUT he started to change his ways when he got a job that he loved working in LE communications and quit cold turkey and changed immensely. He is still very authoritative but really he is an awesome dad now and I forgive him for his past transgressions. Believe me, there were many and far worse than what MR is accused of. I just want someone, anyone, to find Dylan. Find him, then find who did it. Every time someone has come out and said they have seen a child who looks like Dylan and seemed very uncomfortable and out of place on the FB pages they get ignored. Tunnel vision is a very bad thing. He could be alive and being held in another state by someone completely random and even if a tip was submitted if LE is biased and believes only MR did it they sweep it under the rug without really taking the effort to check it out. I rarely comment on this case anymore because of the high emotions of us all. We are all entitled to our opinions based on life experience or direct involvement. I don't care who wrote the release, guilty or innocent, the national focus needs to be taken off the family history and previous animosity and look toward finding Dylan, which would require following up tips out of county or state. No offense meant to anyone. We all want Dylan home.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's the same type of observations and thoughts we have rehashed over 50+ threads.
This case drains me. Did MR have something to do with Dylan's disappearance?I have no clue. Even bad fathers and sucky husbands can be innocent no matter what their past and actions seem to say. I just wish the MR debate would stop. If he's guilty I hope he slips up and they find Dylan and may justice be swift and unyielding. If he's innocent the pain of his past actions coupled with the whole nation arguing over if he hid or murdered his son must be unbearable. If he was already predisposed to alcoholism this would exacerbate it. There's been nasty words thrown back and forth between the other family members so IMO regardless if he was this or that in the past or even yesterday doesn't make it right to be hateful and spread rumors true or not. All it does is make everyone look childish and the immediate focus is diverted from scouring the nation to find Dylan. My father is just like MR, narcissistic and manipulative. In my childhood he was a raging and abusive alcoholic whose sole focus was himself. BUT he started to change his ways when he got a job that he loved working in LE communications and quit cold turkey and changed immensely. He is still very authoritative but really he is an awesome dad now and I forgive him for his past transgressions. Believe me, there were many and far worse than what MR is accused of. I just want someone, anyone, to find Dylan. Find him, then find who did it. Every time someone has come out and said they have seen a child who looks like Dylan and seemed very uncomfortable and out of place on the FB pages they get ignored. Tunnel vision is a very bad thing. He could be alive and being held in another state by someone completely random and even if a tip was submitted if LE is biased and believes only MR did it they sweep it under the rug without really taking the effort to check it out. I rarely comment on this case anymore because of the high emotions of us all. We are all entitled to our opinions based on life experience or direct involvement. I don't care who wrote the release, guilty or innocent, the national focus needs to be taken off the family history and previous animosity and look toward finding Dylan, which would require following up tips out of county or state. No offense meant to anyone. We all want Dylan home.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

:goodpost:

Amen!!

BBM - MR said he failed, then changed it to inconclusive, then added that the tester was not qualified. Nobody, not MR, EH, LE or anyone involved have ever said he passed. Not a single person. How does inconclusive and/or failed equate to pass? Hopefully LE has not been deceitful, on this ONE bit of information, yet truthful on all other pieces of information that they have shared with the public.

BBM - MR said he failed, then changed it to inconclusive, then added that the tester was not qualified. Nobody, not MR, EH, LE or anyone involved have ever said he passed. Not a single person. How does inconclusive and/or failed equate to pass? Hopefully LE has not been deceitful, on this ONE bit of information, yet truthful on all other pieces of information that they have shared with the public.

No one but LE knows for sure if MR passed or not. MR could have said he passed if he wanted to knowing LE wouldn't discuss it, right? IMO he stated what he was told by LE. I can easily see LE saying he failed to try to shake him down and when that didn't work, they say maybe it was inconclusive. When questioned why first it was failed now inconclusive, perhaps that's where it came out about the tester. This is all MOO but not a far reach at all.

JMO

BBM

I disagree on this. I hope that LE treated Mark like any other suspect and they used all techniques possible including using deception about his polygraph results if they felt it was necessary.

No one but LE knows for sure if MR passed or not. MR could have said he passed if he wanted to knowing LE wouldn't discuss it, right? IMO he stated what he was told by LE. I can easily see LE saying he failed to try to shake him down and when that didn't work, they say maybe it was inconclusive. When questioned why first it was failed now inconclusive, perhaps that's where it came out about the tester. This is all MOO but not a far reach at all.

JMO
I agree with your post. And another reason why LE hasn't publicly stated how Mark did on his polygraph is that they may have another suspect that their looking at.

It would be to LE's advantage for that other suspect to feel that they are still looking at Mark and not the actual perpetrator. MOO.

I would hope that any lead or possibly sighting of Dylan that is called into LE is thoroughly followed up and I have no reason to not believe that is happening. Facebook is a social media site and I hope those that are posting about possible sightings are calling LE also. I don't have the link but I remember LE saying they have followed up on out-of-county/state sightings.

Regarding Mark's statement - well what is there to say other than (to me) it's another ploy on his part. Is he working or is he holed up in his house? I thought I saw a picture of him standing at his door somewhere. I wonder how much he (and his friends) searches on his/their own since he is closest to the area his son went missing from. Did he have Wendy and her dogs also search his house and property (I believe he contacted and met with them initially)? And yes, he didn't understand why LE didn't search the lake sooner since HE told them Dylan had his fishing pole with him (or that it was missing).

It is also my opinion that Mark knows more than he has spoken about publicly.

He once again (mediation???) makes the whole situation about his and Elaine's relationship. Let Elaine go MR; can't you see it's over?

He wanted LE to find his son and something like, hit him up side the head and to call somebody. Now he is complaining about LE? Get real.

I couldn't help but comment, sorry.

Whether we differ in our opinions, the end goal is the same - to find Dylan.

JMO/MOO

I agree with your post. And another reason why LE hasn't publicly stated how Mark did on his polygraph is that they may have another suspect that their looking at.

It would be to LE's advantage for that other suspect to feel that they are still looking at Mark and not the actual perpetrator. MOO.

BBM

Wouldn't that be great? :please:

I would hope that any lead or possibly sighting of Dylan that is called into LE is thoroughly followed up and I have no reason to not believe that is happening. Facebook is a social media site and I hope those that are posting about possible sightings are calling LE also. I don't have the link but I remember LE saying they have followed up on out-of-county/state sightings.

Regarding Mark's statement - well what is there to say other than (to me) it's another ploy on his part. Is he working or is he holed up in his house? I thought I saw a picture of him standing at his door somewhere. I wonder how much he (and his friends) searches on his/their own since he is closest to the area his son went missing from. Did he have Wendy and her dogs also search his house and property (I believe he contacted and met with them initially)? And yes, he didn't understand why LE didn't search the lake sooner since HE told them Dylan had his fishing pole with him (or that it was missing).

It is also my opinion that Mark knows more than he has spoken about publicly.

He once again (mediation???) makes the whole situation about his and Elaine's relationship. Let Elaine go MR; can't you see it's over?

He wanted LE to find his son and something like, hit him up side the head and to call somebody. Now he is complaining about LE? Get real.

I couldn't help but comment, sorry.

Whether we differ in our opinions, the end goal is the same - to find Dylan.

JMO/MOO

I do not, nor will I probably ever understand why anyone objects to "mediation". Those two parents should be talking to each other. Obviously they need someone strong who will set down rules of engagement that include letting both parties speak and at least try to understand the other's perspective. I see MR already attempting to see things from his son Cory's point of view and somewhat trying with Elaine. I don't see anyone else putting forth an effort like that. A skilled mediator just might be able to help Dylan's parents put Dylan first instead of themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne