CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anything known about the college fund MR set up for Dylan? I am surprised he didn't bring the subject up when they were on the DR. Phil show to score points. I have only heard him mention it once in the very beginning of this case.

It's a good question about what MR knows. I would have to go back to the document to point specifically to where MR made statements that made me think he was trying to convey something. One thing he said, that he always says, is something like "Dylan I know you are out there and can see all that is going on" - this is just paraphrasing, but it seems to me that MR says this every time he says something publically.

The repetition of that statement just puzzles me, kwim?

Salem

Sounds like what I used to say when talking to my grandparents, and then to my father after he died 12 years ago. It makes me so sad to hear Mark talk like that. I do think he knows a lot more than he's telling, to put it mildly.

:moo:

Who is that "prefers" to believe he is dead?
My original question about believing he is alive was in wondering if the poster had a theory that allowed this to be true.
Hoping he is alive is a given. Hoping and believing are not the same thing to me.

It's my opinion, I think I made that clear.

There were the two boys taken by their parents from their grandmother in FL too. The way the parents did, I really didn't think they had anything left to lose and I did fear the parents would harm these two kids. They were found off the coast of Cuba safe.

The 800,000 quoted is right in the missing count, but the also mean even those who go missing briefly and those who runaway. I think the final result of ABDUCTIONS is somewhere around 55,000-60000. Since those also include parental or family abductions, I doubt all of them are deceased. I do believe if we look at the more recent stats from the past few months, we would find that kids missing for a lengthy time, with the discovery of the girls in Cleveland, and a few of the others we may not be hearing about being found as they were not highly publicized while they were missing, that it's quite possible the odds are turning around to almost equal platform. In other words, it seems recently that there is a 50-50 chance that the missing child could very well still be alive.

MOO.

How many FOUND DECEASED do we read every day here?

The FOUND SAFE are usually found within days
and are usually runaways.

The longer they are missing the worse it looks unfortunately!
You know that as well as the rest of us.

JMO

How many FOUND DECEASED do we read every day here?

The FOUND SAFE are usually found within days
and are usually runaways.

The longer they are missing the worse it looks unfortunately!
You know that as well as the rest of us.

JMO

So what's the cut off then to give up all hope? 2 months, 3 months?

I bet there are many parents of missing kids who have never been found that still have hope that one day their child will return. I know I would.

So what's the cut off then to give up all hope? 2 months, 3 months?

I bet there are many parents of missing kids who have never been found that still have hope that one day their child will return. I know I would.

Parents never give up hope.

We are here discussing this case and what may have happened to him.
We are not his parents!

Lets be realistic here.
Would I love to see him come home alive of course but I think Dylan was gone the night he went missing!

Big RED Flag!

No cell activity! Sunday 9 27 pm!!!!!!!

No excuse for it.
JMO

This tells ME whatever happened happened that night

Did they ever find that Adventureland video I saw Role model video was on the list.

Parents never give up hope.

We are here discussing this case and what may have happened to him.
We are not his parents!

Lets be realistic here.
Would I love to see him come home alive of course but I think Dylan was gone the night he went missing!

Alrighty then, wow.

I don't care if I'm not the parent of any missing child. I choose to believe the child is alive until their body is found or there's enough evidence to say they are dead.

If everyone but the parents gave up hope, it would be really sad.

Alrighty then, wow.

I don't care if I'm not the parent of any missing child. I choose to believe the child is alive until their body is found or there's enough evidence to say they are dead.

If everyone but the parents gave up hope, it would be really sad.

Wow???
Do you think Kyron Horman is alive?
Sky Metalawa?
I could go on and on.
Would we want all these little angels to be alive?
OF COURSE!
not one person here does not wish that.

But what are the odds?

We are discussing what may have happened to him.

Wow???
Do you think Kyron Horman is alive?
Sky Metalawa?
I could go on and on.
Would we want all these little angels to be alive?
OF COURSE!
not one person here does not wish that.

But what are the odds?

We are discussing what may have happened to him.

Is there evidence that Kyron or Sky are dead? If not, then yes, I do believe that.

I'm discussing what may have happened to him as well. :seeya:

Sounds like what I used to say when talking to my grandparents, and then to my father after he died 12 years ago. It makes me so sad to hear Mark talk like that. I do think he knows a lot more than he's telling, to put it mildly.

:moo:

would be interesting to hear what FBI analyst peeps think of some of MR's words, particularly that statement...

would think they go over his words pretty carefully?

I know in my heart you are out there and can see all the things that are going on

only my :twocents: tho

would be interesting to hear what FBI analyst peeps think of some of MR's words, particularly that statement...

would think they go over his words pretty carefully?

only my :twocents: tho

The following is my honest opinion with no snark intended.

Very early on, MR was asked what he'd say to Dylan, and it wasn't an ideal moment.

MR was blasted for that.

Fast forward to now, MR makes the comment that he KNOWS Dylan is out there and watching this.

Why is this a bad thing? Is it bad for MR to hope his son is out there and possibly seeing what's going on?

I guess what I'm wondering is: Is there anything MR could say at this point that would be ok?

The following is my honest opinion with no snark intended.

Very early on, MR was asked what he'd say to Dylan, and it wasn't an ideal moment.

MR was blasted for that.

Fast forward to now, MR makes the comment that he KNOWS Dylan is out there and watching this.

Why is this a bad thing? Is it bad for MR to hope his son is out there and possibly seeing what's going on?

I guess what I'm wondering is: Is there anything MR could say at this point that would be ok?

The problem I have now with MR is based upon his past behavior. If he had not been so shady, inconsistent and snarky, then I would see quotes such as the one we are seeing now as 'sincere.' But imo, it's now 'too little too late ' when he expresses concern for his missing son. JMO

He has said so many conflicting things recently that I cannot take him seriously. For one example: He comes out and lays the blame on ER and LE, then immediately returns and says he is NOT one to lay blame. :waitasec:

mijamawi

understand your position

not sure why I was quoted as I did not offer an opinion of MR statements

only that I would be curious of what the professionals would say

it's all good...

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online