CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace interview, EH said that she texted Dylan to see if his father had picked him up (paraphrasing) and Dylan responded with a scowl face. It was also shown on DP show during her at home interview. According to EH, this was shortly after Dylan had landed.

IMO, if a mother is sending her child to be with his father, she texted him, he responded. There would be no need to continue to text throughout the evening, she clearly IMO was allowing MR & Dylan time to be together and was not infringing on their time.

EH sent Dylan a text on Monday, he did not return it, which she said was not unusual if he was with his friends. Throughout the day, it would be my guess and MOO that EH was under the impression that her son was safely with his father and/or with friends.

All I need to know is that he’s safe and where he’s at, and how to get a hold of him, and it’s likely I’ll pop in on him -- Check to make sure he’s at where he says he’s at. Those things were important to me. You know… when he’s with me – it’s me and him, with the exception of his friends. You know… I know those are important to him, but … you know… I monitor what he does, where he’s at. You know… it’s just me and him. There’s not people coming and going in my life ‘cos everything I focus on is him and us being together spending that time.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines*
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines*
on page 3 of transcript of uncut interview..

BBM

He tells a different version/story here....so is he "always knowing where Dylan is" or is he taking a nap and not concerned.....

He contradicts himself a lot!

Also posted this in the SW thread

B3 usually means blah blah blah.
The transcripts for the KUSA video are here. If you note ER states that Dylan texted her to let her know his dad had picked him up, but I knew I remembered seeing the actual texts somewhere, so I went back and watched DP and they are there at 6:57 mark to the 7:07 mark. ER texted him and asked if his father had got him, he replied yes with a frowny face, then had another one in there I didn't recognize- B3)<whatever that is.

Moved this from the SW thread. Since it was veering off topic.

All I need to know is that he&#8217;s safe and where he&#8217;s at, and how to get a hold of him, and it&#8217;s likely I&#8217;ll pop in on him -- Check to make sure he&#8217;s at where he says he&#8217;s at. Those things were important to me. You know&#8230; when he&#8217;s with me &#8211; it&#8217;s me and him, with the exception of his friends. You know&#8230; I know those are important to him, but &#8230; you know&#8230; I monitor what he does, where he&#8217;s at. You know&#8230; it&#8217;s just me and him. There&#8217;s not people coming and going in my life &#8216;cos everything I focus on is him and us being together spending that time.

I still feel like this could of been what kicked of what happened that night...MOO

MR excited to see his son and spend quality time with him and instead Dylan gets off the plane and wants to be with his friends on his first night back in town. MR refuses to let Dylan be with friends that night and it builds from there . IMO

All I need to know is that he&#8217;s safe and where he&#8217;s at, and how to get a hold of him, and it&#8217;s likely I&#8217;ll pop in on him -- Check to make sure he&#8217;s at where he says he&#8217;s at. Those things were important to me. You know&#8230; when he&#8217;s with me &#8211; it&#8217;s me and him, with the exception of his friends. You know&#8230; I know those are important to him, but &#8230; you know&#8230; I monitor what he does, where he&#8217;s at. You know&#8230; it&#8217;s just me and him. There&#8217;s not people coming and going in my life &#8216;cos everything I focus on is him and us being together spending that time.

BBM

He tells a different version/story here....so is he "always knowing where Dylan is" or is he taking a nap and not concerned.....

He contradicts himself a lot!

Also posted this in the SW thread

I totally agree. This is a detailed statement from MR that totally contradicts his actions when he arrived home and found Dylan gone. These are the things that were supposedly important to MR yet he decided instead to take a nap.

-MR did not know if Dylan was safe - but MR said this was important to him.
-MR did not know where Dylan was - but MR said this was important to him.
-MR did not know how to get a hold of Dylan - but MR said this was important to him.

MR knew absolutely NONE of these things even though he specifically says these things were important to him. Why the change? Why were these things seemingly not important to MR that particular day? Why the change in parenting on that day MR?

I like many in our communities across the country struggle with each day. I am asking that we stop and evaluate the process as a community, to come up with a more productive approach in the search for Dylan and missing children across the country. I feel more should be done anytime a child goes missing. No child who is missing should have to wait for certain criteria to be met before the public is notified and an alert be sent out. I want to find my son and bring him home safe. I need the help of every single person out there to do this. Dylan could be anywhere out there so PLEASE look at his picture and the face of every child you see his age to see if it could be Dylan.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130517/NEWS01/130519520/0/News01/Mark-Redwine-knocks-search-

BBM - this was printed on 5/17/2013, I'm curious to find out if MR has contacted anyone within the community to organize a search for Dylan or if he perhaps did any searching on his own. Memorial weekend would have been a great opportunity to get community support, glad EH was able to search over the weekend.

I like many in our communities across the country struggle with each day. I am asking that we stop and evaluate the process as a community, to come up with a more productive approach in the search for Dylan and missing children across the country. I feel more should be done anytime a child goes missing. No child who is missing should have to wait for certain criteria to be met before the public is notified and an alert be sent out. I want to find my son and bring him home safe. I need the help of every single person out there to do this. Dylan could be anywhere out there so PLEASE look at his picture and the face of every child you see his age to see if it could be Dylan.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130517/NEWS01/130519520/0/News01/Mark-Redwine-knocks-search-

BBM - this was printed on 5/17/2013, I'm curious to find out if MR has contacted anyone within the community to organize a search for Dylan or if he perhaps did any searching on his own. Memorial weekend would have been a great opportunity to get community support, glad EH was able to search over the weekend.

We know Mark was in touch with Tricia regarding the search warrants last week. Mark again had the opportunity to be a guest on Tricia's radio show. In my opinion, this would be a great opportunity to ask or discuss some of those better questions he mentioned in a recent statement. I think Tricia would be included in that every single person category.

I like many in our communities across the country struggle with each day. I am asking that we stop and evaluate the process as a community, to come up with a more productive approach in the search for Dylan[/B] and missing children across the country. I feel more should be done anytime a child goes missing. No child who is missing should have to wait for certain criteria to be met before the public is notified and an alert be sent out. I want to find my son and bring him home safe. I need the help of every single person out there to do this. Dylan could be anywhere out there so PLEASE look at his picture and the face of every child you see his age to see if it could be Dylan.

Colored statement by me. I think the statement in red above is just different wording for 'stop looking an me' (MR.) He has said this repeatedly in various forms. IMO that puts him in with a pretty bad crowd. There are people who have been convicted and people who are awaiting trial who said the same thing. Huge difference between making a concerted effort to clear yourself and making a concerted effort to get people to stop looking at you as a suspect.
_______
JMO

Colored statement by me. I think the statement in red above is just different wording for 'stop looking an me' (MR.) He has said this repeatedly in various forms. IMO that puts him in with a pretty bad crowd. There are people who have been convicted and people who are awaiting trial who said the same thing. Huge difference between making a concerted effort to clear yourself and making a concerted effort to get people to stop looking at you as a suspect._______
JMO

BBM - Great comment! I can't remember when it was or where it was, I think it was the interview at the video store, where MR said that he wanted them to look at him. I found that odd because IMO it was exact opposite of what he was doing. Sort of like shaking your head no while you say the word yes. MOO

Colored statement by me. I think the statement in red above is just different wording for 'stop looking an me' (MR.) He has said this repeatedly in various forms. IMO that puts him in with a pretty bad crowd. There are people who have been convicted and people who are awaiting trial who said the same thing. Huge difference between making a concerted effort to clear yourself and making a concerted effort to get people to stop looking at you as a suspect.
_______
JMO

BBM

Just jumping of your post...

“Suspicion of me is keeping people from searching for Laci”
Scott Peterson, January 29, 2003 ( current address: San Quentin)

just my:twocents:

Snipped from Elaine&#8217;s interview with MB:

(1:47 mm)&#8230;.&#8221;As he always does, he texted me at 7:06 pm to let me know his dad picked him up and that was the last time I heard from him. I texted him again Sunday night and Monday morning but it was not uncharacteristic of Dylan not to text me back right away if he is with friends which I assumed he was.

When Dylan didn&#8217;t reply to his mother&#8217;s text message that she sent after 7:06 pm on Sunday evening, Elaine did not know Dylan was with Mark. After 8:01, Dylan did not respond to Elaine and Ryan&#8217;s text messages and his father hasn&#8217;t explained why.

(10:09 mm) Elaine specifically said she now wonders if something happened Sunday night when Dylan was with Mark because Dylan didn&#8217;t respond to the text she sent Sunday after 7:06 pm.

Snipped from Elaine’s interview with MB:

(1:47 mm)….”As he always does, he texted me at 7:06 pm to let me know his dad picked him up and that was the last time I heard from him. I texted him again Sunday night and Monday morning but it was not uncharacteristic of Dylan not to text me back right away if he is with friends which I assumed he was.

When Dylan didn’t reply to his mother’s text message that she sent after 7:06 pm on Sunday evening, Elaine did not know Dylan was with Mark. After 8:01, Dylan did not respond to Elaine and Ryan’s text messages and his father hasn’t explained why.

(10:09 mm) Elaine specifically said she now wonders if something happened Sunday night when Dylan was with Mark because Dylan didn’t respond to the text she sent Sunday after 7:06 pm.

This is what Elaine said.
Melissa Blasius:
So do you think something happened Sunday night, or?

Elaine Redwine:
You know. I don’t know. I mean…that’s a tough question for me to answer. I know I didn’t hear from him after Sunday night, and that just makes me wonder… when this really happened.
She say's she doesn't know when this happened not that she wonders if it happened Sunday night. She never stated what time she texted Dylan in that interview. It could have been after Dylan went to sleep for all we know.

Link to TxJan transcript below.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8808034&postcount=77"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines*[/ame]

This is what Elaine said.

She say's she doesn't know when this happened not that she wonders if it happened Sunday night. She never stated what time she texted Dylan in that interview. It could have been after Dylan went to sleep for all we know.

Link to TxJan transcript below.

I copied this directly from the transcript to prove Elaine texted Dylan after 7:06 pm Sunday evening and got no response.

Melissa Blasius:
Did you try to get a hold of him on Monday?

Elaine Redwine:
I texted him. I texted him Sunday night, and I texted him Monday morning.

This proves Dylan did not reply to two text messages Sunday when he was with his father, not just one.

Since ER got no reply, the text that allegedly was sent from Dylan's cell phone late Sunday evening was not sent to her or Ryan.

Around 8 pm Sunday Dylan stopped replying to his text messages when Mark and Dylan were on their way to Mark's. Mark said they arrived at his place between 8:15-8:30 pm.

Mark claims Dylan could text in his living room and was still up when he ran upstairs to bed around 10 pm so why didn't Dylan reply to the Ryan's text at 9:37 pm? Imo because Dylan was disabled by someone "close" to him.

One of the questions Mark was likely asked on the LDT was "why didn't Dylan reply to his text messages after 8 pm Sunday night?

I think Elaine's text to Dylan Sunday night which went unanswered is very significant. If Mark wasn't involved, answering this one question truthfully could potentially clear him. MOO

I copied this directly from the transcript to prove Elaine texted Dylan after 7:06 pm Sunday evening and got no response.

Melissa Blasius:

Elaine Redwine:

This proves Dylan did not reply to two text messages Sunday when he was with his father, not just one.

Since ER got no reply, the text that allegedly was sent from Dylan's cell phone late Sunday evening was not sent to her or Ryan.

Around 8 pm Sunday Dylan stopped replying to his text messages when Mark and Dylan were on their way to Mark's. Mark said they arrived at his place between 8:15-8:30 pm.

Mark claims Dylan could text in his living room and was still up when he ran upstairs to bed around 10 pm so why didn't Dylan reply to the Ryan's text at 9:37 pm? Imo because Dylan was disabled by someone "close" to him.

One of the questions Mark was likely asked on the LDT was "why didn't Dylan reply to his text messages after 8 pm Sunday night?

I think Elaine's text to Dylan Sunday night which went unanswered is very significant. If Mark wasn't involved, answering this one question truthfully could potentially clear him. MOO

BBM - I'm pretty sure LDT questions are just Yes or No questions - they would have to craft carefully to get a Why question to work. I do think, MOO, that LE probably asked that during the extensive interview MR did with them. Which means that even if he did answer truthfully, the answer to that question was not sufficient to clear him to the point that LE would publicize it. In other words, he may not have known why Dylan did not respond to texts. Would LE have allowed him to be nonresponsive to this question?

Edit to add: I thought it was confirmed by LE that Dylan's last electronic communication was at 9:37pm?

Melissa Blasius:

Elaine Redwine:

I'm not following you. The quote you provided says Elaine texted Dylan Sunday night and Monday morning. It doesn't say that she texted Dylan twice on Sunday without a response.

I already gave you a reason why Dylan didn't reply to "R's" text. I'll try it one more time. Dylan may have decided to do what "R" suggested and contact him when he arrived in the morning and not the night before.

I'm not sure why LE would ask Mark why Dylan didn't reply to a text that didn't require a reply. Dylan did send a text to someone at 9:37 pm Sunday, we just don't know who. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StuartGotz