CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if everybody knew, then please give a link to MSM or a LE press release. If you're asking me to accept posts and rumors on facebook as fact, I can't. If you're asking me to accept your opinion as fact, I can't. I'm sorry.

Didnt you post back in December that you saw a news article that said it was discounted?

No matter what, Elaine deserved a PHONE CALL AND A CONVERSATION about her son being missing. No he said or she said about that, imo. If he decides to block her AFTER a phone convo, then fine. But even he admits, he texted her to tell her that her son was missing. I think that was a cowardly and cold thing to do. JMO

Sorry, katy, I see this differently too. :(

But you DID find one news article that said it was already discounted. So there was some msm saying it was not valid.

No, sorry again. It said discounted. Not not valid. And there was no source. It wasn't enough for me.

I'm fine with whatever others set as their criteria to accept something as fact or reliable. I just can't accept some of those same things in many circumstances.

Didnt you post back in December that you saw a news article that said it was discounted?

Yes, with no source. Is that what you are going by? It's fine with me if you are - I just can't myself. I need more.

Do you have a link for the other things you stated as fact that you wanted me to accept as fact? That the whole town knew, that D Hess had it posted in her video store, etc?

Know what I find, in my opinion, interesting? That a man who's son, Dylan, goes missing and he notices right off the bat that the fishing pole that was either in the garage or by the tv (depending on which story you want to believe) but he doesn't notice the backpack missing for a day or two. Wouldn't that be one of the first things you look for? To see if his clothes are there. MOO, JMO

(Respectfully snipped to the part that relates to me.)

May I have a link please for your claim that MR stated that it was he that reported Dylan missing, please? I'm unable to find one. I know he has talked about going to the marshall's office etc, but I'm looking for the quote from MR where you say he stated he reported Dylan missing.

Thanks.

Mark Redwine has said that he went to run errands that morning and when he got back Dylan was gone. He assumed that the teen was with his friends because he was supposed to meet up with them that day. When he didn't return later that afternoon he reported him missing

http://www.ourcoloradonews.com/news...cle_e98ce2fa-8277-11e2-80f5-001a4bcf887a.html

he also verbally stated that he was at the marshalls office taking care of it, not sure which video clip, but feel free to go looking you will find it.

Mark Redwine has said that he went to run errands that morning and when he got back Dylan was gone. He assumed that the teen was with his friends because he was supposed to meet up with them that day. When he didn't return later that afternoon he reported him missing

http://www.ourcoloradonews.com/news...cle_e98ce2fa-8277-11e2-80f5-001a4bcf887a.html

he also verbally stated that he was at the marshalls office taking care of it, not sure which video clip, but feel free to go looking you will find it.

Okay, thanks aasleuth. I'm going to assume that, as I have thought to this point, there are no statements from MR that he reported Dylan missing. Only from LE.

Again, I'm familiar with what he's said about going to the marshal's office.

I'm not asking you to think the same thing I do. Just saying how I see it.

Know what I find, in my opinion, interesting? That a man who's son, Dylan, goes missing and he notices right off the bat that the fishing pole that was either in the garage or by the tv (depending on which story you want to believe) but he doesn't notice the backpack missing for a day or two. Wouldn't that be one of the first things you look for? To see if his clothes are there. MOO, JMO

I hope that we get the chance to ask/hear from MR more about how that actually happened.

I also wonder who in Dylan's family knew/know his texting account number(s) on his ipod.

Okay, thanks aasleuth. I'm going to assume that, as I have thought to this point, there are no statements from MR that he reported Dylan missing. Only from LE.

I'm not asking you to think the same thing I do. Just saying how I see it.

I'm not sure how you get that its a statement from LE when the article clearly stated Mark Redwine said that he reported Dylan missing.

I find that really interesting too, I find it really odd that he didn't notice Dylans backpack missing before he went to Dylans friends and the marshalls office.

but he notices a fishing pole

Yep and that was November or December time. Now i know MR has been hiding away (IMO) but even he should of known the fact that all sightings was not Dylan by February time. And to go on a national tv show and try and damage your son's chances of being found because you do not have the correct facts at hand is astounding :cow:

Imo, the reason MR agreed to go on Dr. Phil was to "prove" he was innocent.

I'm not sure how you get that its a statement from LE when the article clearly stated Mark Redwine said that he reported Dylan missing.

It's a press release from LE. I take press releases from LE as LE stating something. It's LE stating that MR reported Dylan missing.

My opinion. If you see it differently, that's fine with me.

It's a press release from LE. I take press releases from LE as LE stating something. It's LE stating that MR reported Dylan missing.

My opinion. If you see it differently, that's fine with me.

I linked to an article not a press release.

could you please provide a link to the press release where this is supposed to have come from.

No matter what, Elaine deserved a PHONE CALL AND A CONVERSATION about her son being missing. No he said or she said about that, imo. If he decides to block her AFTER a phone convo, then fine. But even he admits, he texted her to tell her that her son was missing. I think that was a cowardly and cold thing to do. JMO

what she said ^^

JMO:twocents:

Yes, with no source. Is that what you are going by? It's fine with me if you are - I just can't myself. I need more.

Do you have a link for the other things you stated as fact that you wanted me to accept as fact? That the whole town knew, that D Hess had it posted in her video store, etc?

It was posted on the official Dylan Redwine Facebook Page. I would assume that Dylan's father would be looking at the status of his sons case if nothing else.

It is fine with me if we disagree. I have lots of reasons to believe that Mark already KNEW before he went on Dr Phil, that the boy that was seen by the mail worker was the local boy who looks like Dylan. And if by some chance he did not know, then he was not keeping up with his sons case. Because it was posted as a banner on the MIssinG Website, it was posted in the SEARCH HDQTRS, and was in an article in the paper, although unsourced. If Mark had asked anyone about the sighting, they would have told him it was already discounted.

I find that really interesting too, I find it really odd that he didn't notice Dylans backpack missing before he went to Dylans friends and the marshalls office.

I am sure he was asked if anything was missing. MOO You would think he would have looked around and noticed it was gone right away. MOO seems like the backpack was an after thought. MOO

And he himself says that he didn't notice until ' LE posed a question' about if the backpack was missing. And he says he has to look and see because he was 'not interested' in looking at that earlier. That seems very odd to me. I think I would have looked at that first thing, when I first noticed he was missing. JMO

It was posted on the official Dylan Redwine Facebook Page. I would assume that Dylan's father would be looking at the status of his sons case if nothing else.

It is fine with me if we disagree. I have lots of reasons to believe that Mark already KNEW before he went on Dr Phil, that the boy that was seen by the mail worker was the local boy who looks like Dylan. And if by some chance he did not know, then he was not keeping up with his sons case. Because it was posted as a banner on the MIssinG Website, it was posted in the SEARCH HDQTRS, and was in an article in the paper, although unsourced. If Mark had asked anyone about the sighting, they would have told him it was already discounted.

Unless LE comes out and says that they informed Mark that the mail carrier sighting was completely discounted, I think it is grossly unfair to say that MR and the postal employee deliberately lied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx