CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree respectfully. They have not said much of anything. iirc there has not even been a presser on this case.

Thanks Nurse! I did not think so....is that normal? Sorry have not been doing this long. Unfortunately while we think they may be keeping things quiet....they may know no more than us or they may know everything and waiting for someone to cave. :banghead:

we don't know that, really.

Just because it has not been reported does not make something a fact.

True that!

but i would think they would say he was seen by or was with so and so at his fathers house.

But maybe not!

True that!

but i would think they would say he was seen by or was with so and so at his fathers house.

But maybe not!

I don't believe we have even heard a reporter ask that question.. most likely why we don't have an answer or even a "no comment"

I wonder if Dylan and Dad bought a turkey at the grocery store on Sunday night.

I usually buy my turkey on Saturday or Sunday because it can take a few days or more (depending on the size of the bird) to thaw it out...

Of course, if Dad was up in the air about where they were spending Thanksgiving day, maybe not.

I have no idea why I'm thinking about this. I guess I'm thinking they would have needed to get their Thanksgiving Day plans figured out. Of course, men are more fly by the seat of their pants than women. (sorry men)

When it's just going to be 2-3 of us for Thanksgiving, we usually don't bother with a turkey. We just buy a frozen thing of sliced turkey and gravy, then make the side items. I can easily imagine a couple of bachelors not bothering with the whole bird.

Do you have a link to that interview?
I'll look for it, but it came out around the time of the NG interview. Or was it part of the NG interview? I didn't watch, so I'm not sure.

I hate to ask, but do you have any link from MSM that says that dad works out of town a lot? I had posted earlier about some confusion around this issue. I _did_ read that he was frequently gone for long stretches of time for work, but the place I read it would not be an acceptable source.

I'm not trying to make you chase around looking for links, but I think I've read most/all of the posts here, and none have said where this comes from.

Thank you.

i am mixing up some banana bread but then i will locate it for you. Please give me a few minutes

I have a question / thought...

Did I read it correctly in the transcript of Dad's interview that one of the plans for Thanksgiving was to go to Castle Rock to spend it at Dad's brother's house?

Isn't Castle Rock also where Dylan's mother's family was planning on spending time with the Grandmother with cancer?

Maybe I'm going out of bounds here... but if they were going to possibly be in Castle Rock, maybe Dylan could have spent some time having pictures taken with Mom's family...

In the taped interview, he said Monday and Tuesday were set aside for Dylan to spend with his friends.
Wednesday was the day they were going to possible go see MR's brother in Castle Rock.
He said Thursday the plan was to spend Thanksgiving together, just the two of them.
He did not seem to go past Thursday as far as plans; seems that was all still up in the air.

As for the sick aunt, I tend to believe it. While I know people lie about something as serious as having cancer as a scam to get money, those are still few compared to the legitimate cases. Considering the stress that this family is under, I can't imagine them deliberately 'adding' to that, especially with such a serious illness. jmo

I hate to ask, but do you have any link from MSM that says that dad works out of town a lot? I had posted earlier about some confusion around this issue. I _did_ read that he was frequently gone for long stretches of time for work, but the place I read it would not be an acceptable source.

I'm not trying to make you chase around looking for links, but I think I've read most/all of the posts here, and none have said where this comes from.

Thank you.

Wasn't that a comment thrown in somewhere from someone? I don't recall reading or hearing that on msm?
It concerns me that it was reported in print story that his alleged place of employment was approached for confirmation that he did indeed work there, but they would not answer the question.

"...Originally Posted by vasportsmom
This has drove me nuts from the beginning. Dylan was in TWO airports that day. There has to a picture available. I think if LE really believed an abduction occurred we would see those pictures. Why would they hide it? It would be the best shot at triggering memories and wouldn't you want to know if someone in either of those airports or on the flight talked to Dylan or noticed anybody paying too much attention to him?..."
SBM
Exactly. I remember when Sandra Cantu went missing--- they released someomes' home security vid. of her walking to meet a friend, the day she died. Showed what she looked like and what she was wearing.
Maybe there is a reason there's no release of vid./pics of Dylan ? I don't know what that would be. One would think that Dylan called/texted on the way home from the airport --- I call people when we're out for a ride; it's a good time to talk when I'm not doing anything else other than keeping an eye on how my husband's driving ! :)

Was it possible that MR was seen in the grocery/Walmart by himself ? Dylan could've just been waiting in the car, though.
Mods please snip the last sentence if it's not o.k.

I tend to still believe the Dad, at this point. In his latest interview when speaking to his son, only the first two sentences were to him and then he spoke to the reporter which is why I think he switched to past tense verbiage.

We are all caught up in how little LE has confirmed or released in this case but let's assume we are right about a few things:

1) Dylan was not seen by anyone after leaving the airport
2) The phone went off at 8pm and nobody reports hearing from him after that
3) Everything is missing from the home including any dirty clothes
4) There really were absolutely no scent items available at MR's
5) There is a history of DV and lack of interest in visitation on MR's part

If LE comes out and says "All True" then how many people are going to assume MR killed his son and stop looking for a live Dylan? If by any chance Dylan was abducted that would be a real tragedy.

Now, show us a darn airport photo if nothing else!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are all caught up in how little LE has confirmed or released in this case but let's assume we are right about a few things:

If LE comes out and says "All True" then how many people are going to assume MR killed his son and stop looking for a live Dylan? If by any chance Dylan was abducted that would be a real tragedy.

Oh I think LE knows alot!

We unfortunately know little!

Sleuthing the father is not allowed. The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

No 'tunnel talk' discussion allowed.

All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe

and brought home!!!

bumping this up.

I guess Denise Hess, the friend, was just repeating what MR told her about his evening with Dylan.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8588682&postcount=845"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 - #2[/ame]

Thank you.

Can't find a link so please delete my quote in your post. I already deleted mine.
Even though I clearly stated "IF he works out of town" and it was MOO...but I understand that only certain speculation is allowed.

Oh I think LE knows alot!

We unfortunately know little!

Agreed, I think they know tons but are choosing not to release it. We can all speculate on why that is based on what we think happened.

I believe we aren't seeing pictures because they are certain that anything that happened prior to MR getting his son alone that day has no relevance to the disappearance and they are asking for video because they want to know where MR can be placed and when (to develop search areas for the remains).

I honestly believe the real story is to be found in what we aren't hearing.

I remember reading that MR said his cellphone, charger, and backpack were missing. Do we know if Dylan only brought a backpack with him? No suitcase? If he only brought a backpack with him, we can assume he packed his clothes for the week in the backpack. As it is missing, presumably along with all his clothes, it would seem at first glance he ran away. BUT, LE has said they have ruled that out. Do we know for sure that none of his clothes were there or were they there but not able to be used for a scent as they probably were freshly laundered as he had just got there the night before? This is assuming he didn't bring dirty clothes with him.

Hope this makes sense.

"...Originally Posted by vasportsmom
This has drove me nuts from the beginning. Dylan was in TWO airports that day. There has to a picture available. I think if LE really believed an abduction occurred we would see those pictures. Why would they hide it? It would be the best shot at triggering memories and wouldn't you want to know if someone in either of those airports or on the flight talked to Dylan or noticed anybody paying too much attention to him?..."
SBM
Exactly. I remember when Sandra Cantu went missing--- they released someomes' home security vid. of her walking to meet a friend, the day she died. Showed what she looked like and what she was wearing.
Maybe there is a reason there's no release of vid./pics of Dylan ? I don't know what that would be. One would think that Dylan called/texted on the way home from the airport --- I call people when we're out for a ride; it's a good time to talk when I'm not doing anything else other than keeping an eye on how my husband's driving ! :)

Was it possible that MR was seen in the grocery/Walmart by himself ? Dylan could've just been waiting in the car, though.
Mods please snip the last sentence if it's not o.k.

LE has confirmed that Dylan arrived at the airport but it is all they will confirm - that and the errands that dad said he ran Monday morning.

Have wondered myself why they do not release any airport footage/still images that may be out there - at least his clothing he was wearing could be confirmed.

They must have a reason, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member