CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no, no - my post wasn't a passive aggressive slap or accusation at you. It was a sincere question to the mods on whether we could discuss this openly now. In fact I reported my own post to ask. So sorry I wasn't clear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can discuss what is in the main stream media but nothing above and beyond that (rules are the same posted shortly after the opening post). Hope that helps clarify.

I understand the mother's grief and anger. If my ex were the last to see my child, I'm sure I would blame him for being negligent. However, prior to this visit, did Dylan or his mom express any concerns for Dylan's safety while in MR's custody?

I'm on the fence here. I don't know enough about MR to suspect him yet, even though he was the last to see Dylan alive.

Things we know (or what we have been told, via MSM):

-no cell activity times vary but definitely after 8 pm or there abouts on Sunday
-no calls/text made to friends/family on Monday
---hopefully the SW included records from dad's cell and landline
-his belongings are missing
-dad last saw and talked to Dylan around 7:30 on Monday
-Dylan was reported missing Monday between 4:30 -6:00 (depending on which MSM)
-mom brought clothing items for the dogs to use for Dylan's scent
-we know Dylan arrived at the airport
-Dylan's fishing pole is missing
-there is a bicycle sitting on dad's property
-dad's house was thoroughly searched on Thursday by CSI and others
-dad had an "official" interview with LE on Thursday

I am trying to be open to all possibilities and to keep an open mind (minus emotions and gut feelings). I have watched both parental interviews. No one is begging/pleading for Dylan's return - everyone seems concerned about what the other thinks/feels but I do believe they both want Dylan found.

So, possible things that may have happened:

-Dad did something to make Dylan disappear
-Dylan walked away and either met with foul play (either by someone or possibly an animal) or is seriously hurt somewhere
-someone not known to us has Dylan

I imagine that if LE had footage of Dylan at the grocery store, we would know it. They have been pretty open about reported sightings.

They might have withheld that info, but I'm not sure why they would. It would give us Dylan's last known public appearance and possibly allow us to see what his bookbag looks like.

I have a question / thought...

Did I read it correctly in the transcript of Dad's interview that one of the plans for Thanksgiving was to go to Castle Rock to spend it at Dad's brother's house?

Isn't Castle Rock also where Dylan's mother's family was planning on spending time with the Grandmother with cancer?

Maybe I'm going out of bounds here... but if they were going to possibly be in Castle Rock, maybe Dylan could have spent some time having pictures taken with Mom's family...

We know Mom had recently been awarded primary or sole custody so I doubt that MR was seeking a new hearing to have that changed so quickly though I suppose it is possible he was planning to appeal that order.

I think it is more likely that the outcome of the last hearing was a driving force in Dylan's disappearance.

I'm curious about the transportation issue where visits were concerned. When I moved out of state with my then 2 year old my ex had visitation rights. The court allowed me to move but made me responsible for all travel costs above what was normal before the move (20 mins vs 2.5 hours).

I have a couple of questions - using this post for the first of them:

1. In the previous thread, it was mentioned several times that Dylan's father must have wanted him to visit very badly because he paid for his flight. I swear that, in earlier discussions, another poster pointed out the same thing that VAsportsmom is pointing out now: he wouldn't be paying for his transportation, Dylan's mother would.

2. Again in one of the previous threads, I read that there _is_ cell reception in certain parts of Dylan's father's house. This may sound weird, but I can attest to this possibility, as I have to stand next to my bedroom wall to get good reception in my house. So all of the talk about there being no reception may be wrong.

3. Are we allowed to ask whether Dylan's father is currently employed? I have a reason for asking this: first, in one of the MSM articles, which may have been poorly written, it sounded like he might have been unemployed since 2010, yet other people refer to him being away from home working a lot (although I think the latter information came from a non-MSM source). Also, when I watch videos of him (and this is just my opinion, and I am not a mental health professional, add the other disclaimers here---) I see a man who looks angry, but also defeated (and under the circumstances, of course he would, but I sense something deeper). I wonder whether the recent professional success of Dylan's mom added to an already tense situation?

Thanks.

we don't know that, really.

Just because it has not been reported does not make something a fact.

But LE did say they verified Dylan arrived at the airport. So if he was verified to be somewhere else like the store, I believe LE would have said so.

I'm on the fence. I just wish it wasn't a picket fence. :what: :eek:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I know the feeling. I keep falling off that picket fence too!

Did I read it correctly in the transcript of Dad's interview that one of the plans for Thanksgiving was to go to Castle Rock to spend it at Dad's brother's house?

It was "maybe" a plan. The father said either he and Dylan were going to stay at father's home or maybe go visit father's brother.

I imagine that if LE had footage of Dylan at the grocery store, we would know it. They have been pretty open about reported sightings.

They might have withheld that info, but I'm not sure why they would. It would give us Dylan's last known public appearance and possibly allow us to see what his bookbag looks like.

Agreed. Don't see any reason for them to keep that a secret.

Isn't Castle Rock also where Dylan's mother's family was planning on spending time with the Grandmother with cancer?

Maybe I'm going out of bounds here... but if they were going to possibly be in Castle Rock, maybe Dylan could have spent some time having pictures taken with Mom's family...

We are assuming the person that came here and posted 1 day is who they say they are and I just am not willing to say the whole grandma but is fact unless I hear it as fact. I'm saying because there is so many ideas floating around that anyone can post something saying anything and how do we know its true. I'm not trying to be mean at all, but this is the interweb....

Redwine has given several cursory interviews in the past, but this was the first in-depth interview he has given, Shupe said.

No attorney was present for the interview, and Shupe said Redwine has not retained an attorney.

Redwine has been cooperating with authorities and has not been named a suspect or person of interest, Shupe said.

Authorities say they will not release any information about the interview or what was, or was not, taken from the residence.

^bold and red puts the ipod into question

another snip:

Volunteers can resume searching the area surrounding Vallecito Reservoir. Authorities earlier this week requested that they stay away for a few days while investigators canvassed the area.

^that is good news!

another snip

A group of people is making ribbons to sell to raise money for a fund to find Dylan, Hess said. The ribbons are blue and black with some white in them – Dylan’s favorite colors.

more at link

http://durangoherald.com/article/20...121139996/Investigators-end-search-of-house--

I wonder if Dylan and Dad bought a turkey at the grocery store on Sunday night.

I usually buy my turkey on Saturday or Sunday because it can take a few days or more (depending on the size of the bird) to thaw it out...

Of course, if Dad was up in the air about where they were spending Thanksgiving day, maybe not.

I have no idea why I'm thinking about this. I guess I'm thinking they would have needed to get their Thanksgiving Day plans figured out. Of course, men are more fly by the seat of their pants than women. (sorry men)

I thought one of MR's friends did an interview, giving details about Dylan's evening with MR. So this friend didn't actually see Dylan?

I thought one of MR's friends did an interview, giving details about Dylan's evening with MR. So this friend didn't actually see Dylan?

Do you have a link to that interview?

But LE did say they verified Dylan arrived at the airport. So if he was verified to be somewhere else like the store, I believe LE would have said so.

I disagree respectfully. They have not said much of anything. iirc there has not even been a presser on this case.

This has drove me nuts from the beginning. Dylan was in TWO airports that day. There has to a picture available. I think if LE really believed an abduction occurred we would see those pictures. Why would they hide it? It would be the best shot at triggering memories and wouldn't you want to know if someone in either of those airports or on the flight talked to Dylan or noticed anybody paying too much attention to him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope that Dylans mom and Dylan would not dislike dad so much that this was planned, Dylan WAS asleep when dad left, mom or someone for mom picked him up and he is hiding out somewhere to make dad look horrible and he will never have to go back to dads. I cannot imagine a parent doing that or the child...but sometimes something looks good at the time and it becomes HUGE and now this....I fortunately had probably the most amicable divorce possible but I know many are horrible!!

This has drove me nuts from the beginning. Dylan was in TWO airports that day. There has to a picture available. I think if LE really believed an abduction occurred we would see those pictures. Why would they hide it? It would be the best shot at triggering memories and wouldn't you want to know if someone in either of those airports or on the flight talked to Dylan or noticed anybody paying too much attention to him?

Yes... shaking my head so hard my brains are rattling around... it would be REALLY REALLY helpful to post a picture of how Dylan looked around the time he went missing. The school picture was probably taken earlier in the school year, boys change alot depending on the length of their hair, etc.

I hope so. I would also hope that LE would verify if there had been a cellphone ping, dirty underwear, a landline call, or independent sighting that places Dylan safely at Dad's house Sunday night. I'm still anxiously waiting to see anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcia.C108