CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“There’s a combination of factors,” Bender said. “There’s been the passage of time without any sightings; Dylan was not a visitor but had friends here; he has a history of staying in contact with his family and friends; and there’s been nothing on his cellphone record since he was reported missing.”

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #5

and "Dylan Redwine, 13, was last seen Nov. 19 at his father's home in Vallecito."

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/cops-quiz-dad-of-missing-colorado-boy

But who saw him!

Dad!

BBM. And LE agrees with you. So much so that they use this in part to come to the conclusion that Dylan did not runaway and that some sort of foul play occurred.

And let me add. LE also states that Dylan made it to La Plata County, that's it. IMO, LE has only been able to verify he made to the airport.

My speculation was that LE was sifting through video to see if they could spot Dylan in local footage or surveillance.

I would be curious to see the surveillance from the grocery store.

I feel he went missing before 8 because he had no phone.
Seems no one had seen nor heard from him after that.
I dont think he slept there cause if he did Dad would be able to give
dogs something for a scent.

Dad had an Ipad i hope they have some activity on that.

For no one to have heard from this kid since he as picked up at the airport to me is a red flag.

like i said my teen has 10,000 text messages a month on his phone
they eat sleep and play with that phone for it to be silent scares me!

But thats me and my thinking!

Thanks for answering. I agree. BTW my teen has over 30,000 texts a month. Do they know each other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As i see it there are no verified sightings of him at dads!
Was he seen at the store they stopped in anyone know?

I thought Sarx said that, if he slept just one night on the sheets, the scent might not be strong enough - especially if others had slept on them and the sheets hadn't been washed in between. (and knowing bachelors, that's very likely)

Link to Sarx's post

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8591587&postcount=752"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 - #3[/ame]

Sorry for this question....but has there been any pressers at all?...FWIW, I feel like we are beating a dead horse because we have had no updates at all......I have to believe LE knows ALOT....wow that was profound!

"LE said Mark Redwine was not a suspect"

from same video

It's becoming more common for LE not to name a suspect or POI until they make an arrest. It leads to liability and legal problems for LE and also pushes a named suspect to lawyer up.

What I want to hear is that MR has been cleared.

I never discussed it before its now on national TV.
Dad didnt deny it!

No, no, no - my post wasn't a passive aggressive slap or accusation at you. It was a sincere question to the mods on whether we could discuss this openly now. In fact I reported my own post to ask. So sorry I wasn't clear!

Thanks for answering. I agree. BTW my teen has over 30,000 texts a month. Do they know each other?

Probably! LOL
Can you imagine what the text totals would be if they were not in school?

OMG lol we went over 30 thou a few times but now hes online more lol.

We have to keep upgrading our cell plan

No, no, no - my post wasn't a passive aggressive slap or accusation at you. It was a sincere question to the mods on whether we could discuss this openly now. In fact I reported my own post to ask. So sorry I wasn't clear!

No worries no worries lol
I just didnt want a TO lol im on a roll here lol longest time online ever lol

Per FindDylanRedwine Facebook Admin, MR did not excercise regular visitation with his son between 2007-recent move, despite son leaving nearby. It was only when ER moved with the children and custody was legally changed (as well as support payments revised) that MR requested court ordered visitation. This was Dylan's very first visitation with his father under that new order....

LE said they verified Dylan arrived at the airport.
So I don't think LE verified yet that Dylan was at the store.

we don't know that, really.

Just because it has not been reported does not make something a fact.

Something that is bothering me, I do not think we should acknowledge the grandma sick part of this as any kind of fact, unless said by mom, dad or someone ER or MR have said is family.

“There’s a combination of factors,” Bender said. “There’s been the passage of time without any sightings; Dylan was not a visitor but had friends here; he has a history of staying in contact with his family and friends; and there’s been nothing on his cellphone record since he was reported missing.”

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #5

and "Dylan Redwine, 13, was last seen Nov. 19 at his father's home in Vallecito."

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/cops-quiz-dad-of-missing-colorado-boy

BBM. According to MR. There has been no last confirmed independent sighting.

bbm

On the contrary, I believe he would. He would draw more attention to himself if mom went a week later to pick him up from the airport and find he was not only at the airport, but didn't get on the plane either. That's a whole week of 'accounting' he would have to to, compared to a 24-hour period.

By the story being what it is now, though maybe not a good one, dad 'saw' Dylan the morning after he picked him up from the airport and he 'disappeared' while he was out running errands.

So far, that is all that LE has confirmed of his story, is that the errands he ran that morning panned out.

If we're talking about wisest ways for Dad to disappear him, and are to assume he was premeditating, it'd be wisest to do it on mom's watch. Not fool proof, but certainly less obvious than 5 minutes off the plane. Then mom would be the last to see him, and Dad would be hours away.

Again, I have no opinion in this case because I have no data. I'm just expanding on the premeditation angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcia.C108