CO Father of missing baby 25 years ago reaches out to parents of baby Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I went to bed last night and thought about my last post.I could not come back and edit it for it was to late..I was a little angry when I posted that last night-so I will fix now
Maybe I should not have said Mr.A was there to offer his condolences,but instead to offer his support and services and I also wanted to say-yes I understand their living a nightmare right now and emotions are high,but I still think you can keep an open mind for people who want to help.Not giving a person a chance to speak- who is there to offer his help and shutting the door in his face- to me was rude.I think the situation could have been held a little better by the family.We do not know why Lisa is missing-some people here think at least one of the parents are involved and some think not.So I think my husband had a point-when he said are -they really living a nightmare or did someone create this nightmare for them all to live! I am sorry if I offended anyone with my post from last night- My emotions are running high to-not only by the way Mr.A was treated-but also-I want to know what happened to Lisa and the person who created this nightmare in jail!!!I will not post anymore about this subject!!

I get the vibe that Gil would be happy just being able to hold their hands and offer empathy. My fear is that Lisa's parents have made so many "deals" with people who have their own agenda and really don't care about finding Lisa and don't have the knowledge and skill to do so, that people who could really help will be turned away. I can't imagine that Bill wants to share the limelight with someone like Gil.

I kind of agree with you Suzi. I don't personally know DB or JI in any way, shape, or form, so this is only my OPINION and completely conjecture on my part.

I really get the idea that these are simple people, I think they are very naive. If they are innocent they are incredibly naive about what it really takes to find a missing person, a baby no less and don't understand what is taking so long or why anyone else out there would want to help. They've had their hand slapped so to speak by this crime (if that's what it is) and an now leery of everyone media, strangers, etc etc. I think the extended family is no better in the street smarts department and is helping fill their head with ideas about what should be happening and what shouldn't.

Now, if they are NOT innocent, I STILL think they're naive as evidenced by the somewhat ridiculous story they've come up with that just seems to be dead ends and a lot of 2+2=5 business.

This is just the impression that I get from these people. But of course, it's a huge supposition on my part and MOO!

I thought this was pretty interesting what Gil had LE do in his case. I think Gil is a sharp guy.

Abeyta very much wants the Irwin family to contact him so he can help. He does believe someone could have gotten in and out of the Irwin home undetected. Three weeks after his own son disappeared, he had police recreate the abduction and break into his home in the middle of the night. He didn't tell his wife and children. No one woke up and police got in and out without a problem.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/irwin-case-brings-new-faces%3B-similar-victims-and-experts#ixzz1au4NatvpRead more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...a-irwin-case,-in-police-custody#ixzz1atogqL3j

The parents will be on Good Morning America tomorrow morning.
The handman in the neighborhood was arrested on a felony. (no charges for kidnapping as they do not know yet who kidnapped Baby Lisa)
A recent soiled diaper and backpack was found in an abandoned home not far from the Irwin's home.
KEEP THE HOPE and prayers, or well wishes if you are not the praying type.

Wonder if D and J have called Denalves father yet?

I find it suspicioius that the parents won't talk to someone who has experienced the same type thing they may be experiencing! Why not talk to him and find out his suggestions, his experiences, etc?

imo

Wonder if D and J have called Denalves father yet?

I find it suspicioius that the parents won't talk to someone who has experienced the same type thing they may be experiencing! Why not talk to him and find out his suggestions, his experiences, etc?

imo

His experience isn't very heartlifting since he hasn't seen his son for 25 years. Myself I don't think this is a good time at all to talk to anybody that has gone through the same experience, unless their child was safely returned. JMO

His experience isn't very heartlifting since he hasn't seen his son for 25 years. Myself I don't think this is a good time at all to talk to anybody that has gone through the same experience, unless their child was safely returned. JMO

You thankfully have your opinion and I have mine. |
If I was in D and J's circumstance, I would talk to another parent who'd experienced the same type thing.

imo

I understand your point but on the flip side...

- Mistakes were made from day one in the Abeyta case.
- The Abeyta family was wrongly accused.

I don't know since I have never been where this family is but it could be beneficial to learn from those mistakes/presumptions - everything from printing posters to dealing with media to cooperation with law enforcement. This family has sadly been through the process - and even have a missing persons organisation they've founded!

And isn't Gil retired LE? Which means he is not looking at this from just a parent accused point of view but also with law enforcement background?

That's a really strong statement...as if presented as fact. I've yet to hear where LE has cleared them, or what evidence has been brought forward that LE has mis-handled this investigation.

Thanks!

Mel

I agree.

My father, Gil Abeyta now has some insight on the case. Deborah and Jeremy are not involved with the disappearance of their child. The Kansas City Police should be ashamed at how they have handled this grieving family and the investigation. Hopefully too much time has not been wasted and the investigation can be pushed toward the right direction.
Wow, just wow! Being a new member, I'd do best to not write much more.

With all due respect to the Abeyta family, I believe that what they went through has changed their lives and they are obviously great champions for the cause of parents who are wrongfully accused. However, in reading their own story, I don't see the similarities and believe that their case was a real abduction. It's just like Mark Klaas is a champion for missing children because he himself experienced it. I just feel that when you have experienced something that horrific that you have the tendency to feel one way or the other and fight for your idea because of what you yourself have gone through. I am so sorry for the Abeyta's and they seem like a wonderful family. It's just that there are too many holes, changing stories, neglect and cadaver dogs in this case to not be what I think it is.

It's great to read a strong statement of support for Lisa's parents. I've read many strong statements condemning the parents, but very few in support. So I, for one, appreciate the Abeyta family's strong support for Deborah and Jeremy.

It's great to read a strong statement of support for Lisa's parents. I've read many strong statements condemning the parents, but very few in support. So I, for one, appreciate the Abeyta family's strong support for Deborah and Jeremy.

I see nothing at all wrong in them supporting D and J. I just think that their life experiences are such that they would never be able to NOT support a family in this situation.

I see nothing at all wrong in them supporting D and J. I just think that their life experiences are such that they would never be able to NOT support a family in this situation.

i just pray that Bradley/Irwin doesn't let them down and my take on the case is all wrong.

MOO

Mel

I feel for the Abeyta family for their terrible loss. I think it's wonderful that Mr. Abeyta has offered his help. However, I fail to see how Gil Abeyta could have any "inside" info establishing DB & JI's innocence other than perhaps a gut feeling from meeting with them. If he does have "inside" info then he needs to inform LE and I have to wonder why DB & JI haven't already done so. I am cynical by nature, but it bothered me that DB & JI finally accepted Mr. Abeyta's offer of help and then at tonight's vigil -the fact that Mr. Abeyta was there to help & was wrongfully accused in his son's disappearance was mentioned-which I thought highly inappropriate at a prayer circle for a missing baby & smacked of a defense attorney set up. That said, I don't see any similarities between the cases other than a baby was missing and the mothers flunked lie detectors (Mrs. Abeyta had a good reason). The prime suspect in the Abeyta case was stalking them & wanted the baby out of the way so she could resume her affair with Mr. Abeyta. Where is the suspect here? And please don't mention the man sighted allegedly walking with a clothesless baby--that's a red herring if ever I heard one.

I guess I just don't understand the venom here. First not happy because Mr. Albeyta was turned away from people who had no clue who he was. Now more venom because they accepted his help. ????????

I feel for the Abeyta family for their terrible loss. I think it's wonderful that Mr. Abeyta has offered his help. However, I fail to see how Gil Abeyta could have any "inside" info establishing DB & JI's innocence other than perhaps a gut feeling from meeting with them. If he does have "inside" info then he needs to inform LE and I have to wonder why DB & JI haven't already done so. I am cynical by nature, but it bothered me that DB & JI finally accepted Mr. Abeyta's offer of help and then at tonight's vigil -the fact that Mr. Abeyta was there to help & was wrongfully accused in his son's disappearance was mentioned-which I thought highly inappropriate at a prayer circle for a missing baby & smacked of a defense attorney set up. That said, I don't see any similarities between the cases other than a baby was missing and the mothers flunked lie detectors (Mrs. Abeyta had a good reason). The prime suspect in the Abeyta case was stalking them & wanted the baby out of the way so she could resume her affair with Mr. Abeyta. Where is the suspect here? And please don't mention the man sighted allegedly walking with a clothesless baby--that's a red herring if ever I heard one.

SCS,
Good post.

There is no venom. What I see is this, at the beginning of this thread Mr. A went to the home of Lisa's parents and was turned away. 2 or so weeks later we have Mr. A's son or daughter here saying KC cops should be ashamed since Mr. A has some insight about Lisa's parents.

Well,what exactly does Mr. A know that's so insightful? I'd like to know because it appears to me D and or J had something to do with this child's disappearance.

FWIW guilty people fool others all the time.

imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justiceduck
Back