CO Father of missing baby 25 years ago reaches out to parents of baby Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So they should be leery of a stranger that has offered to help and has been through a similar situation, but when BS shows up he's welcomed with open arms? He wasn't invited by the family, someone else sent him. I may have missed something, going back to read.

Therein may lie the answer; the man should contact the team that is assembled. That is what they are there for, be the intermediary.

So they should be leery of a stranger that has offered to help and has been through a similar situation, but when BS shows up he's welcomed with open arms? He wasn't invited by the family, someone else sent him. I may have missed something, going back to read.

I don't know that it is true that the family views BS as a total stranger. Weren't the parents seen talking to him?

JMO

nursebeeme, ty for this thread! Denalves, nice to meet you and god bless your dad and family. OK- now with a lawyer and a spokesperson, IMOO, the parents could have let this man speak, they could have listened and not said one word. Nada. He is a sage that was worth hearing. It has nothing to do w decorum, it has to do w a baby girl! Gah!!!

So how did they know BS wasn't the abductor?

The poster here who is the son/daughter of this man said that he is NOT an ex-cop....he once served briefly on some type of a police commission....not nearly the same thing.

Thanks for the correction.

I just checked out Christopher's website. It absolutely breaks my heart.

So how did they know BS wasn't the abductor?

Hmm maybe because he has been on several national TV shows? Maybe because he comes with resume' in hand?

Really not sure why we are judging these people who did or did not allow a strange person into their home/lives...I have followed these cases for many many years and I mean I go back to the True Detective Magazine in the 60's. I have never heard of this case.

If they had allowed this man into the case how many would be saying that he is part of the circus or that he is just looking for face time. Sorry but these parents just can't win no matter what they do or don't do.

IMO

Denalves I saw your daddy on Jane Valez and right away told my husband that his daughter is a poster here on WS. I looked over your brothers site the other day when you linked us to it and recognized your baby brother's picture right away. Bless you and your family for trying to help. I also hope and pray Christopher is one day found. Miracles DO happen!

They did not even give him a chance to speak..why??

They did not even give him a chance to speak..why??

I noticed that too, JVM just talked right over the man, sometimes I have no idea why she has quest on, she never gives them a chance to say anything ! :furious:

Maybe the family will welcome Mr. Abeyta now that they know who he is.
Anyone who followed Caylee's case might remember how appalled we were that the Anthony's accepted the help of Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover ,who just showed up off the street ,offering their services.
Also,Joy W.,the Milstead's,etc.... I don't blame them one bit for being cautious.There are people who will take advantage of any public situation, no matter how tragic.

God Bless people like the Abeyta's who put themselves out there after suffering their own loss. Thank you!

I noticed that too, JVM just talked right over the man, sometimes I have no idea why she has quest on, she never gives them a chance to say anything ! :furious:

He's someone we would really like to hear from,too. Bring him back!

Yeah, it's quite possible. There are other safe places to meet. If I suspected a random stranger coming to my door might be responsible for my family member being missing I would definitely want his information so that LE could sleuth him out and maybe find my baby.

I sure would be getting his name and contact info. Whether I thought he was involved or not.

And SyraKelly had good point also. How did they know he wasn't there with a tip?

Somehow I just have a feeling that when he went to the door Mr. A would have said something like his name, the commonalities that he had also been in this situation and he would like to talk to the parents.

I understand what your saying Uvameria and yes she does talk over a lot of people..but I was talking about the family not letting Mr.A talk at their door!

Its like they did not even let him get his name out...I just think its rude and unbelievable to treat ANYONE like that-There is NEVER a good time or reason to be rude to anyone-JMO!!

I am struck by the blue eyes of both Christopher and Lisa. I wonder how many blue-eyed babies with light hair are abducted and if there is a concentration in certain areas?

I would definitely want to talk to Mr. A. If I were Mr. A I think I'd have also liked to meet with the LE just to talk about the similarities of the cases.

I've heard it said that families that lose children are very drawn to other families that lose children. This man couldn't help his own child. Maybe he was trying to help a family who might, do what he couldn't for his own child. Maybe it was just that he does this to pay back what people did for him.

To not even speak to a man who reached out to them, a man who 25 years ago didn't have the support system in place that we have now, a man who felt the need to help in some way. I have no good explanation as to why. Because there is none when someone extends a hand to you and can't even extend yourself enough to say Thank YOU? Why? Media Deal locked up signed sealed and delivered maybe? I think that is a fair speculation!

These parents need to learn some manners. If they didn't want his help they could have expressed their thanks and at least listened to his story. But to send him away? Something is not adding up here folks. I have never been one to blame the parents. For me it is always a tough line to cross when I begin to say wait a minute.

What is wrong with these people? Why hurt a man that has refused to give up hope for 25 years?

http://www.coloradoconnection.com/news/story.aspx?id=637590#.TpjSu3JcTRQ

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donwes
Back