Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have said this before. I am okay if she says it was an accident and tells where he is to prove it. I know they will convict her of murder. I am ready to listen to her say it a was a terrible, horrible accident and wasn't her fault.
Do you all think she will reveal the site of the body in a plea bargain of some kind?

Does it seem that monster feels a need to appear as being in control of children in various ways?

Lied about curriculum development.

Attempted to make Gannon agree to her concocted cover story cover the blood-letting she caused.

Used her bio daughter to support her gaslighting.

Let's hope Gannon's little sister and HH did not witness certain things.

I don't think she will give up the spot that she threw Gannon's body.
If she does.. it will reveal even MORE about how heinous and depraved this crime is.
About heinous and depraved SHE IS.
For whatever reason.. she will continue to play the victim, as twisted as she is.

Still.. I believe he will be recovered, in time, without her direction.

I thought the same thing any time I saw the photo from the hike, very cold and very flat. Like a sociopath.

She seems very erratic and delusional in the three crime online interviews. Is she known to have any substance abuse issues? If that is the case it could also explain the empty eyes.

jmo
She definitely seemed like a demented person about to become unhinged.

That last interview was like a desperate, delusional attempt to explain away incriminating evidence in what little time she had left.

She must have known they were closing in on her.

Imo

I believe things didn't go according to her plan, I believe when she reported Gannon as a run a way she expected LE to take her word for it and she didn't expect Al to come back home that soon so she thought she would have more time to clean up and dispose of stuff and it didn't work out that way...
She very likely went into a rage and killed Gannon in his bedroom which is where a big spot of blood was found, them she most likely took his body into the garage and left it there while she fingured out how she was gonna transport it and where was she gonna take it to.....also boards don't just fly out the back of a truck......she loaded him up in that vehicle and with the help of her sisters or her daughter she disposed of him somewhere.....this woman to put evil and I cringe to think of what Gannon has had to live with all this time....poor poor baby!!

But what about him being in the red truck? Assuming its him on the video, it means he didnt die in the home

Is anyone able to link the media thread? I couldn't find it in I search.

TIA.

I think they will bargin with her on a few things that really matter to her that will make her talk to find out where Gannon,s body is, one of the things is her daughter, I bet anything they will tell her they are getting a arrest ready on her daughter for guilty after the fact and she can either tell them where Gannons body is or her daughter will get arrested!!

Been following along. I HATE this- I’m glad justice will be served but I cry for the pain Gannon suffered and that his family now suffers. I’m praying they find his body soon.
Welcome to WS - I agree and think many have cried for our boy Gannon and now LE needs to finish it up and bring him home - I think they will
JMO

Which would explain the sketchy backing in, and his inability to pick up his device, he was visibly harmed at that point. Poor kiddo, I hate to think what happened next...
I think she
caused a head injury Sunday night. Probably told him he was going to the doctor and drugged him up on some meds. If you find the Petco (is that allowed?) information it seems like she left him waiting (unconscious?) in the truck while “shopping”. I’m betting he was poisoned after being beaten the night before.

Last edited:
Which would explain the sketchy backing in, and his inability to pick up his device, he was visibly harmed at that point. Poor kiddo, I hate to think what happened next...

i think she planned it that way, cadaver dogs wouldn’t hit on the house then.

I hate to think this but.... I imagine TS yelling at Gannon about what a great Sm she’s been to him and how she has to once again clean up after him while killing him & even while moving his remains after he passed. :mad:

R.I.P. sweet boy. You take the hearts of strangers with you on your journey. :(

Ya, I can’t count the times after I killed a child, the bloody board flew out of the back of my truck when I was driving g while lost.[/QUOTE]

That's happens to me a lot too. :rolleyes:

Anyone who works with wood like I do, knows it's really some expensive stuff! I NEVER throw out wood! Much less use it as a murder weapon. Matter of fact, over the weekend, I just used the last bits of wood from the kitchen table we had when I was a child because it was the last bit of oak I had. Clean a garage and throw out wood? Not.in.my.world!

MOO,MOO

I think they will bargin with her on a few things that really matter to her that will make her talk to find out where Gannon,s body is, one of the things is her daughter, I bet anything they will tell her they are getting a arrest ready on her daughter for guilty after the fact and she can either tell them where Gannons body is or her daughter will get arrested!!
I just don’t think she cares more about anyone than herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela