Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically she probably had 4 hours between leaving her house, killing him, hiding him, getting back home, cleaning up any major blood/spills before her daughter got home.... unless she went back a second time and moved him. I think he will be found relatively close to home, maybe 20 mile radius. Back roads since she already brought those up/said she was “lost”. Unless she really had premeditation for this, I wouldn’t expect him to be buried or hidden incredibly well. If he is in water, unless heavily weighted, once the temperature starts to rise, he will surface. I’d put my guess on him being in some woods, under snow. Off of a back, desolate, road. Or, if there are any wells/mine shafts in that radius, that’s possible too IMO.

Unless premeditated, she probably panicked and was sloppy. Probably why she’s quickly coming up with excuses and explanations to everything-she’s on edge and nervous. Not confident that she did a good enough job, so she’s thought up these excuses and is over-explaining everything.

All JMO though.
I am thinking he must be in the area she claimed she got lost in and had to make a detour. MOO.

I see ne reason for LE to lie and say they don't have Gannons body, they don't yet but Im sure they will, something tells me someone besides Tee knows where he is. She is too determend that she can talk her way out of this to stay silent, even when she is warned she will continue to try to prove her innocense to listen to anyone, a jailhouse snitch will also come in handy as soon as she is back in Colorado which if I had to bet, will be before the end of the day!

As others have commented, it's the mindset of the psychopath. There are some excellent documentaries online--a British one in particular where the guy just flat out tells you how he as a teenager (? can't recall his age) murdered his younger brother--a horrible, violent, nasty death--as simply as he'd tell you how to make a sandwich. There's also a TED talk by a well-known neurosurgeon (? I can't remember the details) addressing how he found out through his own medical research that the psychopath in the family is . . . him. I've found these actual interviews, etc very very helpful to understanding how their minds with the missing emotional areas work (and I'm nothing but a basic layman in this arena).

I've recommended on here before (in the Berreth case) that folks check out Confessions of a Sociopath. The author is a practicing atty and spells it all out for you. I think it should be required reading by teenagers...my stepson stepped into a sociopath but thank goodness she was also an aspiring alcoholic which turned him completely off and they broke up. I was SOOOO glad she moved to Australia after that.

I think they knew where she was the entire time and had close eyes on her. But initially they couldn't label her a POI nor suspect because they didn't want to compromise their investigation. But they were still watching her like a hawk. JMO
Agree- I do believe LE knew exactly where she was and when she got there and have had "eyes" on her, while they gathered enough evidence to go get her.

I think she'd be unlikely to choose Castlewood Canyon because it's so popular and patrolled as a state park. There's an entrance station and cameras and stuff. If I were up to something nefarious, a state park would be one of the last places I'd go.

That whole general area of 83 south of Franktown is definitely a possibility though. And they have searched around 83/105, and other south DougCo areas.

She needed trees for cover. She may have dumped the evidence one item at a time out the window of the truck or rental car, but carrying a body, even in a duffle, requires some coverage. I would bet she did dump him at the same site as the sock and board, then came back and moved him and missed the two items.

She needed trees for cover. She may have dumped the evidence one item at a time out the window of the truck or rental car, but carrying a body, even in a duffle, requires some coverage. I would bet she did dump him at the same site as the sock and board, then came back and moved him and missed the two items.
I tend to agree to her moving the body. The charge of tampering with a deceased body is an indicator of this.

Just because cinnamon rolls didn’t come into play in KB’s case doesn’t mean that mileage couldn’t be important here.

I get people who think the mileage is an error. But I am of the mind it could still point to an important part of the story. One thing is for sure: there has been no confirmation either way that it was an error or an accurate record.

Oh nay nay, I think I was misunderstood...I think the cinnamon buns were VERY important in the case. And there for a while it was all we had to conjecture about what with the lack of anything else to discuss in that case for a long time.

Realistically she probably had 4 hours between leaving her house, killing him, hiding him, getting back home, cleaning up any major blood/spills before her daughter got home.... unless she went back a second time and moved him. I think he will be found relatively close to home, maybe 20 mile radius. Back roads since she already brought those up/said she was “lost”. Unless she really had premeditation for this, I wouldn’t expect him to be buried or hidden incredibly well. If he is in water, unless heavily weighted, once the temperature starts to rise, he will surface. I’d put my guess on him being in some woods, under snow. Off of a back, desolate, road. Or, if there are any wells/mine shafts in that radius, that’s possible too IMO.

Unless premeditated, she probably panicked and was sloppy. Probably why she’s quickly coming up with excuses and explanations to everything-she’s on edge and nervous. Not confident that she did a good enough job, so she’s thought up these excuses and is over-explaining everything.

All JMO though.
I'd throw in a few ravines, heights and dumpsters and say it completes it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl