Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her extradition mug shot was just posted in the FB groups, with the name on the extradition being Letecia Leann Stauch. Her middle name is Lynn... it does look like she’s tried to use a lot of different names/variations over the years to cover her tracks and obscure a clear path connecting her to all her records etc.
Totally agree, if anyone can research her deceased spouse, I would love to know...I am off to my painting class, Could y’all keep it under, 50 pages? I am a fast reader, but this site is crazy! I am going to focus on Gannon being out of harms way... my advice? Research LS only as a way to spot one in your sphere of influence, don’t get sucked into understanding or splaining them, that is actually how they get away w/ the smaller things that gradually build into these tragedies, learn to spot them early on, protect your loved ones, carry on! Gannon is my Hero!

Wait...you mean..you mean she was LYING a few weeks ago when she said she had a lawyer??? Wow I'm shocked!:eek:

She's so smug I'd love to see her attempt to represent herself.

I had to watch it again. This time, I noticed her casual reference to "my attorney." Then her correction that someone had failed to get her an atty. The lies fall out of her mouth like spittle after a good chew......

What date was she saying was incorrect? (She said to the judge about a date being wrong) Which date was she referring to?
It seemed to be in the context of her wanting him to know she had not been attempting to evade arrest in either state, so I would guess her issue is with the arrest warrant date in relation to the actual arrest date or maybe how her departure from CO fit into that timeframe. JMO.

As soon as I read that she left her phone at home, is when it confirmed in my head of her guilt. In her prior statement she had said she took a selfie in the truck with GS that morning. Later she says she left her phone at home. Plus a mother, going without a phone all day, when they have a child at school?

was this rental car rented after his disappearance or the day of?

I hope they put her in with someone that will talk, be a good witness, and not require a reduction of sentence (or other 'reward')
The good thing is, that between her SM postings and interviews she has given, she will need to keep track of all the stories she has put out there. I’m assuming that she must’ve also told her friends and family in addition to AS variations of stories. That’s a lot to keep track of under intense LE interrogation. MOO

I hope they put her in with someone that will talk, be a good witness, and not require a reduction of sentence (or other 'reward')
They will.
They're up to her old tricks, extremely well versed, I would imagine. Probably an FBI agent pretending to be a mass murderer...
Jail informant testimony is the best!

Jailhouse snitches are also known for making up conversations in hopes of getting their own sentence reduced for being a witness or for being bored and it gives them something to do. Then you have those that really have legit info because someone spilled their guts.

Edited: to add IMO

Last edited:
What date was she saying was incorrect? (She said to the judge about a date being wrong) Which date was she referring to?

I really would like to know what she’s talking about there. I’ve read a couple articles that state she was arrested during a traffic stop. And one said something about “paper plates” (perhaps temp tags) on the vehicle. Not sure how that plays in all of this.

Last edited:

The warrant was issued on Friday the 28th. So, she wanted to make sure the judge knew that she wasn't running from a warrant she knew about. I think she is confused that warrant could be issued on the 28th and executed yesterday. Her fugitive status is really about leaving CO and being arrested in SC. She was probably told not to leave town but did anyway.

She wants to argue technicalities
“I didn’t run from you guys. I don’t have any trouble with you guys,” Stauch responded, according to KKTV 11. “I didn’t even know until yesterday, so the date on that paper is wrong.”
When I read that, the first thing that came to my mind was:

"Um why were you in South Carolina? Maybe you forgot, but the searching for Gannon is in Colorado. Why aren't you Colorado searching??!!!!!"

I don't know, maybe there's better underwear to buy in South Carolina...
It shows her “Still incarcerated” in Horry County, SC
Bookings and Releases
So the mug shot is SC?
Well, it won't be long and we will see CO's mugshot.

Jail house snitches are also known for making up conversations in hopes of getting their own sentence reduced for being a witness or for being bored and it gives them something to do. Then you have those that really have legit info because someone spilled their guts.
I agree. I have mixed feelings when jailhouse snitches are used in criminal trials. You just can’t be 100 % sure of the trustworthiness and motives and can sometimes have a negative impact on a case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcTown