Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my problem. I don't understand how someone can say he is going to come home, and I am going to be owed an apology; knowing that he is dead. It boggles me. Is there still a possibility that she didn't do this?
But then I go back to the lies and the haunting videos. I'm just so lost.

This is mind-boggling for many of us. In my experience (raised by a narcissist and her enabler, and as the scapegoat of the family), it's as if they have a role to act, and they put all their heart into it like a movie actor/actress. In effect they are taking on the role of the innocent, saying what they believe an innocent person would say; actually suspending their own knowledge of the truth and for a time "being" the role they are playing.

Since she was so open about her Apple Watch and saying the data could be checked on it...I wonder if she somehow messed with the data. Put it in her daughter’s backpack or something. The fact that she’s so outward with that, makes me wonder....also makes me think she moved the body after the fact. She likely knew the data on the watch wouldn’t lead to his body.

32. Use of GPS Tracking Devices. We use GPS tracking devices to track or locate cars which may be late for their scheduled return, reported stolen, suspected of being lost, stolen, or abandoned or as may be required or requested by law enforcement, or to identify cars which have been damaged and may require roadside assistance, when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to your safety or the safety of another person, or as necessary to defend, protect or enforce our rights in connection with the use of our products and/or services. You should have no expectation of privacy or confidentiality as to the places where the car is driven while rented to you.

Rental Terms and Conditions

Interesting So I don’t have to buy the book, could you provide a few examples so I can understand, if you don’t mind. Just super curious about psycho behaviors, and I’ll probably still read the book. TIA

I'll keep it brief...but a lifetime of lies that did affect other people. I was always making excuses for her and trying to explain what she meant...but the reality is she meant what she said. In retrospect it was lies and gaslighting constantly (I didn't even know what 'gaslighting" was. )When my beloved SIL developed cancer of course little sister did too, only she had the type of chemo where you don't lose your hair...and the doctor "cleared" her to drive herself both ways to treatment of course. The car salesman who discouraged her from a sports car because she had 3 little ones under 8 and he didn't think a two door a good idea...her translation.... he refused to sell her a car, was being sexist and said "women have no business driving sports cars" Honestly I could go on all day. My dad was on his deathbed literally...and she wanted him to pick a favorite, with mom and 6 siblings standing there. .

Gannon Stauch case: Stepmother Letecia Stauch waives right to fight extradition to Colorado
Stauch waived her right to fight extradition at the Tuesday morning hearing. Colorado authorities now have 20 days to pick up Stauch from the jail in Horry County, Welsh said.

“To be quite honest about, under the facts of this particular situation, I have a feeling it will be much shorter than that,” Welsh said during the hearing.

The details of Stauch’s extradition will not be made public in order to keep the trip secure, Lee Richards, spokeswoman for the Fourth District Attorney’s Office, said. Multiple law enforcement officers were in Myrtle Beach on Monday for Stauch’s arrest.

I've posted multiple times about this & her "supposed" professional background. I can speak from experience & have gone through licensing and teaching in multiple states, then again I didn't lie on my paperwork and filled it out in full, so there's that!

They ask for maiden name, aliases, and criminal record of any felony convictions (aside from traffic tickets.) They run a check on all of this but I don't know what happens if you lie or omit info...never tried it! The fingerprint is something you couldn't alter, so I don't know. My best guess is she left out A BUNCH of info (names, etc.) and she had multiple charges but no convictions.

I'll also add that the background, criminal and abuse checks are required to apply and get hired by a school. Getting your teaching license does not, it's based on qualifying college credits & passing a professional exam.

As far as I can tell, she only actually stepped foot in a classroom for 2 days & then never showed up again (perhaps in time someone would've caught on?).....resulting in license suspension that she blamed on others of course. This creature has relied on luck & lying to get by in life, something tells me that ALL OF THAT'S ABOUT TO CHANGE!!

I also read somewhere in a recent (yesterday's?) Denver MSM article, that the Superintendent of the school district where Tecia claimed on her LinkedIn she did "curriculum development", came out and said she has never done anything of the kind for them. o_O

I have pretty strong opinions on what has brought odd people to Colorado, and it isn't weed. Our area has BOOMED (it's where Chris Watts last lived), due to a growing economy. That economy is also the field Chris Watts worked in. I would be lambasted by locals for having this opinion, but it is what it is. The oil industry has made our town split at the seams and while most are some really great people, there are a few who have given me pause. The crime in my town has increased as a result (overnight vehicle break ins, small store break ins, police standoffs requiring flash-bangs, increased accidents involving opioids)...I don't know if it's because now it's on the map and people are driving in to do the crime, or if it's because those people have moved in and are doing the crime. Another concern I have is when the oil drys up, the families will move to the next oil boom town and we'll have a lot of vacant homes (which will be desirable to the wrong people).

I so agree. I'm a Colorado native and I watch the news every night. The first minutes seem to be taken up with crime, shootings, hit n' runs, more crime than ever before. Our population has BOOMED with the rumor of good jobs (I mean, there's JOBS, but good would be an adjective argued with) and I can tell just from the busyness of everything. The traffic is heavier, the lines are longer, you know, all the trappings of a large population. So I guess the law of averages would dictate there's some sociopaths coming along with everyone else. That said, some of them are homegrown, too (Patrick Frazee).

I assume LE seized the rental car early on. Does anyone know if this is the case? Also, wouldn't a modern rental car have a GPS or tracking device that would record every where that car went?
. Rental cars have internal tracking systems whether or not you pay for the GPS option. They can tell where you are, how fast you drive, when you stop, etc. No expert myself, but it's in the news. Some people worry about cars spying on them. In this case it's a good thing. IMO

During the hearing, Judge Welsh suggested to TS that she not "say too much" after she blurted out the "date was wrong" regarding what's shown on the charge sheet.

She truly is a desperate piece of work.
Her jaw kind of dropped after he said it and her demeanor changed. It might have occurred to her for the first time that she won't be talking her way out of this.

32. Use of GPS Tracking Devices. We use GPS tracking devices to track or locate cars which may be late for their scheduled return, reported stolen, suspected of being lost, stolen, or abandoned or as may be required or requested by law enforcement, or to identify cars which have been damaged and may require roadside assistance, when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to your safety or the safety of another person, or as necessary to defend, protect or enforce our rights in connection with the use of our products and/or services. You should have no expectation of privacy or confidentiality as to the places where the car is driven while rented to you.

Nice. I'm sure that function was VERY helpful to LE.

Pages and pages where spent on cinnamon rolls left uncovered on Kelsey Berreth's counter the day she disappeared. Turns out that the killer's accomplice had thrown the cover away because it was splattered with Kelsey's blood.

Well if I didn't already know that PF was a psychopath......what kind of sicko wastes perfectly good cinnamon buns by not recovering them?:eek::eek: (sorry,but I really love cinnamon buns:oops:)

And right at the end she acts like she is fixing her hair--she is hiding her face.

Then watch right before she enters the door she looks at the camera with a smile (or a smirk).

Can't you see it now? This is my prediction: That hair will become a curtain during the trial. The woman who murdered Travis Alexander did that to her hair, half the time her mug was behind the hair.

I keep finding things. This is an angelfire page of Letecia's from years ago. I hope it's ok to post here? Tecia Lynn's Page
I swear she has to have been friends with Tammy Moorer...the coincidences are stunning. She's posting on boards about all of these lofty plans and dreams - just like Ole TamTam.

BBM

No, that was later.

From https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/article240806231.html

"Horry County Schools spokeswoman Letecia Stauch worked as a para-professional in Horry County schools from November 2010 until 2012. From 2012 to June 2015 she worked as a special education teacher."

Dear Lord! I don't know what happened then! Dumb luck, someone dropping the ball, and lies I guess! Regardless, if she'd been caught in all her BS sooner maybe Gannon would still be here! I'm even angrier now! This boy was a victim from day #1 that she entered his life :(:(

Thank you Grannygates. Guess T didn't read the fine print. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members