Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TIMELINE: From Gannon's disappearance to an arrest

January 29: News 5 Investigates receives a credible tip from law enforcement sources, alerting us that Gannon was not a runaway child and foul play is suspected. Our sources disclosed that Gannon's stepmom was considered a prime suspect. As part of our fact-checking process, Chief Investigative Reporter Eric Ross reached out to Jacqueline Kirby, the media relations manager for the El Paso County Sheriff's Office along with Sergeant Deborah Mynatt, a spokesperson for the office.

"We will not be confirming any information that you have in your email," Kirby said. "This is an active ongoing investigation in the search for an 11-year-old boy. Any information prematurely released that has not been confirmed by the El Paso County Sheriff's Office would greatly hinder this investigation and would be very irresponsible journalism."

I've seen SO MANY pictures of Gannon watching out for his little sister...from birth onward. I hope his gentle spirit will continue to do so.
View attachment 235878

OMG, crying again!! I think she knew things, heard things, saw things, and most probably experienced the abuse too. I strongly feel that Gannon was her protector & voice when she needed one :(:(:(:(

I am SO glad that they had each other & seeing these pictures of a happy, loving, big brother is bittersweet for me. This sweet, innocent, amazing boy earned his angel wings in more ways than one!

#FindGannon #GannonStrong

She really should consider bangs

I had to laff, which is the first thing I've laffed about on this case... But if her bangs were long enuff in front, say 8--10 inches, her mugshot would look much less evil. Maybe.

Seriously, she must have been and still is very unhappy, suspicious, very angry, selfish, and assuming persecution from everyone throughout her life -- so she is reflecting this and much worse back on whoever she can, and little Gannon was the easiest one and the one she knew everyone loved -- that way she hurt him and everyone very deeply and expected pity for her from all of them. (It didn't quite work out that way -- no insight, due to her IMO sociopathic/Narcissistic personality. And she's still trying.)

And there's this --

Welcome to Websleuths,
Davisdward !!

Dear Lord! I don't know what happened then! Dumb luck, someone dropping the ball, and lies I guess! Regardless, if she'd been caught in all her BS sooner maybe Gannon would still be here! I'm even angrier now! This boy was a victim from day #1 that she entered his life :(:(

Do ya get the feeling that AS (Gannon's dad) did not google his new squeeze at the time?

I've posted multiple times about this & her "supposed" professional background. I can speak from experience & have gone through licensing and teaching in multiple states, then again I didn't lie on my paperwork and filled it out in full, so there's that!

They ask for maiden name, aliases, and criminal record of any felony convictions (aside from traffic tickets.) They run a check on all of this but I don't know what happens if you lie or omit info...never tried it! The fingerprint is something you couldn't alter, so I don't know. My best guess is she left out A BUNCH of info (names, etc.) and she had multiple charges but no convictions.

I'll also add that the background, criminal and abuse checks are required to apply and get hired by a school. Getting your teaching license does not, it's based on qualifying college credits & passing a professional exam.

As far as I can tell, she only actually stepped foot in a classroom for 2 days & then never showed up again (perhaps in time someone would've caught on?).....resulting in license suspension that she blamed on others of course. This creature has relied on luck & lying to get by in life, something tells me that ALL OF THAT'S ABOUT TO CHANGE!!

BBM

In some states like SC and CO, fingerprints and background check are required for licensure. I am sure there are additional requirements to be hired. So states differ.

According the this link
https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/article240806231.html

Horry County schools say TS was employed in a para-professional role (teacher's aide?) from November 2010 until 2012. From 2012 to June 2015 she worked as a special education teacher.

Her suspension was after that. So she had a license and she taught. She later got a license in CO but apparently never taught there.
Edit: License verified through CO licensure site.

JMO

Last edited:
I assume LE seized the rental car early on. Does anyone know if this is the case? Also, wouldn't a modern rental car have a GPS or tracking device that would record every where that car went?

Budget says its goal was to have their entire fleet GPS'ed (for their own purposes - not for traveler use) by 2020. We shall see.

I know this is petty of me..but I hope and pray it was her own daughter who snitched on her because she will know how it feels to be betrayed by a loved one just like she made Gannon feel.
I hoped the same.

Although I believe she favored HH over AS's children, there is no way that HH evaded abuse. AS's children was HH's only relief, and I believe GS was the family scapegoat (unbeknown to AS).

HH knows her mother better than anyone, and that is a scary thought.

I beleive she moved him in the car rental too as it doesn't make sense to have hired it just to take evidence away and leave his body behind.
She could have disposed of whatever evidence she wanted to get rid of in the same place she left Gannon's body for it not to be found.
I don't understand how she thought the cadaver dogs wouldn't pick up on the sent though??
Maybe she thought LE wouldn't look into the rental car for some reason we are not yet aware of?

My problem is, would you wittingly accept a 2019 car that I'm guessing looked pretty new, as the vehicle in which to transport a body?

I guess you might, if you didn't know that a body starts to decompose instantaneously after death; but I should think, with that plus the GPS tracking worry, that you might ask for the oldest car they've got in the fleet, just to make certain.

I keep finding things. This is an angelfire page of Letecia's from years ago. I hope it's ok to post here? Tecia Lynn's Page
OMG! I guess she forgot to shut that account down before her arrest. Question: Will TS have internet access in jail? If so, I won't be surprised if she jumps on the web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl