Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Sadly, I fear what you are saying is extremely on point. All of her anger was channeled into whatever she did to that sweet little boy. Misdirected, heinous and unforgivable.

If I were AS, I wouldn’t be able to get divorce paperwork filed quickly enough.

moo

Last edited by a moderator:
I imagine she will take full advantage of every opportunity to let everyone in charge know that people are being mean to her and nobody cares how special she is.

Personal experience with a sibling nightmarishly similar to LS, they were also removed from base and reassigned for very similar reasons. They never lived on base again. Probably her then-husband’s attempt to shield his career and fellow marines from her craziness.

moo
Yes and a crazy spouse does not help a career.

Gannon’s mother is on record saying she trusted her.

For everyone who’s dumping on Gannon’s father and calling him stupid, a reality about child loss:

Parents feel responsible at some level for the rest of our lives. Whether they die of cancer, car accidents, suicide, murder, don’t wake up from naps, or drop dead of heart conditions, and no matter what their age, we were supposed to be the ones that protected them. We tell ourselves this every single day. We are never fully here after they’re Gone. A part of us lives wherever they are. The APA has said that losing a child is on par with the stress of being in a concentration camp. Yes to that.

I know of 15 parental suicides in my bereavement circle of closed Facebook groups that have occurred in the last 4 years. Another one last week. Personal faith, lack of faith, parents of all walks and backgrounds, doing ok, then , suddenly, not. So, there’s nothing you can post or beat AS with that he isn’t already saying to himself, and he will carry that cross of judgment into he leaves this earth. Not because he deserves it. But because he’s a father whose child is now dead because the person he married killed him.

A reality about social predators like Tecia Stauch:
They’re called predators for a reason.
I never thought I’d be watching a casket lowered into the ground either.

What AS experiences in his own mind is worse than any condemnation others can speak. So let’s not pile on.
This is so true. Thank you. It is hell to keep living, however, you try to.

I wonder if Tee experienced any form of abuse when younger she seemed to act out when she was young.
It is possible, but For every criminal that uses abuse, as an excuse, there are many more abused children who vow to NEVER treat anyone as they were treated... my sociopathic sister was never abused and she “acted out” from very young age MOO...

Such sadness here. And anger.

RIP sweet little Gannon.

Although I am so happy to see 'ARREST' added to this thread, it angers me to no end to know what this woman has done and is still doing.

She has left behind a carnage trail of victims and yet she is the one who (paraphrase) 'wanted an apology once Gannon came home' She knew damn well that he was never coming home!

H.H., her own daughter is a victim here too. She has orphaned her own daughter and ruined her teen years and possibly her life as well in the process. How is this child supposed to navigate through her life with the cloud of her murdering mother hanging over her?

She needs to give up now and tell his family what she did to him and where he is.

I hope she cowers in fear every day for the rest of her miserable imprisonated life.

I hope she hears Gannon's terrified and crying voice saying "I did not do it on purpose" in her head every day for the rest of her miserable imprisoned life.

Only 11 years old and he was up against a diabolical beast of a step parent and never stood a chance.

I feel like we all showed him more love in the last month than she did in all the years she was his 'stepmom.'

I just want this child to be found so badly!

JMO

It’s unbelievable, if that really is her that AS would marry her knowing how volatile she is, and worse, leave her in charge of his little kids. I bet there’s no way he knew about her rap sheet unless he’s literally the stupidest person on the face of the earth.

Yes, they can add charges later if CO has DP. I think the parents would have to agree and unfortunately the mom may agree to the lesser charge in exchange for her son’s body, if for nothing else than on the off chance he may still be alive. Some parents of missing n murdered children
remain hopeful their entire lives.
Gannon's parents believe that he is dead. I am interested in knowing the reason the DA did not seek the DP in the first place. Is there a burden not met? I regarded as a bargaining chip as opposed to an absolute outcome. I prefer to see her suffer a long, long life in prison.

Being duped by a narcissist happens to good, hard working, honest, and loving people, EVERY SINGLE DAY.

AS will be beating himself up unnecessarily for most probably the rest of his life over his choices.

I prefer not to bash him and have it archived for his daughter Laina as a teen or young adult to dig up when she really tries to make sense of all
Good questions !

It was from her social media pages but I'll check around to see if anyone saved the info.
LS mentioned a huge fight and she started a separate bank account and at a later date applied for a job as an flight attendant.
Yikes.
Imagine her serving you -- your food or drink ? :eek:

Do you know what the fight was about? Separate bank account, maybe money. I thought everyone had separate bank accounts these days normally anyway.

See when I read that previously, I thought she was saying she took care of the kids all alone, while he was in Alaska and biomom was back east. I still don't see that she was up there from those posts.

That was my interpretation too! Al(bert) really owes me for taking care of his kids that their BM didn't want! And she had to put getting her doctorate on hold, LOL! :rolleyes: I knew she was delusional, but once again she's thinks she's the hero so put out & owed something by everyone else. AND another opportunity to take a dig at Landen. :mad:

I can safely say the world of education is not missing this genius!

If I understand correctly, the charge is first degree bc he is under 12 years old. Doesn’t make it any better, but some are assuming that it was some premeditated deal as opposed to abuse & then neglect scenario. Just sayin.

Agreed.
I'm sure he will beat himself up for a long time over this. :(
I don't think he knew what LS was capable of !

Hoping they find Gannon soon and with his body the evidence of what was done to him.
LE have proof of abuse inflicted upon him before his death; re. the charges.
So there's hope she'll be put away with those and the other charges, even if they don't find him.

But still, for Gannon's parent's sake I hope he's found and can be laid respectfully to rest !!

yeah I think she was a very good actress.

Gannon's parents believe that he is dead. I am interested in knowing the reason the DA did not seek the DP in the first place. Is there a burden not met? I regarded as a bargaining chip as opposed to an absolute outcome. I prefer to see her suffer a long, long life in prison.
As we learned in the Frazee case, the DA has something like 90 days after the plea in which to seek the death penalty.

It doesn’t matter, as it holds no leverage, because it hasn’t been utilized in over 2 decades.

No person on death row will ever be executed in Colorado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon