Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I am saying is that the officer wasn’t exacting retribution. She lied. But if you want to believe it’s bogus, it’s up to you.

as

As for LS, she has lied her whole life. She manipulates. She told the school in Carolina she was being bullied by Landens Uncle who was on the school board. And all because she wanted out of her contract.
Kicking a family off base and transferring a serviceman....yep retribution. Anyway, I seriously doubt this story came from AS (as it would be a certain career killer) I also doubt it came from stepmom, and the whole situation seems like the Hatfields and the McCoys and you have to take a lot of this stuff with a grain of salt. Anyway, if you run across proof could you post it?

Last edited:
kicking a family off base and transferring a serviceman....yep retribution. Anyway, I seriously doubt this story came from AS, I also doubt it came from stepmom, and the whole extended family seems like the Hatfields and the McCoys and you have to take a lot of this stuff with a grain of salt. Anyway, if you run across proof could you post it?

We're very unlikely to have "proof" here on WS. It's all SM. And it's not TS's SM.

Agreed.^^^

There are some women who violently assault the men in their lives.
Or women who terrorize their own family members.

Wondering if LS' family are going to 'close ranks' around her ?
She certainly has supporters out there.
Boggles the mind.

Do we know for sure AS was planning on leaving her or was that just a rumor? If so, why would he ever leave his kids with her!?!?

As far as the rumour goes(that's all it is for now) it was fully investigated and proved to be a false accusation,and that's the reason they were kicked out of military housing. I have no idea if there would be records available to Joe public though as its military records. Allegedly,IMO etc.
TS does however have a history of claiming harrassment as we know from her teaching license debacle and we heard her claim harrassment in her own home with our own ears!

I think there was probably much more to it. TS has a terrible temper and probably did not react well when her claims were found to be false (pooh-poohed). Sometimes on base couples are recommended to find other housing when things go south between them and their neighbors. It's not retribution, necessarily. It can be problem solving.

At any rate, TS was causing trouble on base, lying, was found to be a liar and apparently they were asked to leave. She may have started the rumor herself, who knows? She is hard to understand. She wants sympathy from everyone and doesn't always judge her audience well.

^^^Massive understatement in that last sentence.

Hmm, the plot thickens... I just compared the records for Letecia Locklear (which was never one of her legal names to my knowledge, although it's her mom's last name) and Letecia Hardin in NC.... many of them are in the same cities.... and the Locklear records are only a year off from her actual birth year. Take a look, but keep in mind a few of the Locklear records are for someone else (DOB 1965; there are some where I can't see the DOB, not sure whether those are her or the 1965 person).

22 Court Records for Letecia Hardin found in NC - CourtRegistry.org

17 Court Records for Letecia Locklear found in NC - CourtRegistry.org

I'd still think they'd see through a fake ID and get her real ID to use when booking/pressing charges though? Or at least during any legal proceedings, and go back and correct the records?

Anything is possible in this case. But I really think you are barking up the wrong tree re: the Locklear business especially since there is no evidence TS ever went by that name.

Yes, the towns in the two criminal records are often the same. Pembroke, Rowland, and Lumberton are all towns in Robeson County, NC. (As my name indicates, I'm in NC but don't live in that county.)

But it's known there are some very common last names in that county. There's not a lot of movement in and out of the county so certain "family names" are quite common. In fact, the link below shows that 7.32% of Robeson County residents carry the last name of Locklear! That's kind of alot. Note too of all 100 counties in NC, that's the highest percentage shown for a single last name. The highest percentage for "Smith" as the most common county name (Bladen Co) is 2.78%.

Family Names in NC

Other common Robeson Co family names are Hunt, Chavis, Dial, and Oxendine. Hardin is pretty common too. JMO

Last edited:
Stauch. Apparently rhymes with OUCH.
I wondered: "stock," stauch
Searched the latest tab on #gannonstauch. Apparently a driver carrying a red cross employee says Gannon was found today and news should verify soon. Not sure if anyone else had mentioned it either.

Sorry in advance and please delete if not allowed.
Jeebus

She also said the neighbor had the wrong date. Everyone is just wrong, and we can only look to the last person to see Gannon, now officially presumed dead, for clarity.

She has no soul.
It's amazing how "helpful" she is with information and correcting everyone's "misconceptions!"

The minute she said she couldn't wait for everyone to apologize to her was the minute I decided personally that she was responsible for Gannon's demise.

JMO.

Had a case locally where a woman would stalk around the VA clinic and pick up aged gentlemen then she would open joint accounts, take their checks, get POA and leave them with nothing. Liars and thieves and life ruiners. Some people are rotten to the core.
ETA meant to add quote about people scamming military. Oops

Bingo. You’ve got her number. Imo of course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member