Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, the plot thickens... I just compared the records for Letecia Locklear (which was never one of her legal names to my knowledge, although it's her mom's last name) and Letecia Hardin in NC.... many of them are in the same cities.... and the Locklear records are only a year off from her actual birth year. Take a look, but keep in mind a few of the Locklear records are for someone else (DOB 1965; there are some where I can't see the DOB, not sure whether those are her or the 1965 person).

22 Court Records for Letecia Hardin found in NC - CourtRegistry.org

17 Court Records for Letecia Locklear found in NC - CourtRegistry.org

I'd still think they'd see through a fake ID and get her real ID to use when booking/pressing charges though? Or at least during any legal proceedings, and go back and correct the records?

A lot of times on state DOCs they post a list of aliases used by the suspect. If this Locklear is her, she was stealing from an employer on top of everything else.
I wonder who those assault charges were on?
Probably anyone who pissed her off, “did her wrong,” etc. etc. boyfriends, family members, friends, strangers in stores or restaurants, fellow employees. People with rage issues like that (explosive rage disorder) are extremely dangerous.

ikr
you could see her evil eyes behind her sunglasses from the sunday shot hiking at gardens of the gods.

think its a kinda soul-less
Oh my goodness, they are so alike, those eyes!
that megan who killed Heidi for the baby had a similar strange soul-less look in her eyes as well.

disturbing :(

moo

What could she logically gain by helping them recover the body? Not a trick question, I 'm really curious about what, if any, bargaining power she would have.

Not sure whether she uses logic, but she might want to bargain for a prison closer to her family (some people try that). Or concurrent sentences.

Or (and this is the biggie): the possibility of parole.

To get any of that, she needs to plead guilty and most important, lead them to Gannon. Perhaps that was her plan all along.

Save the cost of the trial, do the right thing, get the chance of parole in 30 or 40 years (if Colorado can see its way clear to do that...) Otherwise, she'd just get a change of scenery.

The death penalty in Colorado was just repealed. The bill just passed thru Congress last week.

Yes, but there's a silver lining:

The repeal does not go into actual effect until July 1st.

So any capital offenses that are charged before July 1, 2020 are still eligible for the death penalty.

TS will most definitely be charged before July 1st.

Sadly, Dan May can't hold a literal sword over her head.

What he can do, though, is dangle the threat of the dp over her head like the Sword of Damocles.

The thought of annihilation will be one that terrifies her.

JMO.

Murderers have been studied for decades. Here we have yet another.

If she would reveal the details of the crime, and the location of Gannon, then she would have answered my questions. It is only 't' that can do so.

She likely won't.

Who thinks as a killer? Who penetrates his/her mind? What is it that she's thinking?

't' How can I get out of this one?
't' Gannon got what the little s.o.b. deserved?
't' I hope Landen and Al suffer, those bastards, serves 'em right!
't' These mf'rs don't know who they're up against.
't' I need to get online, yeah, I need to post up the truth.

Here is she, dressed in orange, shackled and cuffed, yet feeling superior to all. Quite a study eh? A seething, raging, murderess, convinced of her superiority, delighted in her accomplishment, full of depravity, satisfied by the thought she's so damaged those she hates, the lust for blood not satisfied, the urge quelled, for but a fleeting moment.

MOO, prepare for the continuation of the audacity of her behavior, methinks we've seen but a window, and there is more insidious, insane, rationalization and justification, sprinkled with blame, and seething hatred, to come. MOO we are looking in to the eyes of the serpent himself.
I expect she will be a handful in prison.

It’s unbelievable, if that really is her that AS would marry her knowing how volatile she is, and worse, leave her in charge of his little kids. I bet there’s no way he knew about her rap sheet unless he’s literally the stupidest person on the face of the earth.

Being duped by a narcissist happens to good, hard working, honest, and loving people, EVERY SINGLE DAY.

AS will be beating himself up unnecessarily for most probably the rest of his life over his choices.

I prefer not to bash him and have it archived for his daughter Laina as a teen or young adult to dig up when she really tries to make sense of all this.

Still sounds bogus. Some officer could lose his whole career by enacting retribution against a civilian (and another serviceman) for lodging a sexual abuse claim. Where did this story originate?
What I am saying is that the officer wasn’t exacting retribution. She lied. But if you want to believe it’s bogus, it’s up to you.

as

As for LS, she has lied her whole life. She manipulates. She told the school in Carolina she was being bullied by Landens Uncle who was on the school board. And all because she wanted out of her contract.

The death penalty in Colorado was just repealed. The bill just passed thru Congress last week.

But it doesn't take effect until July 1. Just saying. Anyone charged before July 1 can still have the penalty applied (but it's doubtful that a DA will try it, given that the law was passed - this case is peculiar in several respects and probably isn't the best bet for the DP).

Still sounds bogus. Some officer could lose his whole career by enacting retribution against a civilian (and another serviceman) for lodging a sexual abuse claim. Where did this story originate?

AS's military friends seem to think it's possible - and it originated from people who claim to be CS residents whose spouses are in the military. AFAIK. On FB. Their profiles seem to check out. Still could be rumor, but that's the scuttlebut in her own community, about her own self.

Yes, but there's a silver lining:

The repeal does not go into actual effect until July 1st.

So any capital offenses that are charged before July 1, 2020 are still eligible for the death penalty.

TS will most definitely be charged before July 1st.

Sadly, Dan May can't hold a literal sword over her head.

What he can do, though, is dangle the threat of the dp over her head like the Sword of Damocles.

The thought of annihilation will be one that terrifies her.

JMO.

IDK, I think she might prefer the thought of annihilation to life in prison...

I know it's really petty given the magnitude of everything else, but I just need to vent. As I was watching the hearing and the judge struggle to pronounce "Stauch" I sat there and seethed at her and thought, you beast, you don't even deserve to share or utter the last name of Gannon & his family! :mad::mad::mad:

I hope that report shows up in an official form. I'd like to read it. Hard to believe they were kicked off base. The military has all sorts of rules and regs. And guidelines to work thru. And sexual assault allegations? Why sweep it under the rug by ordering the complainant and her active duty spouse off the base?

As far as the rumour goes(that's all it is for now) it was fully investigated and proved to be a false accusation,and that's the reason they were kicked out of military housing. I have no idea if there would be records available to Joe public though as its military records. Allegedly,IMO etc.
TS does however have a history of claiming harrassment as we know from her teaching license debacle and we heard her claim harrassment in her own home with our own ears!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli