Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don’t know how many of you were here for the Jodi Arias trial. It was long, drawn out and painful. Every hour of every day of the trial was a never ending soap opera. She played games with her attorneys, with the judge and with the DA.

I hope the DA in Leticia’s case studies the Arias trial well. He is going to need all the strength he can get in dealing with this sociopath. I haven’t seen a DA as effective as Juan Martinez (Arias DA) in dealing with a sociopath. May was great in getting Frazee life plus 156 years. I don’t know if his attorneys realize what Leticia will be like.

I am ready for it but it is truly frustrating to watch.

yeah.
Gannon was the better human, she needs to know that and that is all she needs to know..I don't even want to imagine the swings and cycles she must go through before settling, she will be a very old woman before this case comes to trial.
She needs to arrive at an egolessness state but she'll fight that until she can fight no more..
Somebody called us justice junkies , not in those words, earlier today and I thought about it and realized it's not so simple.. Justice will not return the child to earth.
But, all there is to palliate injustice is justice.
The process is not always cathartic ,even when justice appears to prevail, Ying Ying Zhang is a case in point, left holes in many of us.. He was convicted and got LWOP in a DP case.
But her parents are broken people and returned to China without the remains of their child or the death penalty they needed so badly .
Cast into eternal despair.
Other times, it is truly cathartic and feels to move on every level in sync.
She stole his life because he was inconvenient to hers.
She hurt him bad on every level first.

It's a feeling of a lottery, so much depends upon the judge jury and prosecution.
With this one I believe the chances are high she will feel no remorse.
And we can't make her.
And the justice system at it's best can't make her.
She'll be convicted, I imagine, but she won't ever change.
It is always my hope that the collective heart energy reaches the victims we witness.
It changes our worlds, we can only hope they feel some benefit too.
Sorry for rambling, just thoughts typing themselves.
All of the above is JMO etc.
The familiar crisis of faith that invariably emerges in every single case...
@kittythehare , such eloquent writing on a subject so
burdensome.

Harden was her maiden name so it’s possible it’s her.
It’s unbelievable, if that really is her that AS would marry her knowing how volatile she is, and worse, leave her in charge of his little kids. I bet there’s no way he knew about her rap sheet unless he’s literally the stupidest person on the face of the earth.
Could they still change the life without parole to the death penalty and then bargain?

If not would they let her accept a lesser charge 2nd degree murder with the possibilty of parole after 30 years??
Yes, they can add charges later if CO has DP. I think the parents would have to agree and unfortunately the mom may agree to the lesser charge in exchange for her son’s body, if for nothing else than on the off chance he may still be alive. Some parents of missing n murdered children
remain hopeful their entire lives.

Military members should check out the background of anyone they get involved with. Particularly the men. There are women who see them as an easy target with a paycheck, insurance, and lots of free time, as their spouse is gone alot. This is a big problem for new boots who are young and naive. When my son was in USMC boot camp, the Drill instructors would pound this into their heads.

There was one lady who scammed 3-4 Marines into marrying her, never divorcing the previous one. As soon as they deployed she stopped paying the bills, pocketed the cash, ran up their credit, disappeared. She was eventually caught and prosecuted.

Great advice.

I'm just going to add that ALL individuals with minor children should check out the background of anyone with whom they get involved.

The safety of the child(ren) needs to be Priority #1 for the parent. PERIOD.

JMO.

Here’s her references to Alaska
I have a hard time reconciling this fb posting, it is almost grammatically correct, and sounds somewhat normal, even if she is playing the poor pitiful me I could almost follow the thought process...either I have learned a new language...TS speak or someone else helped write this...there is a disconnect here

Murderers have been studied for decades. Here we have yet another.

If she would reveal the details of the crime, and the location of Gannon, then she would have answered my questions. It is only 't' that can do so.

She likely won't.

Who thinks as a killer? Who penetrates his/her mind? What is it that she's thinking?

't' How can I get out of this one?
't' Gannon got what the little s.o.b. deserved?
't' I hope Landen and Al suffer, those bastards, serves 'em right!
't' These mf'rs don't know who they're up against.
't' I need to get online, yeah, I need to post up the truth.

Here is she, dressed in orange, shackled and cuffed, yet feeling superior to all. Quite a study eh? A seething, raging, murderess, convinced of her superiority, delighted in her accomplishment, full of depravity, satisfied by the thought she's so damaged those she hates, the lust for blood not satisfied, the urge quelled, for but a fleeting moment.

MOO, prepare for the continuation of the audacity of her behavior, methinks we've seen but a window, and there is more insidious, insane, rationalization and justification, sprinkled with blame, and seething hatred, to come. MOO we are looking in to the eyes of the serpent himself.

i don’t know how many of you were here for the Jodi Arias trial. It was long, drawn out and painful. Every hour of every day of the trial was a never ending soap opera. She played games with her attorneys, with the judge and with the DA.

I hope the DA in Leticia’s case studies the Arias trial well. He is going to need all the strength he can get in dealing with this sociopath. I haven’t seen a DA as effective as Juan Martinez (Arias DA) in dealing with a sociopath. May was great in getting Frazee life plus 156 years. I don’t know if his attorneys realize what Leticia will be like.

I am ready for it but it is truly frustrating to watch.
Jodi Arias attempted to convince the jury that she acted in self-defense. That resulted in a long and drawn out trial.

There is no such argument here, and any trial should be nowhere near as long. Her defense is likely to be similar to Frazee, in that it will be “general denial.”

This won’t be anything like that one.

Similar people, but vastly different circumstances.

Last edited:
Hmm, the plot thickens... I just compared the records for Letecia Locklear (which was never one of her legal names to my knowledge, although it's her mom's last name) and Letecia Hardin in NC.... many of them are in the same cities.... and the Locklear records are only a year off from her actual birth year. Take a look, but keep in mind a few of the Locklear records are for someone else (DOB 1965; there are some where I can't see the DOB, not sure whether those are her or the 1965 person).

22 Court Records for Letecia Hardin found in NC - CourtRegistry.org

17 Court Records for Letecia Locklear found in NC - CourtRegistry.org

I'd still think they'd see through a fake ID and get her real ID to use when booking/pressing charges though? Or at least during any legal proceedings, and go back and correct the records?

A lot of times on state DOCs they post a list of aliases used by the suspect. If this Locklear is her, she was stealing from an employer on top of everything else.

I'm not one to be over dramatic, but that photo gives me the absolute chills. Those evil eyes, reminds me of Myra Hindley
ikr
you could see her evil eyes behind her sunglasses from the sunday shot hiking at gardens of the gods.

think its a kinda soul-less

that megan who killed Heidi for the baby had a similar strange soul-less look in her eyes as well.

disturbing :(

moo

I don’t think the commander was punished. I think they found she was lying and she was the one who had to stay off the base and Al got transferred because of her accusation.
Still sounds bogus. Some officer could lose his whole career by enacting retribution against a civilian (and another serviceman) for lodging a sexual abuse claim. Where did this story originate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018