Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a case locally where a woman would stalk around the VA clinic and pick up aged gentlemen then she would open joint accounts, take their checks, get POA and leave them with nothing. Liars and thieves and life ruiners. Some people are rotten to the core.
ETA meant to add quote about people scamming military. Oops

I read that the warrant was issued on Friday or Saturday. I believe she said “the date is wrong - I didn’t know about this until yesterday.” Thinking that she was maybe being accused of evading the arrest since the warrant date or something.
She also said the neighbor had the wrong date. Everyone is just wrong, and we can only look to the last person to see Gannon, now officially presumed dead, for clarity.

She has no soul.

Clearly Spencer is not a Letecia fan.

A lesson in extradition for #LeteciaStauch from the Horry County judge in SC. She decided to waive her hearing and not fight being taken to Colorado.

She's now en route to Colorado, however long that will take. We will keep you posted when she gets here.

Spencer Wilson on Twitter

Video of “lesson” at link

What's she say there at the end, I can't make it out, other than her final words "I understand".

Absolutely heartbreaking, RIP Gannon - hopefully justice is swift for you and that evil ***** ends up where she belongs.
On a sidenote, I'm a middle aged lady now, but from 9-16 years old I was terrorised (physically and mentally by my step mother), I used to lie in bed at night fearing she would murder me one day ffs (and that is a truly horrible existence to live, constantly walking on egg shells). That poor little boy, so sad that he couldn't be saved :(:mad:
Hugs! So sorry you had to live with your evil stepmom.

I hope that report shows up in an official form. I'd like to read it. Hard to believe they were kicked off base. The military has all sorts of rules and regs. And guidelines to work thru. And sexual assault allegations? Why sweep it under the rug by ordering the complainant and her active duty spouse off the base?
Maybe it was investigated and wasn’t swept under the rug.

The only thing she was unfortunately was a gold digger, like a lot of uneducated, desperate females. She posed as something more and fooled AS into marrying her. But the bottom line is she was nothing more than a lazy desperado willing to sell her body for a dime. Anyone who thinks someone like that would be at ALL interesting in taking care of someone else’s kids is not very smart. The annals of criminal history are replete with cases of step-parents harming or killing their charges that they never wanted to be “saddled” with in the first place, but agreed to it for the money. Most people only really care for their own kids, not other peoples, no matter how much they pretend to. It’s naive to think otherwise, but many, many people buy into it and entrust these stepmothers with their little kids.
IMO there are at least as many men as women who victimize their step-children. And there are many step-parents who do a very good job. There are also biological parents who victimize their own children. We need to make ALL children THE priority. In school, in sports, everywhere. We aren't doing it right now. We just are not.

What could she logically gain by helping them recover the body? Not a trick question, I 'm really curious about what, if any, bargaining power she would have.
Could they still change the life without parole to the death penalty and then bargain?

If not would they let her accept a lesser charge 2nd degree murder with the possibilty of parole after 30 years??

Harden was her maiden name so it’s possible it’s her.
It’s unbelievable, if that really is her that AS would marry her knowing how volatile she is, and worse, leave her in charge of his little kids. I bet there’s no way he knew about her rap sheet unless he’s literally the stupidest person on the face of the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli