Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly Spencer is not a Letecia fan.

A lesson in extradition for #LeteciaStauch from the Horry County judge in SC. She decided to waive her hearing and not fight being taken to Colorado.

She's now en route to Colorado, however long that will take. We will keep you posted when she gets here.

Spencer Wilson on Twitter

Video of “lesson” at link

Last edited:
I still cant believe she had her Facebook.
profile video of Gannon waving goodbye before she deactivated it. Sick woman.
I feel like cops were on to her but RD got the ball rolling.

Wish I had taken a screen shot. I could be crazy...hope someone may have a screenshot, she honestly may have been hacked. That page read that night...To see what "he" shares with friends...

I saw the below posted by @jillycat a couple of threads back and it was just so beautiful. I think it's worth reposting in case others like me, missed it. This case has just hurt my heart so much and @jillycat 's words say exactly how I feel:
. . .
The truth is, people feel extremely indignant and outraged about what she did because she was extremely depraved in her extreme conduct, and she caused a little child to be terrified and to suffer deeply, then die. Outrage is the correct response to the outrageous. It may be healthy to regulate intense emotions about her over time, so we’re not in toxic overdrive, but that’s very different, in my opinion, than needing to forgive Letecia Stauch. I don’t view this distinction as a spiritual deficit. I view it as moral clarity.

This is my only prayer:

That Gannon is found. And, that Gannon’s family is fortified by the love and support of those who stand with them, near and far. That they have the endurance they will need to simply face another day. That they develop increasing resilience to get through coroner’s findings, grotesque facts of what was done to their son, a trial where there will never be commensurate Justice, and a life that now includes Absence.

My prayer is that their love for Gannon fuels and sustains a will to persist when they are alone at night, in the awful silence of deep Loss and the throes of traumatic suffering, and wanting God to take them too. Because this really is as bad as they think it is.

There is no ‘closure’, there is no grief model that even approximates what they’re experiencing, you do not ‘heal’ from the absence of someone. The pain of Gone is not an illness with a duration. Rather, Gone is the stars shattering at your feet, the sun extinguishing, and the moon spinning away. There is no day from now on where they will not be sad, even when they know joy.

I hope Gannon is home soon.

“Grief is Love’s Shadow. The Presence of Absence. An unbearable weight of emptiness.” - John Mark Green

Profoundly beautiful. Thank you. It so deserved reposting.

I missed it the first time anyway.
Unless you literally live in an armchair, it's pretty much impossible to keep up with the threads. Just skim and get the gist.

Ha! I’m not sure she ever got around to it.

It’s like she was saying “my next post will be about G, because if I don’t mention him I’m going to face endless criticism.”
There was one, but it didn’t stay up very long, and was somewhat similar to her back of the head interview.

I think it was up a few minutes before she deactivated. Probably shorter than her own ME post.

Clearly Spencer is not a Letecia fan.

A lesson in extradition for #LeteciaStauch from the Horry County judge in SC. She decided to waive her hearing and not fight being taken to Colorado.

She's now en route to Colorado, however long that will take. We will keep you posted when she gets here.

Spencer Wilson on Twitter
Thank you!

Makes me sick knowing how Gannon fought just to be alive as an infant, the health struggles he faced while trying to grow up, only to have his life cut short by the hands of someone who was blessed to have Gannon in her life, but LS could only see him as a curse:(:(:(:(:(MOO
Ita.
Gannon was just 1 and a half pounds at birth.
A miracle baby !! :(
Only to have a creepy monster end his existence.

Last edited:
I seem to recall hearing somewhere that Letecia controlled a joint Facebook page for her and AS. SO maybe that's why it was saying to see what "he" shares?

Thank you so much for that info. It' been on my mind since that night. Websleuths page was crazy that night, any references now removed. That was the same day LE zeroed in on a search in South Douglas County and made the press move back. I wondered if it was a spite message because things were closing in...

WOW, tons of assault charges and one “Assault with serious bodily injuries.” Communicating threats, etc. Psycho for sure.

Hmm, the plot thickens... I just compared the records for Letecia Locklear (which was never one of her legal names to my knowledge, although it's her mom's last name) and Letecia Hardin in NC.... many of them are in the same cities.... and the Locklear records are only a year off from her actual birth year. Take a look, but keep in mind a few of the Locklear records are for someone else (DOB 1965; there are some where I can't see the DOB, not sure whether those are her or the 1965 person).

22 Court Records for Letecia Hardin found in NC - CourtRegistry.org

17 Court Records for Letecia Locklear found in NC - CourtRegistry.org

I'd still think they'd see through a fake ID and get her real ID to use when booking/pressing charges though? Or at least during any legal proceedings, and go back and correct the records?

Thank you so much for that info. It' been on my mind since that night. Websleuths page was crazy that night, any references now removed. That was the same day LE zeroed in on a search in South Douglas County and made the press move back. I wondered if it was a spite message because things were closing in...

Yes, the word in the FB groups etc. was that they had a huge fight a month before Gannon went missing (and also allegedly that Al wanted a divorce), and she changed their joint account (which allegedly she insisted on because she didn't trust him) to hers, which is why it still said "his". She didn't change the URL though so it's still /alandtecia.stauch

http://facebook.com/alandtecia.stauch (deactivated ATM)

ETA to tag @Faebray

I know her narrative is a synapsetrophy, but what apology was TS expecting from AS? What was he supposed to be sorry FOR? (Well, besides EVER KNOWING HER.) Was he supposed to apologize for making a great big deal out of just one day when she'd been the consummate caretaker all those other days? You know., Burger King. Because, because.

What TS never told us is that working with (caretaking for) children worked for her. Because narcissists expect people to follow their scripts. Sadly children are often easily manipulated that way. "Gannon, are you telling (my) truth?" Pinky swear.

She is corrupt.

Seriously like a parasite that can't exist apart from its host source. Finding a life to glomb onto, sucking it dry. Leaving a trail of destruction behind her.

Yeah, T, he's sorry. Like we all are. SORRY YOU EVER ENTERED THEIR LIVES.

Just my sad opinion

@Murphy1950 Sorry idk why I couldn't quote the post.
IMO the reason why it was "he" is because TS and AS had a shared FB page up until a few months ago. In the shared page it was all under "he". The URL was AlandLetcia or LetciaandAl if I remember correctly. I'll look for the screen shots.

Edit - A few people beat me to it! Apologies!

If she regards her arrest as an injustice, she may be more resentful of Gannon now than when she killed him.
yeah.
Gannon was the better human, she needs to know that and that is all she needs to know..I don't even want to imagine the swings and cycles she must go through before settling, she will be a very old woman before this case comes to trial.
She needs to arrive at an egolessness state but she'll fight that until she can fight no more..
Somebody called us justice junkies , not in those words, earlier today and I thought about it and realized it's not so simple.. Justice will not return the child to earth.
But, all there is to palliate injustice is justice.
The process is not always cathartic ,even when justice appears to prevail, Ying Ying Zhang is a case in point, left holes in many of us.. He was convicted and got LWOP in a DP case.
But her parents are broken people and returned to China without the remains of their child or the death penalty they needed so badly .
Cast into eternal despair.
Other times, it is truly cathartic and feels to move on every level in sync.
She stole his life because he was inconvenient to hers.
She hurt him bad on every level first.

It's a feeling of a lottery, so much depends upon the judge jury and prosecution.
With this one I believe the chances are high she will feel no remorse.
And we can't make her.
And the justice system at it's best can't make her.
She'll be convicted, I imagine, but she won't ever change.
It is always my hope that the collective heart energy reaches the victims we witness.
It changes our worlds, we can only hope they feel some benefit too.
Sorry for rambling, just thoughts typing themselves.
All of the above is JMO etc.
The familiar crisis of faith that invariably emerges in every single case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli