Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I recall, at the end of the post she said something to the effect of “my next post will be about Gannon.”

It’s telling that she comes first. Always.
Yep and I am still waiting for that post MassGuy.
She was also responding to comments on adverts in february which i found super weird.
Yep, no need to search for Gannon when you already know where he is. Time to make money for my defense fund or extra undies to put in the glove box for when I am kicked out of my next house.

Note to self: If you ever want to keep up with the posts on a hot case, do NOT sleep. No naps, no 40 winks.

I woke up to not just being posts behind, but threads behind. I totally skipped thread 27, I think.

Last edited:
Yep and I am still waiting for that post MassGuy.

Yep, no need to search for Gannon when you already know where he is. Time to make money for my defense fund or extra undies to put in the glove box for when I am kicked out of my next house.
Ha! I’m not sure she ever got around to it.

It’s like she was saying “my next post will be about G, because if I don’t mention him I’m going to face endless criticism.”

not sure what year that arrest is from, but it could have been a fake ID she used to get in bars and stuff. Maybe not super nefarious, though still illegal.

For the ones where I can see the dates, they seem to range from 2000-2004. She would've turned 17 in 2000. Hmm...

22 Court Records for Letecia Hardin found in NC - CourtRegistry.org

You'd think when she was arrested on those charges, they would have been able to tell if she was using a fake ID and asked for/used her real ID to book her? At least at some point along the line, and corrected the court records...

See when I read that previously, I thought she was saying she took care of the kids all alone, while he was in Alaska and biomom was back east. I still don't see that she was up there from those posts.
Yes, she mentions how she had to take care of the kids while Albert was in Alaska.

Those posts are so full of resentment and an obvious need for attention and praise for 'all' she has done for those kids.

It must have been infuriating for her once she realized she wasn't seen as such a 'hero' anymore.

Imo

Yes, she mentions how she had to take care of the kids while Albert was in Alaska.

Those posts are so full of resentment and an obvious need for attention and praise for 'all' she has done for those kids.

It must have been infuriating for her once she realized she wasn't seen as such a 'hero' anymore.

Imo
She’s probably basking in her new type of attention and notoriety. IMO

Her FB posts are not any easier to follow than the stuff pouring out of her mouth.

I think she lives by theory that if she talks (writes) and talks (writes) leaving no room for anyone else that people will believe her and think her word is truth. Some people are still in her corner thinking that she is the best thing since sliced bread but most people see the truth of her actions rather than reading/believing her verbal/written manipulations.

I’d go further and say there’s no way she graduated high school.

I tried to watch the extradition hearing today, but only made it through the first 3 minutes.

I’m just glad she finally figured out what “waive” means.

And she supposedly was working toward a Doctorate at some point, but that got put on hold because she was raising Al's children. (yeah right... she is almost a PhD)

always an afterthought most likely in life as well.

poor Gannon, I don't think he ever had a chance.
Makes me sick knowing how Gannon fought just to be alive as an infant, the health struggles he faced while trying to grow up, only to have his life cut short by the hands of someone who was blessed to have Gannon in her life, but LS could only see him as a curse:(:(:(:(:(MOO

During her extraction hearing today, she told the judge El Paso was already here for her.

Would they have already questioned her at all?
What is the next step? Does she lawyer up now?

My hope is that the behavioral people / interrogators approach her in exactly the right way so she tells where Gannon is.

Where is Gannon?

And she supposedly was working toward a Doctorate at some point, but that got put on hold because she was raising Al's children. (yeah right... she is almost a PhD)

I think everything she did was over the internet. Not sure she ever went to a real college. Probably just cut and pasted everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli