Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she thinks swinging a 2x4 board makes her athletic...attractive and well educated - um - well...no. moo

The only thing she was, unfortunately, was a gold digger, like a lot of uneducated, desperate females. She posed as something more and fooled AS into marrying her. But the bottom line is she was nothing more than a lazy desperado willing to sell her body for a dime. Anyone who thinks someone like that would be at ALL interested in taking care of someone else’s kids is not very smart. The annals of criminal history are replete with cases of step-parents harming or killing their charges that they never wanted to be “saddled” with in the first place, but agreed to it for the money. Most people only really care for their own kids, not other peoples, no matter how much they pretend to. It’s naive to think otherwise, but many, many people buy into it and entrust these stepmothers with their little kids.

Last edited:
I wonder who those assault charges were on?
Agreed.^^^

There are some women who violently assault the men in their lives.
Or women who terrorize their own family members.

Wondering if LS' family are going to 'close ranks' around her ?
She certainly has supporters out there.
Boggles the mind.

Last edited:
I’d go further and say there’s no way she graduated high school.

I tried to watch the extradition hearing today, but only made it through the first 3 minutes.

I’m just glad she finally figured out what “waive” means.
BBM:

Now, now. Let's not be snarky.

I'm sure TS would tell you she's known from a very young age what "waive" means:
4893.gif

See there? "Waiving."

Looks like you owe her another apology.

You're probably going to have to throw in some flowers at this point, given all your harsh comments about her….
The fact that they're completely true and entirely warranted, notwithstanding.

Last edited:
Yes except I think it's spelled Hardin
I think you are correct. I remember thinking her last name was spelled the same way as a town on another case I was iron.
Yes, the word in the FB groups etc. was that they had a huge fight a month before Gannon went missing, and she changed their joint account (which allegedly she insisted on because she didn't trust him) to hers, which is why it still said "his". She didn't change the URL though so it's still /alandtecia.stauch

http://facebook.com/alandtecia.stauch (deactivated ATM)
Kinda cracks me up she made a joint FB account because she couldn’t trust him.

If he’ll cheat WITH you, he’ll cheat ON you. IMO

Alaska is where Al was stationed when they were allegedly kicked off base after TS made an allegation against Al's superior IMO
I hope that report shows up in an official form. I'd like to read it. Hard to believe they were kicked off base. The military has all sorts of rules and regs. And guidelines to work thru. And sexual assault allegations? Why sweep it under the rug by ordering the complainant and her active duty spouse off the base?

Last edited:
Yes, she mentions how she had to take care of the kids while Albert was in Alaska.

Those posts are so full of resentment and an obvious need for attention and praise for 'all' she has done for those kids.

It must have been infuriating for her once she realized she wasn't seen as such a 'hero' anymore.

Imo
I wonder how much of her hero actions were motivated to inflict pain onto Landen? Such personalities are rarely altruistic.

Wish I had taken a screen shot. I could be crazy...hope someone may have a screenshot, she honestly may have been hacked. That page read that night...To see what "he" shares with friends...

It wasn't hacked. It was a series of pictures she had elsewhere on line. She took her FB down for about a day, redid it and then mentioned it in a couple of FB groups (where she got stinging criticism and took offense, resulting in her taking it private and then helping to start a series of Tee Support Groups).

IMO.

She never changed the pronouns after she booted Al from the page and it has said "he" instead of "she" since January 29 (and said "he" when Albert shared it with her - take a look at the domain name, it used to be his page too).

I am surprised, with AS being military, that he would not have checked her out before marrying her, even if he knew her socially...but jmo.

Military members should check out the background of anyone they get involved with. Particularly the men. There are women who see them as an easy target with a paycheck, insurance, and lots of free time, as their spouse is gone alot. This is a big problem for new boots who are young and naive. When my son was in USMC boot camp, the Drill instructors would pound this into their heads.

There was one lady who scammed 3-4 Marines into marrying her, never divorcing the previous one. As soon as they deployed she stopped paying the bills, pocketed the cash, ran up their credit, disappeared. She was eventually caught and prosecuted.

Wish I had taken a screen shot. I could be crazy...hope someone may have a screenshot, she honestly may have been hacked. That page read that night...To see what "he" shares with friends...
Her FB page always said “he” because it was originally set up as Al and Tee Stauch and FB only lets you choose one gender. It was one of those shared accounts. At some point she took his name off. JMO

During her extraction hearing today, she told the judge El Paso was already here for her.

Would they have already questioned her at all?
What is the next step? Does she lawyer up now?

My hope is that the behavioral people / interrogators approach her in exactly the right way so she tells where Gannon is.

Where is Gannon?
Maybe she’ll accept a plea deal: No DP in exchange for the body. Does CO have the DP?

Last edited:
Agreed.^^^

There are some women who violently assault the men in their lives.
Or family members.
Wondering if LS' family are going to 'close ranks' around her ?
She certainly has supporters out there.
Boggles the mind.

IMO.
Today she was waiting for “ a friend” to call her a lawyer.
No mention of her family.

Clearly Spencer is not a Letecia fan.

A lesson in extradition for #LeteciaStauch from the Horry County judge in SC. She decided to waive her hearing and not fight being taken to Colorado.

She's now en route to Colorado, however long that will take. We will keep you posted when she gets here.

Spencer Wilson on Twitter

Video of “lesson” at link

He’s my favorite to follow just for his snark alone. I like it when they’re honest.

The only thing I want to hear out of her lying mouth is where Gannon is.

It’s amazing to me how people like her can hide their true personality from everyone. But like JA, once it comes out, it’s out. It’s like a raging beast the fought to get out and in no way will be put back in. IMO
I really hope the LE is able to find him without her help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14