Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, the plot thickens... I just compared the records for Letecia Locklear (which was never one of her legal names to my knowledge, although it's her mom's last name) and Letecia Hardin in NC.... many of them are in the same cities.... and the Locklear records are only a year off from her actual birth year. Take a look, but keep in mind a few of the Locklear records are for someone else (DOB 1965; there are some where I can't see the DOB, not sure whether those are her or the 1965 person).

22 Court Records for Letecia Hardin found in NC - CourtRegistry.org

17 Court Records for Letecia Locklear found in NC - CourtRegistry.org

I'd still think they'd see through a fake ID and get her real ID to use when booking/pressing charges though? Or at least during any legal proceedings, and go back and correct the records?
There are 4 Letecia Locklears shown on FB in that area of N.C.

Thank you. She was truly evil, I'd threaten her with Childline and she would pick up the phone and start to ring it for me, knowing that I'd not want to be ripped from my family unit / be put into care (which would have happened). I used to plead with her to stop hitting me around the head as I was scared of getting a brain tumour. The thing is, she's still in my life now (mainly because I don't want to upset / lose contact with my dad) and I have forgiven her, but I'LL NEVER FORGET.

I think I would be VERY inclined to let her know that one day I might very well be tasked with taking care of her when she is vulnerable and needs to have trust in me,see the self preservation cogs turning!!

Do we know for sure AS was planning on leaving her or was that just a rumor? If so, why would he ever leave his kids with her!?!?
Good questions !

It was from her social media pages but I'll check around to see if anyone saved the info.
LS mentioned a huge fight and she started a separate bank account and at a later date applied for a job as an flight attendant.
Yikes.
Imagine her serving you -- your food or drink ? :eek:

Being duped by a narcissist happens to good, hard working, honest, and loving people, EVERY SINGLE DAY.

AS will be beating himself up unnecessarily for most probably the rest of his life over his choices.

I prefer not to bash him and have it archived for his daughter Laina as a teen or young adult to dig up when she really tries to make sense of all this.
I agree completely. AS is a victim here and he trusted her (like every spouse should!) to take care of his children while he was away on work. She duped him and he is going to have to live with that for the rest of his life.

I think it is telling by looking at LH's response to him throughout all of this. They were holding hands in the press conference. They hugged. LH still trusts him. She doesn't blame him. Neither should we.

My heart breaks for him especially and my family and I have been praying for him and the rest of the family through all of this.

Edit: JMO

5:22 in and even the judge is telling her to shut her mouth. Oh she wasn’t happy at that. All the ‘young lady’ comments went out the window. Fool. She looks way older than 36, I want proof!!!

I think she‘ll try and plead insanity. Luckily it will be trained professionals that she will have to convince who are thankfully not as easy to manipulate as young innocent children are. So angry.

I think I would be VERY inclined to let her know that one day I might very well be tasked with taking care of her when she is vulnerable and needs to have trust in me,see the self preservation cogs turning!!
Aye, I'll have a chat with her when my dad passes. I'll be sure to tell her that I want my dead mothers engagement ring that she's wearing for starters.

Note to self: If you ever want to keep up with the posts on a hot case, do NOT sleep. No naps, no 40 winks.

I woke up to not just being posts behind, but threads behind. I totally skipped thread 27, I think.
I skip the first 4-5 pages of every thread if I'm behind. It takes everyone that long to get back on track.

Thank you. She was truly evil, I'd threaten her with Childline and she would pick up the phone and start to ring it for me, knowing that I'd not want to be ripped from my family unit / be put into care (which would have happened). I used to plead with her to stop hitting me around the head as I was scared of getting a brain tumour. The thing is, she's still in my life now (mainly because I don't want to upset / lose contact with my dad) and I have forgiven her, but I'LL NEVER FORGET.

I think you should tell her exactly what you think about her and your father too and anyone else who will listen! Never take from anyone. Make her life hell if you can. Put the fear of God in her. If they are supporting u financially CUT the ties immediately n find another way, ANY way is better than cowtowing to evil bullies. And f* ur dad for allowing that to happen. He’s as evil as she is. If that doesn’t empower you, nothing will.

WOW, tons of assault charges and one “Assault with serious bodily injuries.” Communicating threats, etc. Psycho for sure.
Humm wondering if they sent someone with expertise to get her back to CO. Bet she will try to work her magic that she is the misunderstood SM and they have ot all wrong. Hopi g it is some guy she will try to flirt with and they can nail a confession. I am cam be hopeful so there is no long drawn out trial for.the family.

I think you should tell her exactly what you think about her and your father too and anyone else who will listen! Never take **** from anyone. Make her life hell if you can. Put the fear of God in her. If they are supporting u financially CUT the ties immediately n find another way, ANY way is better than cowtowing to evil bullies. And f* ur dad for allowing that to happen. He’s as evil as she is. If that doesn’t empower you, nothing will.

This over and over again ^

The only thing she was unfortunately was a gold digger, like a lot of uneducated, desperate females. She posed as something more and fooled AS into marrying her. But the bottom line is she was nothing more than a lazy desperado willing to sell her body for a dime. Anyone who thinks someone like that would be at ALL interesting in taking care of someone else’s kids is not very smart. The annals of criminal history are replete with cases of step-parents harming or killing their charges that they never wanted to be “saddled” with in the first place, but agreed to it for the money. Most people only really care for their own kids, not other peoples, no matter how much they pretend to. It’s naive to think otherwise, but many, many people buy into it and entrust these stepmothers with their little kids.
Gannon’s mother is on record saying she trusted her.

For everyone who’s dumping on Gannon’s father and calling him stupid, a reality about child loss:

Parents feel responsible at some level for the rest of our lives. Whether they die of cancer, car accidents, suicide, murder, don’t wake up from naps, or drop dead of heart conditions, and no matter what their age, we were supposed to be the ones that protected them. We tell ourselves this every single day. We are never fully here after they’re Gone. A part of us lives wherever they are. The APA has said that losing a child is on par with the stress of being in a concentration camp. Yes to that.

I know of 15 parental suicides in my bereavement circle of closed Facebook groups that have occurred in the last 4 years. Another one last week. Personal faith, lack of faith, parents of all walks and backgrounds, doing ok, then , suddenly, not. So, there’s nothing you can post or beat AS with that he isn’t already saying to himself, and he will carry that cross of judgment into he leaves this earth. Not because he deserves it. But because he’s a father whose child is now dead because the person he married killed him.

A reality about social predators like Tecia Stauch:
They’re called predators for a reason.
I never thought I’d be watching a casket lowered into the ground either.

What AS experiences in his own mind is worse than any condemnation others can speak. So let’s not pile on.

Anything is possible in this case. But I really think you are barking up the wrong tree re: the Locklear business especially since there is no evidence TS ever went by that name.

Yes, the towns in the two criminal records are often the same. Pembroke, Rowland, and Lumberton are all towns in Robeson County, NC. (As my name indicates, I'm in NC but don't live in that county.)

But it's known there are some very common last names in that county. There's not a lot of movement in and out of the county so certain "family names" are quite common. In fact, the link below shows that 7.32% of Robeson County residents carry the last name of Locklear! That's kind of alot. Note too of all 100 counties in NC, that's the highest percentage shown for a single last name. The highest percentage for "Smith" as the most common county name (Bladen Co) is 2.78%.

Family Names in NC

Other common Robeson Co family names are Hunt, Chavis, Dial, and Oxendine. Hardin is pretty common too.

I know, and those same rationales are behind my original rebuttals to the OPs where I initially said the Locklear records weren't her. As per my later posts, I decided to keep an open mind for now due to some of the similarities (the types of charges, similar and/or slightly transposed birthdates, birth years, etc.) and the fact that some of the charges (including those under her own name) involve using an altered or fake ID. On their own, a lot of the little coincidences etc. might be meaningless, but when you cross reference and put some of the puzzle pieces together--and given what we know of her--as you said, anything is possible. And I think I have seen references elsewhere to her using other names/variations etc. for multiple reasons, so I'm just keeping an open mind to all the possibilities at this point. I think some of the same charges under the Locklear records may also exist under Hardin, but possibly on legal record sites other than the two links I posted earlier today. I'd have to dig further... In general, my responses re: Locklear/Hardin were to OPs. I've been having trouble with the multi-quote function today, so I kind of gave up on that!

I agree completely. AS is a victim here and he trusted her (like every spouse should!) to take care of his children while he was away on work. She duped him and he is going to have to live with that for the rest of his life.

I think it is telling by looking at LH's response to him throughout all of this. They were holding hands in the press conference. They hugged. LH still trusts him. She doesn't blame him. Neither should we.

My heart breaks for him especially and my family and I have been praying for him and the rest of the family through all of this.

Edit: JMO
Agreed.
I'm sure he will beat himself up for a long time over this. :(
I don't think he knew what LS was capable of !

Hoping they find Gannon soon and with his body the evidence of what was done to him.
LE have proof of abuse inflicted upon him before his death; re. the charges.
So there's hope she'll be put away with those and the other charges, even if they don't find him.

But still, for Gannon's parent's sake I hope he's found and can be laid respectfully to rest !!

I expect she will be a handful in prison.

I imagine she will take full advantage of every opportunity to let everyone in charge know that people are being mean to her and nobody cares how special she is.

I think there was probably much more to it. TS has a terrible temper and probably did not react well when her claims were found to be false (pooh-poohed). Sometimes on base couples are recommended to find other housing when things go south between them and their neighbors. It's not retribution, necessarily. It can be problem solving.

At any rate, TS was causing trouble on base, lying, was found to be a liar and apparently they were asked to leave. She may have started the rumor herself, who knows? She is hard to understand. She wants sympathy from everyone and doesn't always judge her audience well.

^^^Massive understatement in that last sentence.

Personal experience with a sibling nightmarishly similar to LS, they were also removed from base and reassigned for very similar reasons. They never lived on base again. Probably her then-husband’s attempt to shield his career and fellow marines from her craziness.

moo

Not sure whether she uses logic, but she might want to bargain for a prison closer to her family (some people try that). Or concurrent sentences.

Or (and this is the biggie): the possibility of parole.

To get any of that, she needs to plead guilty and most important, lead them to Gannon. Perhaps that was her plan all along.

Save the cost of the trial, do the right thing, get the chance of parole in 30 or 40 years (if Colorado can see its way clear to do that...) Otherwise, she'd just get a change of scenery.
The possibility of parole can be a powerful tool. Its keeps the Manson girls on their best behavior as they hope to be released at their next parole hearing.

In 2019, Leslie Van Houten was denied parole for the 22nd time.

Leslie Van Houten - Wikipedia

just a thought

<modsnip: not an approved source>

If you want to see the picture of grace, of ultimate motherhood (and you can stand to cry a little) look at his mom’s Facebook <modsnip: referenced link not approved source>. It is a tribute and a balm to the soul to know he knew her amazing love during his short lifetime.

ETA - I may leave this thread for a while with that my last thought of his life, with her beautiful ability to keep paramount the absolutely only thing that matters. Her son.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member