Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reported the account. We probably all should. The more reports, the better chance of getting the acct flagged and checked beyond a software response. There’s no way she has access to social media.
I doubt that Twitter will remove it. Maybe it would be easier to tag the Colorado Springs PD in one of the posts. Or send it to them via email or Facebook.

This has probably been posted here, I’m 20 pages behind!

“We want this to be the last thing Tee sees before she goes into the CJC.” I met 2 women this afternoon who are lining the streets to the El Paso County jail with all things blue for #GannonStauch as his stepmom is extradited back to COS for murder charges in his case.@KKTV11News
Ashley Franco on Twitter

wellllll, maybe they took her on a little sight seeing tour, at the top a mountain, she seems to like those, hope she don't slip..:D:D:D

As tempting that is, I would like to see her suffer in a concrete room for life. I hope she has a tv in there with an endless loop of videos of Gannon while he was alive and happy.

Note to self: If you ever want to keep up with the posts on a hot case, do NOT sleep. No naps, no 40 winks.

I woke up to not just being posts behind, but threads behind. I totally skipped thread 27, I think.

But aren't you pleased the witch is behind bars.
No more wondering about that.

We still have 'where is Gannon'?
Will she talk, or do we wait for trial?

She should be treated special and have a printed picture of Gannon on hers.
Ita.
Forever and ever.
Until she leaves prison in a pine box. *fingers crossed*

Here’s one. Can you find her?
View attachment 236061
So she was once a ten year old who was loved and cared for.
Did she just decide as an adult to start using and abusing others ?

Btw -- I'm still getting used to your new avatar. :) It's lovely !

i suspect the divorce news was the catalyst for Tee to allow the physical abuse to ramp up.
i think prior to that she had used emotional abuse with very controlled physical abuse making it much harder to substantiate, i have no doubt that if G spoke to his mum or dad that Tee had a ready defence- " i try so hard but i think G resents me for the divorce , blah blan blah"
creating enough of a question mark over G making him out to be the a child who is struggling with his parents separation and acting out.
i also think questioning why AS left the kids in her care is cruel at this point, most people cannot imagine or fathom any situation where murdering a child becomes reasonable, i have no doubt AS did not think or understand that Tee was capable of true evil.

the adage - cold dead eyes of a killer - exists for a reason, if you look at the mugshots of most murders and violent repeat offenders you will see exactly the same lack of any light inside their eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed