Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

LS’s timeline of day Gannon went missing. So if they went to sporting goods store to buy Al a bike and Gannon hockey equipment she and AS must not have been too on the skids. I mean would u buy a bike for someone you’re about to divorce. And if her claims are true I assume LE got surveillance footage from store same day to check if she and Gannon were ever in stores. And if Gannon could hardly walk and was drugged and vomiting walking in store they’d notice that and pull her in. And if they weren’t on camera they’d notice that and pull her in. So why did they wait so long? And did police ever comment in any pressers about these supposed store trips she took the day he went missing?

According to her account of the day she would have had a good 4 hours at least to get rid of the boy and return home.

Last edited:
SBM for focus.

When Gannon is found, his body will truly tell what happened. It is a shame that she gave him no opportunity to live to tell what happened to him at her hands. She should have to live with the shame of abusing him.

I think his body has already been found and they’re keeping it quiet just a little bit longer to further cage Tee. The statements and reactions from everyone speaking at the presser seemed very certain, more than just having enough evidence to go forward with a no-body case.

My guess: Someone talked, they found the body, Tee put herself at the scene of the dump site when she said she “got lost” on some back roads near exit 163. Boom. Done.

I think his body has already been found and they’re keeping it quiet just a little bit longer to further cage Tee. The statements and reactions from everyone speaking at the presser seemed very certain, more than just having enough evidence to go forward with a no-body case.

My guess: Someone talked, they found the body, Tee put herself at the scene of the dump site when she said she “got lost” on some back roads near exit 163. Boom. Done.

There is still the possibility she drugged and then sold him, but I tend to agree with you that they know he is dead. Very sad.

@GoJacks, you up for any more trips to the courthouse in the not-too-distant future?

Your on-scene reporting was invaluable during the Frazee trial.

Rumor has it @MassGuy still has some (lightly used) Taco Bell gift cards left over from Christmas.

I'm sure he'd be willing to contribute them to cover your meals on days you attend court.

Also, I can furnish (forged) doctor's notes for your employer excusing you from work, if that will help.

JMO.
I’m thinking I need a repeat of her words from you. You designated them so appropriately when she first said them. Say it with me. All together now. Remember... I’m enraged from remembrance now. What a twilight zone psycho. I can not believe. Gannon was trying fighting dying. She was lying vying conniving. I was buying sighing crying. Let’s all hope for progress to continue. LE is doing great!

He acted like he didn't know who she was and she didn't matter to him and it was frickin epic. She didn't like it and he didn't care. He told her politely to shut up and we got to watch her realize she ain't in Kansas anymore.
I loved the part where he said he isn’t giving legal advice but from here on, she should stop talking. Lol Now that was epic.

Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

LS’s timeline of day Gannon went missing. So if they went to sporting goods store to buy Al a bike and Gannon hockey equipment she and AS must not have been too on the skids. <rsbm to remove unverified rumour> And if her claims are true I assume LE got surveillance footage from store same day to check if she and Gannon were ever in stores. And if Gannon could hardly walk and was drugged and vomiting walking in store they’d notice that and pull her in. And if they weren’t on camera they’d notice that and pull her in. So why did they wait so long? And did police ever comment in any pressers about these supposedly store trips she took the day he went missing?

According to her account of the day she would have had a good 4 hours at least to get rid of the boy and return home.

Another angle that doesn't add up to me is financial.

So in a video TS herself posted/leaked, she's demonstrating the excellent parenting approach (please note my sarcasm) of threatening/guilting her 11 yo stepson about how they're going to have to sell a sofa or figure out some other way to come up with cash so they don't get kicked out of their home because of what he's done (candle/carpet incident). What a wonderful stepmother to be so caring toward your stepson after an accident that he's clearly distressed about.... And crazy enough to think this video will make you look better or help you defend yourself in any way... I digress.

Then - in TS's own timeline of the day her stepson went missing, she's talking about buying non-necessity items like a bike and hockey equipment to give herself an alibi. Makes no sense. If you're so hard up that you can't afford to repair a damaged carpet without selling your furniture, why are you out buying a bike and hockey equipment? Additionally, if your finances are tight, I believe most programs for youth hockey provide equipment to those in need.

The whole thing is just so, so off. Poor Gannon. :( Never stood a chance with this narcissistic sociopath as his stepmom. She had everyone fooled, but I hope it's her own tripping over her own lies that are her undoing in the end. I also hope she trips up enough to at least tell Al and Landen where Gannon is.

Last edited:
Yes, Sunday IMO. She posted that horrible video that she “accidentally “ recorded on her phone after the incident. In the background you can hear a TV on with TMZ reporting on the death of Kobe Bryant that occurred that day. Sunday ,January 26.
Perhaps she posted it with nonsensical explanation because she wanted to get ahead of it coming out another way. Perhaps she had previously shared it with someone like AS, or knew it was saved to the cloud or had been shared with LE and preferred it to be presented with her spin on it first. I was unable to watch or listen (emotionally too difficult for me) so hopefully I’m making sense. JMHO.

Another angle that doesn't add up to me is financial.

So in a video TS herself posted/leaked, she's demonstrating the excellent parenting approach (please note my sarcasm) of threatening/guilting her 11 yo stepson about how they're going to have to sell a sofa or figure out some other way to come up with cash so they don't get kicked out of their home because of what he's done (candle/carpet incident). What a wonderful stepmother to be so caring toward your stepson after an accident that he's clearly distressed about.... And crazy enough to think this video will make you look better or help you defend yourself in any way... I digress.

Then - in TS's own timeline of the day her stepson went missing, she's talking about buying non-necessity items like a bike and hockey equipment to give herself an alibi. Makes no sense. If you're so hard up that you can't afford to repair a damaged carpet without selling your furniture, why are you out buying a bike and hockey equipment? Additionally, if your finances are tight, I believe most programs for youth hockey provide equipment to those in need.

The whole thing is just so, so off. Poor Gannon. :( Never stood a chance with this narcissistic sociopath as his stepmom. She had everyone fooled, but I hope it's her own tripping over her own lies that are her undoing in the end. I also hope she trips up enough to at least tell Al and Landen where Gannon is.

I assume her cell was with her on the 27th and turned on, if not, that’s a major red flag. So LE should have already been able to ping her location the entire day to confirm her story. Then why did she bring up the Apple Watch? Maybe she f’ed with the timestamp on it or something. Do we know if she had her cellphone that day?

And if gannon was so sick n vomiting why on earth take him out to a bunch of stores with a plastic barf bag!!! Why not to ER or Drs office? Or just stay home with him so he can sleep. Very odd. All lies.

I assume her cell was with her on the 27th and turned on, if not, that’s a major red flag. So LE should have already been able to ping her location the entire day to confirm her story. Then why did she bring up the Apple Watch? Maybe she f’ed with the timestamp on it or something. Do we know if she had her cellphone that day?

And if gannon was so sick n vomiting why on earth take him out to a bunch of stores with a plastic barf bag!!! Why not to ER or Drs office? Or just stay home with him so he can sleep. Very odd. All lies.

Conveniently, she's saying that she left her phone at home... So red flags indeed...

"Stauch admitted that she left her phone at home on January 27, but said she had an Apple smartwatch on the entire time, which can easily track her whereabouts."

Edited to add re: Apple Watch tracking when your phone is not nearby - "Keep in mind that Apple Watch does not have built-in cellular capability, so it cannot be located when it does not have access to a trusted Wi-Fi network. Location sharing also depends on factors including the watch being turned on and having sufficient battery charge." Not sure if that's model dependent, may not be accurate for whatever setup she had going on...

GPS to Track Loved Ones - Apple Watch - Apple Community

Edited to add again because now I'm angry thinking about it: She has an expensive smartwatch. Yes, let's tell Gannon we need to sell the SOFA and not, you know, your iPhone or Applewatch... WHAT A TERRIBLE HUMAN, obviously for so many reasons, but the details like this really get me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members