Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is me & the difficulty I have as well @JTR1973 . The only difference is that I, unfortunately, did watch/listen to the video. Although it gave me some insight into what possibly happened & the dynamics of this family, it is haunting so do yourself a favor and don't watch it. Once I heard it I can't get the cries of Gannon out of my head and then I go to what he must have thought & had to endure. Although my mind has wandered into what he must have thought or known when he got into the truck that morning, I try to immediately think of something else. It's unbearable.

My DH & kids have seen me cry many times over the past month. DH asks me why I keep reading, researching, and being involved if it upsets me so much. Ever since I saw the first pic of Gannon and heard he was missing, I felt a connection as I'm sure many of you did. Now I feel I owe it to this sweet, amazing little boy to stay invested & see this through to him being found and getting justice. My mind just can't even fathom the evil & absence of a soul that a person would have to have to do something like this to anyone, let alone a child! I trust that Gannon's goodness will ultimately prevail over her evil, guiding LE to find him and locking that monster away forever. It guts me that he had to endure this and that his goodness couldn't save him from her during his life.

I'll never forget Gannon, those pics that first drew me in, and the stories of his personality & spirit that have made us all fall in love with him! I will not loose hope that he will be found! However I do have to remind myself to take a break when it all gets too much, a luxury that sadly Gannon was not given. :(

You took the words right out of my mouth! I had to step away yesterday. All the stress caused a migraine and I just needed a break from the sadness. I’m now 2 threads behind, but I don’t have the energy today to catch up on things.

I want to see justice for Gannon, but I don’t know if my mental fortitude is up to following this tragedy on a daily basis. I know long time WS members can relate!

If it were me god forbid I would remove his items. I would want his things close to me because that is all that I would have of him. Those items are treasures.
I have been away from my computer for a day and a half. So please forgive me if someone else is already answered this.

If I was Gannon spy logical mom, my mama who loves him so dearly, I would ask my ex-husband for all the things of Ganon's. She probably wanted to take as many things possible with her.

Landon's aunt said when they drove to Texas and it took him 12 hours to get there. I think they were in a van, they probanly took all of Laina's things.

So to me, it stands to reason that Landon would ask Al for as many things as she could take that belongs to Gannon.

A bit surprised to read in this article that AS removed Gannon's belongings from the house so soon.
I'm not surprised at all. I would want my child's belongings with me. He wasn't living in the house anymore and I know I couldn't imagine if someone broke into the house to steal something. This case has had ALOT of coverage. So I would want it all with me so that no one could get a hold of anything special to me. That would include T as well.

And that’s the great thing here. An insanity defense would be laughable because of her actions.

The lies and coverup demonstrate consciousness of guilt. She knew what she was doing, and she knew what she was doing was wrong.
How does that work with multiple personalities? Meaning, if she has or has had multiple personalities is that an insanity type of defense?

i know nothing about travelling this area but google says it’s a 26 hr drive from myrtle beach to CS and anywhere from 6-15 hr flight depending on layovers etc? ... she left myrtle last night around 7pm right?

12:33pm

"Hours later, she was released from the South Carolina jail and into the custody of Colorado law enforcement. Jail records show she was released at 12:33 p.m. from the South Carolina facility."

https://www.canoncitydailyrecord.com/2020/03/03/gannon-stauch-letecia-extradition-colorado/

also i resent the reporter for stating AS is removing GS belongings. i see no quotes from AS, no indication that the reporter even spoke to him. reporter is standing across the street taking photos of AS walking out of the house with clothing in garbage bags. they could belong to anyone imo.

I'm not surprised at all. I would want my child's belongings with me. He wasn't living in the house anymore and I know I couldn't imagine if someone broke into the house to steal something. This case has had ALOT of coverage. So I would want it all with me so that no one could get a hold of anything special to me. That would include T as well.
I didn’t realize he had completely moved out of the house.

You took the words right out of my mouth! I had to step away yesterday. All the stress caused a migraine and I just needed a break from the sadness. I’m now 2 threads behind, but I don’t have the energy today to catch up on things.

I want to see justice for Gannon, but I don’t know if my mental fortitude is up to following this tragedy on a daily basis. I know long time WS members can relate!
Oh dirt_girl I'm so sorry to hear about your migraine. The other day I had to step away. It was right after Landon's press conference. I talked to Silverheels last night--she too has had to step away for a bit.

It's because we care so much. These children become like our very own.

I have listened to only part of that video, a very small part of it. I was afraid it would be taken down so I took my tablet and videotaped my phone so permanently have that video. But when I did it I set it up I press record and I walked into the kitchen. I didn't want to hear it.

i know nothing about travelling this area but google says it’s a 26 hr drive from myrtle beach to CS and anywhere from 6-15 hr flight depending on layovers etc? ... she left myrtle last night around 7pm right?

i have traveled extensively. No way would it be a 15 hour flight unless one had a ridiculous amount of delays and long layovers. At most, it would take 6, but with direct flights, it would be more like 3 or 4.

Hey, Watchman! Good to see you around!

The car was rented on Tuesday morning at least a couple of hours before AS's flight landed.
The rental vehicle was then returned on Wednesday afternoon.
LE did not have her vehicle during that period of time.
TS stated she left hers at the airport during the time she had the rental.

And, get this:

Her purported reason for renting the car?
So that she and AS could drive around and look for GS without "risking" him recognizing one of their vehicles.

Because, you know. He had "run away from home."

So, of course they needed to drive around in clandestine fashion looking for him.
Makes sense, right?

A lot of us are speculating that TS invented that absurd excuse to rent a vehicle so that she could go back and ensure that GS's body was better concealed.

Also, since she selected the "unlimited mileage" rental option, there was not going to be an indication on the bill of how many miles she had racked up.

I'm also openly speculating that she wanted her own vehicle out of eyesight of both LE and AS during that Tues-Wed timeframe. I think she may have been worried that there was some evidence she needed to clean out and did so on her way back from dropping off the rental car on Wednesday afternoon.

JMO.

JMObservation; Has anybody considered that maybe GS was still in the truck when she parked it at the airport, rented the car, took AS home....to allegedly search for GS?

In my opinion AS feels that the house is just a house not a HOME now. Clean out, keep some treasure items and make a family home with the loving memories of his children. There is a rental house standing empty not too far from me. A mom took the lives of her 3 children and self. The house stands as it was left with memorials in the yard. Couple years ago.
I couldn't go back there to live...

OMG!!
Dr. Staunch? (exalts herself)
Illegal warrant?? (LE is stupid)
Those clowns ??? (devalues the credibility of the jurors)

This is no way to make friends.

The whole illegal warrant accusation is exactly why LEOs do everything by the book. After the initial house search (a kid could be hiding or trapped somewhere in the house), it is pretty much standard procedure to get a warrant to ensure that any collected items are not thrown out. She is so wrong on that but there are many people who think that LE is corrupted and probably would have bought the story, at least at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annwithane