Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting it didn’t come up anywhere in between. They either stopped covertly or drove straight through and stopped there for a reason. She wouldn’t have been alone with one person so two could easily drive 20 hours without a stop. Why stop when you are so close?
LE might only be on the clock for a certain hours per day per their union rules.......

I dont believe it. Not with the incredibly poor grammar she uses. Crappy school or not - you dont get a PHD, nor a masters, with the way she speaks. She literally has no concept of simple things like 'their/there', 'doesn't/don't' so on and so forth.
Plus, if all the history about her that has been posted is true....no way she made it to a PHD program.
I have reason to believe she does not have a PhD either...maybe not a Master's as well.

Here’s the 5’4, 135 I saw today. Maybe all those “tall” tales were taken into consideration and booking officers gave her a few extra inches;)

Here's the current 5'7, 150 in Kansas (where they still have her middle name wrong):

Saline County Sheriff > Online Search > Housed Inmate

I'm thinking the one where I saw 106 (or something like it) may have been SC, but there are no details there anymore now that she's been extradited. Don't know if anyone saved copies/screenshots...

I would bet my last dollar, that the person who owns that property, will not charge AS anything to terminate the lease. If they did, SM would crucify them.

To be honest, I feel pretty sorry for the homeowner.

First, TS turned his property into a bloody crime scene.
After which, LE showed up and likely tore it apart looking for evidence.

It's also going to be difficult for the owner to find other renters, at least initially.
A home is supposed to be a safe haven.
It will be hard for prospective renters aware of that home's history to view it that way.

TS's violence has victimized many individuals.

I regard the homeowner as being one of her victims.

This completely innocent individual is being made to suffer for her sins.

TS is utterly vile.

JMO.

Last edited:
This says weight 150 but I swear I just saw another prison record today that said 106... looking now.

And SC mug shot paperwork had 135 at 504 height. 504 centimeters millimeters ... I couldnt find the units. Maybe 5ft4in?

And the kansas intake form has 150 lbs.

She gained 15 lbs in several hundred miles

I would bet my last dollar, that the person who owns that property, will not charge AS anything to terminate the lease. If they did, SM would crucify them.
I am sad at the idea of Gannon's father being all alone. It would be nice if he was granted a humanitarian reassignment so he can be close to family. :(

Last edited:
Nope...T is still en route, they chose to drive. No other significant developments...

And LE continues to emphasize Gannon has not been found.

"Gannon has NOT been found. We are still looking for him to bring him home to his family so he can have a proper burial. The only information deemed credible regarding the search for Gannon will come from EPSO. #FindGannon #stoptherumors "​

EPCSheriff on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member