Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Speculation Only:

They didn't fly because they want to give TS plenty of time and opportunity to keep running her mouth.

I don't think the transportation decision was driven by any budgetary considerations whatsoever.

I'm convinced it was a calculated move.

Somebody's nailed her personality profile.
Absolutely nailed it.

They know all her weaknesses, the biggest of course being her inability to keep her yap shut.
They know her lawyer is going to shut her up as soon as she rolls into CO.

This move by LE was freaking genius.
I'd love to know who made this call.

JMO.
Agree.....it's costing more I'll bet. Officers OT, gas, vehicle mtc , accommodations, meals etc.

Ha!

Well, unfortunately, they can't say that, because they've no doubt been instructed to let her yammer away to her heart's content.

Here's what I imagine the thought bubbles in their heads look like as they're listening to her incessant nattering:

5000.gif
6243.gif
38.gif
5779.gif

1700 miles of dodging 2x4's and listening to her yak away.

They will deserve a bonus if they end up in C Springs with everyone intact.

*Speculation Only:

They didn't fly because they want to give TS plenty of time and opportunity to keep running her mouth.

I don't think the transportation decision was driven by any budgetary considerations whatsoever.

I'm convinced it was a calculated move.

Somebody's nailed her personality profile.
Absolutely nailed it.

They know all her weaknesses, the biggest of course being her inability to keep her yap shut.
They know her lawyer is going to shut her up as soon as she rolls into CO.

This move by LE was freaking genius.
I'd love to know who made this call.

JMO.
So did they have a camera recording in the transportation vehicle ? Did they have to give her a Miranda warning when loading her in the car ?? Can’t wait to see what details are gleaned from this cross country ride

This case will suck you in. I have spent much more time over the past few days on this than I should. Give yourself a break and try to stay away from the gossip sites that are not regulated. For me, it's this site and twitter following verified news sources. It's all you need.
Good advice for sure.

I made a mistake with this case and broke my own rule to completely ignore the garbage on FB.

I won't do that again.

Regarding the newly filed pleadings, I doubt it is LS that doesn’t want expanded media coverage. It’s her attorneys. And the purpose would be to attempt preserve an impartial jury pool.

In such a high profile case, I would think a Judge would be inclined to agree. I would expect the media’s request to be denied.

I love the tributes to Gannon so much. I wish it would be her undoing.

However, I don’t think there is anything any of us could do to trigger any type of remorse or guilt in LS. I honestly don’t feel she’s capable of those emotions. Just anger, spite, self-preservation. She saw Gannon as nothing more than a nuisance, a problem to get rid of-at least as of Sunday night-Monday. The tributes will likely just annoy her, and she’ll direct even more anger at Gannon (because in her mind, this is all his fault), a la Fotis Dulos, who famously ended up getting some of the terms of his house arrest revoked because he stopped off to tear down part of the memorial for Jennifer Dulos.

I’d still hang a million blue balloons/tributes anywhere she might see them, just to tick her off. So she sees Gannon is what matters. Only Gannon. No matter how much she wishes otherwise.

Moo
Thank you for this post! As someone who feels everyone 's emotion I never considered how it may be for someone who may never feel emotion! This post allowed me to reflect outside of my box and realize that you are probably right! My thoughts were totally thoughts based on my experience and thoughts and feelings but being new to WS I can see the advantage of having no preconceptions when examining a case! Really appreciate this post as it helped to open up my own bias!

There is probably a good cop/bad cop thing going on. And an attorney unless she waived her rights which I doubt. It's not like they are pulling out her fingernails with pliers. They have highly trained "interviewers". Did you see the Chris Watts interview? MOO

His first police interview? Yes I've seen it. I believe it was before he was charged. Things change when the person is charged. His first interview was the day after his family was murdered and he was still protesting his innocence (pretty sure - please correct if I have the wrong interview)

I bet we will someday see TS's first interview with police as well. Information about what happened at her second interview is hearsay and not in MSM.

5'4? This one says 5'7. LOL. I'm trying to find these other reports I know I saw today!
Here’s the 5’4, 135 I saw today. Maybe all those “tall” tales were taken into consideration and booking officers gave her a few extra inches;)

Attachments

• 8A9F71C1-0763-410F-895D-EA97E8E11B15.jpeg
    8A9F71C1-0763-410F-895D-EA97E8E11B15.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 31
Regarding the newly filed pleadings, I doubt it is LS that doesn’t want expanded media coverage. It’s her attorneys. And the purpose would be to attempt preserve an impartial jury pool.

In such a high profile case, I would think a Judge would be inclined to agree. I would expect the media’s request to be denied.

Colorado is tight on courtroom access. Which seems to go against open record/transparency rights of the public. Us in the Open Record / Court Cameras allowed states are spoiled.

I have seen Media sue and appeal for this coverage. I guess we will see

I don’t think she’s convinced herself of that, rather, I think she feels absolutely no remorse for it.

She just doesn’t care.

If she does decide to play ball, it won’t be because she feels remorse, or wants to do the right thing. It will be because there is something in it for her.

Even then, the lies will keep coming.
Agreed, 100!

It is sta

It is a standard motion. The judge has to decide after the DA objects to it. It's not a 100 year old building like the Frazee case, and the public has a right to see the proceedings. I bet it won't fly. MOO.
Thank you! So if its a standard motion, then her PD is doing her job.
One part of me asked because I want to see the trial. While the part of me just doesn't want her get her way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje