Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting it didn’t come up anywhere in between. They either stopped covertly or drove straight through and stopped there for a reason. She wouldn’t have been alone with one person so two could easily drive 20 hours without a stop. Why stop when you are so close?

Well she was released at 12:33 yesterday...checked in today at 3:24...27 hours...seems more likely a covert stop.

*Speculation: They didn't fly because they want to give TS plenty of time and opportunity to keep running her mouth.

This decision was not driven by any budgetary considerations.

It was a calculated move.

Somebody's absolutely nailed her profile. Nailed it.

This move is freaking genius.

JMO.

Yup I'm with you on this.

She's transparent and easily readable.

The FBI behaviouralists and psychiatrists are all over this already.

Brilliant to drive her the whole way there.

I was hoping they would do that.

MOO

This is me & the difficulty I have as well @JTR1973 . The only difference is that I, unfortunately, did watch/listen to the video. Although it gave me some insight into what possibly happened & the dynamics of this family, it is haunting so do yourself a favor and don't watch it. Once I heard it I can't get the cries of Gannon out of my head and then I go to what he must have thought & had to endure. Although my mind has wandered into what he must have thought or known when he got into the truck that morning, I try to immediately think of something else. It's unbearable.

My DH & kids have seen me cry many times over the past month. DH asks me why I keep reading, researching, and being involved if it upsets me so much. Ever since I saw the first pic of Gannon and heard he was missing, I felt a connection as I'm sure many of you did. Now I feel I owe it to this sweet, amazing little boy to stay invested & see this through to him being found and getting justice. My mind just can't even fathom the evil & absence of a soul that a person would have to have to do something like this to anyone, let alone a child! I trust that Gannon's goodness will ultimately prevail over her evil, guiding LE to find him and locking that monster away forever. It guts me that he had to endure this and that his goodness couldn't save him from her during his life.

I'll never forget Gannon, those pics that first drew me in, and the stories of his personality & spirit that have made us all fall in love with him! I will not loose hope that he will be found! However I do have to remind myself to take a break when it all gets too much, a luxury that sadly Gannon was not given. :(

I have to echo this. I’ve been here almost 8 years and followed along with a ton of cases. The only time I’ve felt I needed to take a break was after watching that video. It was almost like an animalistic reaction...like my primal instincts from generations ago kicked in...like my body physically knew there was a child crying out in life-threatening pain, but I was too far away to save him.

Sorry to be so dramatic, but that’s really the only way to describe the reaction I had. And I hope to never have again.

I saw one just today on the incident report from SC arrest onMonday that said 5’4 and 135 lbs. Now, I know a lot of women don’t tell the truth about weight but well it’s T so lies are the norm. Imo no way is she 106 but closer to the 150 mark. Out of curiosity are prisoners typically weighed when they are booked?

5'4? This one says 5'7. LOL. I'm trying to find these other reports I know I saw today!

IMO I think her undoing will be when she enters the route to the El Paso County jail and sees all of the beautiful blue tributes to Gannon! I would love to be in the car when THAT journey begins!

I love the tributes to Gannon so much. I wish it would be her undoing.

However, I don’t think there is anything any of us could do to trigger any type of remorse or guilt in LS. I honestly don’t feel she’s capable of those emotions. Just anger, spite, self-preservation. She saw Gannon as nothing more than a nuisance, a problem to get rid of-at least as of Sunday night-Monday. The tributes will likely just annoy her, and she’ll direct even more anger at Gannon (because in her mind, this is all his fault), a la Fotis Dulos, who famously ended up getting some of the terms of his house arrest revoked because he stopped off to tear down part of the memorial for Jennifer Dulos.

I’d still hang a million blue balloons/tributes anywhere she might see them, just to tick her off. So she sees Gannon is what matters. Only Gannon. No matter how much she wishes otherwise.

Moo

Interesting it didn’t come up anywhere in between. They either stopped covertly or drove straight through and stopped there for a reason. She wouldn’t have been alone with one person so two could easily drive 20 hours without a stop. Why stop when you are so close?
Most likely they flew to Kansas city. About a 10 hour trip to the Springs. Make her sweat it out a little. We can only hope.

Is there a link to her application in both states?
I am only asking because I have only read this stuff coming from her. I may have missed posts. I also thought that she lied about her teaching here in Colorado.

There is a LOT of rumors being posted (im not saying from you - in general) and info that only came from TS. I personally am trying to dig thru the rumors/lies to get to the truth.

Never apologize for being skeptical and seeking the truth!!! We need a whole lot more of that. I'm on mobile right now but here's a screenshot of her CO licensure. I've also looked into her SC records.

Eta: She was able to get her CO license, but I haven't seen anything about her actually getting a teaching job out here and I think that's because school districts were more stringent about her background. I think it's very likely that she's been unable to find work as a teacher due to the SC disciplinary history. Getting a license is no guarantee that anyone will ever hire you.

20200302_192602-jpg.235814

Educator Credential Search | CDE

Last edited:
do we have a way to check the court docket for tomorrow in CO...everyone is saying she has court tomorrow at 1:30.....have we seen that?

Good Luck with that. It's going to be a big job.

I've read so much from so many places over the last few weeks that I can't remember what I read and from where. For a while there I was afraid to post because I had actually lost track of what was real and what was rumour.

At times I'm still not sure.
This case will suck you in. I have spent much more time over the past few days on this than I should. Give yourself a break and try to stay away from the gossip sites that are not regulated. For me, it's this site and twitter following verified news sources. It's all you need.

Is there a link to her application in both states?
I am only asking because I have only read this stuff coming from her. I may have missed posts. I also thought that she lied about her teaching here in Colorado.

There is a LOT of rumors being posted (im not saying from you - in general) and info that only came from TS. I personally am trying to dig thru the rumors/lies to get to the truth.

I don't think applications are public record for any kind of professional license.

Look up her CO license here. She has one.

Educator Credential Search | CDE

Horry Co SC has verified she taught there for several years as a Spec Ed teacher. That does require a license. Plus how could she have had her license suspended for 6 months if she didn't have one? :)

Edit: Forgot JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member