Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it has been discussed to death but this poster may see something we have missed or have valuable insight we don't so fresh eyes isn't a bad thing even if the rest of us have gone over it again and again.

MOO
In this particular instance the poster had not seen the analysis. In the follow on post I told her where it could be located.

A forensic team was in the house and got startled by other police.

IIRC a patrol car came to check on the open garage reported by neighbors, just after dark. The police patrol went to shut the garage door startled investigators who were still in the house.
Still neighbors would not have called if they thought police were in the house so it must have appeared that no one was home and the garage door was unintentionally left open. Maybe the forensic team was conducting light based tests for the investigation.
Thx , that makes sense.

Maybe it has been discussed to death but this poster may see something we have missed or have valuable insight we don't so fresh eyes isn't a bad thing even if the rest of us have gone over it again and again.

MOO
I believe kitty was referring to the first edition of the car rental receipt that shows the unredacted pick up location as being CS.

jmo

I think most of this as well except for the part about her panicking that GS was going to tell AS. If we think about it, he turned on her pretty quickly and the cops knew from day one that she probably killed him. I think the abuse was ongoing and he maybe felt uncomfortable about her "efforts to discipline GS". But she probably played the victim card and acted like she just was so overwhelmed and that's why she lost her temper so much on Gannon because she couldn't handle the stress.

(ETA she probably also used the excuse that it was "only Gannon" and she didn't lose it on the other two to rationalize it to AS. And I'm wondering if the two other kids told the police what she would do to him regularly which clued them in to the reality)

NPD mothers like LS never feel remorse or guilt. So she wouldn't care if GS went to AS. She'd figure she'd talk her way or dominate her way out of it. That's why I think she must have hit him badly that day and he was throwing up and she thought he was being dramatic. So she drags him along in the car (which is why he's probably weak in the video) and he dies in the back of the truck while she's driving.

I also think it's likely that she threw his body down a cliff or ravine in an attempt to cover up the injuries she inflicted on him.

I don't think that she planned to kill him. But she is conniving in the way she thinks she's covering it up. I suggest that half of what she's saying is a truth and if we look at the truth in a different way we'll figure out the story. IOW she said she gave him a white bag in the car because he was throwing up, well yes she did and yes he was throwing up but not because he was sick. Probably a concussion going into dangerously fatal.

She also said he was supposedly going to a friends house and also pointed out she doesn't know where any of his friends live. So in that case maybe she's covering herself and she hid the body near one of the friends homes so that if they find him it matches her story that he was going to a friends but also alibis her in her mind because she previously stated she didn't know where any of his friends lived.

One thing I've noticed about NPDs is that have iron clad memories and pay close attention to minutiae and details that others don't. This is part of how they are able to manipulate so well.

MOO
I support your understand of this case 100%. You are wise to point out TS's ability to undermine Gannon's position with AS. Probably was going on all along, and the behavior began as TS undermining Landen.

She may be able to explain the injury to AS, but not to school or medical personnel who are mandated to report. State licensing requires training to detect child abuse. You don't factor in the adult's explanation, you report it. As a licensed teacher, she knew this. And it goes without saying that injury required medical attention. She kept him home from school to protect herself.

I don’t think she enjoys negative attention. All of her efforts to control the narrative have been to get people to see her in a positive/impressive light or justify herself and her actions etc.

From all we’ve seen/heard and know of her, I think it really bothers her when people view, perceive, or experience her negatively.

Just a few thoughts here this morning.

1. Remember that files, searches, history etc. on a computer do not necessarily disappear when you delete them. LE has the ability to recover lots of things. Since Tee isn't all that bright, I am going to guess that her "electronics" serve up a multitude of disturbing searches and a treasure trove of evidence against her. This type of investigation can take months by the time all the information comes back. My guess is they have a lot already but will be continuing this line of investigation for a while longer.

2. I honestly don't know what she did with Gannon but I am pretty sure that wherever Gannon's original resting place was, is not where he will be found. Tee needed that rental to go undetected and move Gannon's body. I think she realized pretty quickly that her stories were not being accepted at face value and she started panicking. She also realized that her Apple Watch was going to give her away. She needed to move fast and she did.

3. Tee is enjoying this. Her only despair is that she got caught. I do not believe for 1 second that she will admit to anything, nor will she divulge where Gannon can be found. If she does, it will be a mistake and slip of the tongue. She enjoys tormenting Landen and Albert far too much to end their pain. If she's going down, she wants to take them with her, if not physically, she will do it emotionally. That's her control mechanism and it's the ONLY thing that she can control now. I can't see her giving that up.

4. I do believe that she will spill the beans unintentionally while in prison. She can't help herself from talking.

5. I think LE has handled this situation extremely well. I liked that they locked down all information and kept Tee in the dark. I think it worked like a charm. I also believe that Albert was instrumental in poking the sleeping Tiger which resulted in all that pre-splaining that was part of her downfall. I think we will find out eventually that Albert was used by LE to provoke and play Tee.

#FindGannon

MOO

Oh I do believe you have nailed it to "T". Thanks for you insights.

Has MSM reported that she is in Colorado yet?

I’ve been checking Twitter and news station Facebooks this morning and I couldn’t find anything mentioned on whether she’s back in CO. Also checked the EPCS jail roster and she’s not listed there.

JMO
A FB group says the media is there (outside the El Paso County jail) awaiting her arrival.

Locals have blue ribbons, blue balloons and posters put up all along the entrance to EPC jail.

JMO

Attachments

• 89160484-800B-4DE4-853E-EAEBDAAC0BD6.png
    89160484-800B-4DE4-853E-EAEBDAAC0BD6.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 196
  • 292A1D99-709B-4A3C-B962-301C7B4BEE76.png
    292A1D99-709B-4A3C-B962-301C7B4BEE76.png
    276.5 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
I am haunted by a mental image of that helpless boy riding in the truck with his murderer, and going silently and innocently to his death.

This. This is where I lose it.
I never watched the other video. No way. I knew I couldn't take it. Try not to let my mind wander about how things happened, what happened....
But seeing that tape of him getting into the truck, wondering if he had any idea...oh God. It makes me sick. It creeps into my thoughts and I just fall apart all over. And when I see the picture of him at GotG...again, just sickens me to think that in a matter of hours later, that little boy would be gone.

I’ve been checking Twitter and news station Facebooks this morning and I couldn’t find anything mentioned on whether she’s back in CO. Also checked the EPCS jail roster and she’s not listed there.

JMO

They have blue ribbons, balloons and posters posted along the entrance to the jail.

JMO
Those people are utterly amazing and they obviously got permission or at least nobody stopped them. They take my breath away.

I’m so behind again. This is great! Hope they make a stop in Douglas County on the way to her new home so she can take them to where she left Gannon. Wishful thinking on my part?

There is nothing I would love more than for Gannon to be alive and in my head fantasy, that's true. Unfortunately, I think I have to get out of my head fantasy.

I think they are similar. Both can’t shut their mouths, both think they are more intelligent than everyone else, both narcissists, both pathological liars. I would bet we see similar interrogation methods in both cases. She’s going to have to be made to feel important, in control, and well liked IMO
BINGO!!
BBRI, thank you. Grahm Coder realized Chris Watt's need to be the nice guy who does the right thing. Try as I may, I could not put my finger on a need of TS's an investigator could use. You got it, she has a need to feel more intelligent and in control.

TS's need to be in control makes her more lethal than Chris Watts.
By all accounts, investigators could not find one person to say a bad word about Chris Watts. That won't apply to TS.

I really believe this is likely true. She had to have planned to kill him to cover up her abuse -- like a rapist who kills his victim to keep her from identifying him. And, she most likely dumped his body somewhere -- is there any non-frozen water nearby (hot springs or water-treatment plant)? Because, she would have a difficult time carrying him very far, or digging in frozen ground. She wouldn't have gone too far away from her vehicle, unless she made him walk to the spot where she killed him. Even then, not too far from a road.

A normal person (not really because normal people don't injure children), but a half-way normal abuser, would have seen what she'd done to the child, relent, and take him to a hospital -- perhaps lie about what happened. But, TS didn't -- instead, she doubled-down and killed the child.

I am haunted by a mental image of that helpless boy riding in the truck with his murderer, and going silently and innocently to his death.

I thought about a water treatment plant early on. My husband (an electrician) worked at one for about 6 months last year. He said (and you’ll have to excuse me here because I can’t recall exactly what they are) there are these motors in the pools to move the water. They are so strong that they will even push a live person who’s a strong swimmer to the bottom in an instant and you absolutely cannot swim against it. So I considered that would be a good body disposal site.

Here’s the issue, the treatment plants have fences around them and there’s little traffic in and out. So she’d likely be seen pulling up in a red truck and trying to dump a body.

MOO

Can someone explain the rental car to me? It is being suggested as being used for moving a body.

When was it rented, when was it returned?
Did LE have her car(s), such that she needed a rental?
If not, was the excuse for the rental, the desire to keep miles of a lease car(s)?
Is the moving of the body suggested as being on Tuesday?

Sorry, can't keep up...

I really don't think she will give up the location of poor little Gannon. It's the only power/control she has left. Unless there is something in it for her. At this point I'm not sure there is. I personally think she would rather enjoy a Trial. I imagine her showing up in Court in business attire with a little peter pan collar. Oh and glasses. They seem to be a required accessory for Trials. Try to soften her look. If that's even possible :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry