Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been checking Twitter and news station Facebooks this morning and I couldn’t find anything mentioned on whether she’s back in CO. Also checked the EPCS jail roster and she’s not listed there.

JMO

Locals have blue ribbons, blue balloons and posters put up all along the entrance to EPC jail.

JMO
Good people, it's just ribbons and balloons, but their support for Gannon gives tons of strength to his parents. Thank you!

Can someone explain the rental car to me? It is being suggested as being used for moving a body.

When was it rented, when was it returned?

Rented on 1/28, returned 1/29

Did LE have her car(s), such that she needed a rental?
If not, was the excuse for the rental, the desire to keep miles of a lease car(s)?

She said she wanted a car that Gannon might not recognize because he might be hiding.

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom explains rental car as search for missing Colorado boy continues [EXCLUSIVE PART 2]

Last edited:
Ya know, I didn’t think about a concussion before. He’s so little. I’m so scared to read the threads I’ve missed. I’m afraid to hear the details I’ve missed. Will somebody just slam me with the worst so I can get it over with? Then, I think I’ll be able to face them. Why does LE believe Gannon’s body/remains are irretrievable?

I feel the same way as you. I also want Landen and family to move on with grieving instead of waiting to lay him to rest. I live here and take the search route to Littleton so I'm well familiar with all the route details in her clues and their efforts.

We had our first snow the first week of Oct and it was deep. The ground froze early. Which is why I doubt she's dug anything. I drove the 105 2 days before he went missing and it was mostly dry ground though Palmer Lake was frozen over because I pulled over to make a call by the lake parking lot, recall noting people walking on it thinking that wasn't very smart.

Until just a few days ago, we had records snows topping 40" in some locations. They can't retrieve because it's too wintery.

My guess is she left his body somewhere in nature to make it look like an accident of the elements as a result of him running away. Injuries could be explained by being out and falling.

I really don't think she will give up the location of poor little Gannon. It's the only power/control she has left. Unless there is something in it for her. At this point I'm not sure there is. I personally think she would rather enjoy a Trial. I imagine her showing up in Court in business attire with a little peter pan collar. Oh and glasses. They seem to be a required accessory for Trials. Try to soften her look. If that's even possible :rolleyes:
And to made her look smart, like a doctor?

I haven't seen this posted yet, though I grant I missed most of the past 2 threads so please be kind...

Neighbor with video evidence in Gannon Stauch case reacts to stepmom’s arrest

BBM:

The neighbor whose surveillance video could be at the center of a child murder case is speaking out following the arrest of Letecia Stauch.

Roderrick Drayton says he knew Letecia had something to do with Gannon Stauch’s disappearance. Until Monday, he had been hoping that -- somehow, some way -- Gannon was still alive.

Drayton’s video shows Gannon leaving with his stepmom, but Drayton says Gannon was nowhere to be seen when Letecia returned.

“I watched the video,” Drayton said. “I could slow it down, speed it up. I know he didn’t come home with her. I knew something — she [had] done something with him or to him.”

Also, a nice aside for those who need some good news:

Petition started to name street for Gannon Stauch

The petition has received more than 3,000 signatures in 24 hours.

Locals, how 'bout it?

I think she's enjoying the proceedings, as well. It's all about her, so of course she does. Also, the alternative to being in a courtroom or talking to a judge via Skype is...sitting alone in a cell. I'll bet she's alone at this point.

Sitting alone and thinking. No phone, no FB, no support group, no knowledge of what the support group is doing, no visitors for a while, no more knowledge of what the world is saying about her and no way to respond.

Just alone with her thoughts.

It is going to be extremely difficult for the defense attorney to convince her that she should not take the stand!

She's going to want to "explain".

Just my opinion.

There is nothing I would love more than for Gannon to be alive and in my head fantasy, that's true. Unfortunately, I think I have to get out of my head fantasy.

Roadside shrines are big here in Colorado and get pretty much ignored by public works, at least for a while after a tragedy. There was a horrific tragedy of four teens losing their lives in an automobile accident in the Black Forest a few years ago, and I will STILL occasionally see a fresh offering at the site.

Despite all, AS needs Landen's strength and understanding to pull through this. And perhaps AS's need will pull her through. I imagine both have a stronger need to be with their daughter. And Landen will want to in CO for the trial. Plus, the military may show compassion and transfer him if he needs.

I truly want the best for them.

I had the same wish/thought...that AS may be transferred to SC if he wishes.
And I hope hope hope that Al and Landen are together in court when the time comes hugging and holding hands right in front of LS.

I really don't think she will give up the location of poor little Gannon. It's the only power/control she has left. Unless there is something in it for her. At this point I'm not sure there is. I personally think she would rather enjoy a Trial. I imagine her showing up in Court in business attire with a little peter pan collar. Oh and glasses. They seem to be a required accessory for Trials. Try to soften her look. If that's even possible :rolleyes:
You have her pegged, lol!

However, I don't think that business attire will draw the same attention as her brightly colored dresses by Lilly Pulitzer. Now, the Kate Spade bag is a different story. Hopefully the judge will ban all sunglasses. LOL, there is no softening her now, we will see right through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018