Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you imagine LEOs taking such a long road trip with freaking Leticia? How often do you think she asks for bathroom breaks or.. her favorite diet soda and gas station snacks or whatever the heck they’re supposed to feed her? The idea is surreal to me that she wouldn’t be flying...
Just like it can take a whole day to get someone out of jail for something petty I think that the whole process in this case is a long one even if the flight itself is only 3hrs..
JMO

t

Thanks for the clarification on the friendship. But regarding Petco there is a blogger online who has posted interview with the Petco worker and it sounds pretty legit to me. She said police came there and even told her her stories were not adding up. She was very specific in her details. I believe her. And according to TS’s timeline of that day there was no mention of Petco. Also, legit new sources stated that “riders on horseback searched area near the Petco TS visited that day.”
Police would not have told some random dog store clerk that stepmom's "stories were not adding up".

Responding to a previous Tweet regarding naming a street after Gannon.

Just spoke with El Paso County Commissioner Longinos Gonzalez. Lorson Ranch is his district. He says he is on board with this idea and will be reaching out to his planning department and community to try and have a street named after Gannon. #GANNONSTRONG @FOX21News #gannon

Daniela Leon on Twitter
Wish there was a “love” button. Wonderful!!

I agree, she has no earthly idea how others see her.

In my experience, narcissists usually struggle with a "theory of mind." Even though they can be very manipulative, many of them seem to really struggle to put themselves in someone else's shoes or consider how their behavior will be received. Even the smarter ones who know they'd benefit from such insight often seem to have a hard time really imagining the thoughts of others.

It's something I often wonder about in regard to narcissists - a "chicken or the egg" thing. Do they have a poor theory of mind because they're incapable of empathy, or are they incapable of empathy because they have a poor theory of mind?

Getting into the psychological weeds here but I am interested in how people end up like this.

Last edited:
there has to be more than a hit from dogs...I’m not an expert, but I highly doubt scents picked up from dogs are admissible in court. They’re like lie detector tests, help LE narrow in on leads and evidence, but aren’t admissible. If dogs picked up on decomp, evidence would need to be processed after. Have we passed enough time since searches in Douglas Co. for DNA analysis results? Specifically the searches with snow sifting?

There are biochemical tests for both cadaverine and putrescine. Don't need a dog. It's undeniable evidence that a dead body has been in a place. Dogs help investigators decide where to collect samples.

As to DNA, it can be fast tracked, but there's been plenty of time for early evidence to be typed. If they fond the sock just on Friday, they probably fast tracked it.

TS says in the cousin it interview she just wanted to clear up some things..
"like people saying I had disappeared from the community, I haven't been there to help.......there are lots of reasons behind that."

yep we now know she was busy out and about in the rental car.
good to know it was noticed by EVERYBODY her missing in action.

moo

LOL, funny you mentioned your husband, I almost posted about mine earlier too (when posting that other stuff). I remember when I first told him about finding this site a couple weeks ago and that there were other people out there like me, then a few days later someone else posted about finding people "just like me" here and when I told him that, he jokingly said, "Weirdos??" :rolleyes::p He's never understood my 'sleuth side' or seen it as a positive (except of course when he wants me to look someone up, like one of his ex-wives, or track someone down--but even then he'll throw me under the bus when telling people I did that, and not give them the whole story, which is that HE asked me to do it!), and I think he always thought it was just me!

Mine once said I should go work for an atty as a researcher. I'm just naturally nosy, and the information that's out there for those who look is vast.

Do you think it could be the amount of blood/tissue/other organic matter with his dna collected at various parts of the scenes?

With Jennifer Dulos (another no body case), there was blood spatter in the garage, evidence of a clean up, 10 rolls of missing paper towels, and bloodied items found in trash bags in Hartford. If they found tissue other than skin, this could also lead to conclusion that an injury occurred that without treatment would lead to death.

Don't read if you don't want to know.

Blood left in a home or vehicle from a bloody nose or injured foot will not have this chemical (EXAMPLE ONLY) Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Testing | Lab Tests Online

"Beta-2 transferrin—this is a protein present only in CSF. This test may be done if it is suspected that trauma to the central nervous system has caused a leak of CSF from the central nervous system. A sample of fluid leaking from the nose or ears is collected and tested. A positive test for beta-2 transferrin means the fluid is CSF."

can you imagine LEOs taking such a long road trip with freaking Leticia? How often do you think she asks for bathroom breaks or.. her favorite diet soda and gas station snacks or whatever the heck they’re supposed to feed her? The idea is surreal to me that she wouldn’t be flying...
Just like it can take a whole day to get someone out of jail for something petty I think that the whole process in this case is a long one even if the flight itself is only 3hrs..
JMO
She’s there. Can someone verify?

Mine once said I should go work for an atty as a researcher. I'm just naturally nosy, and the information that's out for those who look is vast.

I've always wanted to do something like that!! But don't have the money to go back to school for a paralegal degree/certificate or whatnot...

That's why I was mad just about the couch comment!

I can't remember how old I was when I finally figured out that new residences don't come 100% furnished, nor remotely what said furniture cost if you were trying to outfit a whole house/apartment at a time.

It may, in fact, taken until post college, when I decorated my first apartment with roommates. :pAFAIK, I lived in a furnished house. I didn't know if my parents rented it, delivered it, bought it, whatever. For all I knew it fell from the sky. Taking $12,000-$15,000 to get a bare minimum furnished house was outside of my comprehension.

Kids don't need to worry about furniture getting sold out from under them.

I will never vote this "okay". :mad:

Yet, all around you, many people are doing just that to their children. It's very common. By the teen years, the threat includes kicking them into the backyard.

Many kids have to worry about their families getting kicked out of housing altogether. I have about 300 students right now, 28 are homeless with their whole family, another 12 are homeless on their own. It's not okay, but families who are experiencing hard times do not always have the wherewithal to innovate new child rearing techniques - they just use the ones they are familiar with. Be glad to be middle class. I didn't have any children until I was certain I could provide a more or less middle class lifestyle for them - makes a huge difference.

IKR?

An educator at the doctorate level would surely be aware of Maslow's Triangle, and that making a child fear for their most basic needs of safety, shelter, security, and family would have a profound psychological effect.

Hahah. Not one at Liberty University, sorry to say.

I think the comments here are meaningful:
Liberty University Reviews

I'm sure that university improves some people's lives (but IME, a lot of online degree seekers are doing work that is in the high school curriculum.)

Re: the carpet removal...this is not a post to ask you to defend yourself but I have yet to see anything that confirmed anything about this? Only SM posts. Was carpet actually removed and when? By her or professionals? I kept seeing it discussed but never “from the horse’s mouth” so to speak.

ETA: same for Petco...

I saw a video of the now empty home and there was an inches across round white area in one of the rooms. I just thought that was the damaged area, but I could be all wet.

dang its taking so loooonnnngggg….maybe they took her on a hike up a mountain....or better yet, they took her to Petco to purchase a muzzle for her.....or maybe even they stuffed a sock n her mouth.....ok, Ill stop and go sit in the corner now!!

Don't read if you don't want to know.

Blood left in a home or vehicle from a bloody nose or injured foot will not have this chemical (EXAMPLE ONLY) Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Testing | Lab Tests Online

"Beta-2 transferrin—this is a protein present only in CSF. This test may be done if it is suspected that trauma to the central nervous system has caused a leak of CSF from the central nervous system. A sample of fluid leaking from the nose or ears is collected and tested. A positive test for beta-2 transferrin means the fluid is CSF."
Could indicate a head injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members