Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if there is not some creative license going on. Al & Laina already aren't living there, so I imagine they took some things, TS supposedly loaded up a moving truck weeks and weeks ago when she left. Maybe Landen wants Gannon's things.
Or whomever is counseling them through all this stated it would be better if his items were taken out?
I posted earlier that LH is taking all of Gannon's belongings to keep and preserved.

A few things of note:

1. Landon and stepmother were bbfs supposedly when TS started an affair with AS. Shows the depth of her evil.

2. TS most likely hid her cellphone inside a Petco 30 mins from home on day Gannon went missing. She entered Petco twice, once at 10 am and once at 1 pm. We know she bought 3 dog coats (no word on size) one time and are unsure what she bought the second time, but she did check out with receipt. She owns 2 small dogs. Someone suggested that kitty litter hides the smell of decomp. No confirmation however on 2nd purchase.

If Petco was just being used as an alibi, she wouldn’t have gone in same store twice. Major red flag. Clerk says TS was alone in store and that she kept looking out store front window nervously. Gannon was probably in the truck at that time. If she shut her cell phone off or “forgot” her cell at home that would raise major red flags, so that wasn’t an option. And if she brought it with her to murder site cops would have the body by now. Cops still don’t know where the body is so clearly the intel they got from her Verizon cell does NOT show where she took Gannon. She told police she went to a sporting goods store for a bike and hockey equipment. Had to hurry to get those items and drag poor sick, probably poisoned Gannon along. VERY odd and of course a lie. Searchers on horseback searched an area around the Petco she went in twice that day.

3. Aunt of Landon said that TS used to call Gannon “ugly, stupid and retarded.” Sounds evil, threatened, jealous, like she hated him and taking care of him. And like I’ve said in other posts... a very good actress. From all accounts this boy was very handsome, sweet, and a really good boy with a kind heart. How evil can one little round ball of lard with the face n eyes of a devil be?
She stated in her latest interview that she left her cell phone at home.

where has it been stated that there was an affair and that LH and TS were bff’s? Verifiable sources, or rumors? Also, not sure if mentioning comments from the victims family members SM are allowed to be posted? Maybe verify with a mod?

Hahah. Not one at Liberty University, sorry to say.

I think the comments here are meaningful:
Liberty University Reviews

I'm sure that university improves some people's lives (but IME, a lot of online degree seekers are doing work that is in the high school curriculum.)

Yeah I know some people don't believe she even has a PhD but I do... it's just from an exceptionally sh**** program with low standards.

also i resent the reporter for stating AS is removing GS belongings. i see no quotes from AS, no indication that the reporter even spoke to him. reporter is standing across the street taking photos of AS walking out of the house with clothing in garbage bags. they could belong to anyone imo.
LH is on one of the facebook sites for Gannon and has answered that she has Gannon's things.

I have only skimmed today's activity here but I see she has not arrived yet - and Gannon has not been found (and they are not searching). I've followed many cases here on WS and other forums - a word of caution if I may - the Arrest Warrant can be terribly awful to read and once you see it - you may not "unsee" it - if you have deep feelings about this little boy - you may want to consider skipping over it. I speak from experience - I made the mistake of reading Randall Pruitt's arrest warrant - I should not have and did not heed the warnings of my fellow sleuthers. Never again.. It has stayed with me - I do not want to know how our boy suffered at her hands so I will skip over that but will post to the media thread of course.

Where is Gannon? sigh...

Will that be made public today?

IMO it didn't necessarily have to be something big like that. There are so many years of red flags with her (stories, legal records, etc. etc.), at some point after the infatuation wore off (which can take up to 3 years), the blinders may have come off and he started seeing a lot of the little flags, things started adding up, etc. It's also possible one or both of the kids were starting to drop hints, or otherwise somehow communicate, if she wasn't always treating them ideally in his absence etc. I'm not sure if he was truly at the point of divorce yet or if he was just getting there, which would have been enough of a trigger for her, and enough for her to spring into action/reaction, especially if she does indeed have BPD (borderline personality disorder) tendencies.

Could it be that he found out she'd been lying for who knows how long about having a job at a certain CS school district?

Or maybe he found out she'd be running up student debt (99% of Liberty University students are on financial aid, as I understand it). Or both. Maybe that's why she was selling her handbags.

MOO, all speculation, LE asked 't' to show 'em everywhere she went in the past week or two.....probably won't be back til tomorrow afternoon.

As per the carpet video, and why she posted it, I have two theories,

1. She is so detached she had no clue how it would be perceived by the average person
2. It was accidental, I don't think she's as technosavvy as some may think she is. She may very well have wanted to post one item, and this video was posted instead of, or along with it. The reason I say this is, she had done the same before, when editing her fb photo, she attached a couple other vids and most likely didn't even know it.

4316.gif
BBM This hadn't occurred to me, but IMO it fits with others' assertions that T immediately deleted the carpet video...NOT quickly enough, thankfully. Torture though it is to watch, it's one more piece in that puzzle.

If she hid her cell phone in Petco who’s to say she didn’t hide Gannon and go back next day with rental car and move him.

And I absolutely believe this was premeditated, now in light of new data I read last night from bio mom’s family and a million other things.
She said in her Last interview that she left her cell phone at home. She was wearing an Apple Watch.

Don't read if you don't want to know.

Blood left in a home or vehicle from a bloody nose or injured foot will not have this chemical (EXAMPLE ONLY) Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Testing | Lab Tests Online

"Beta-2 transferrin—this is a protein present only in CSF. This test may be done if it is suspected that trauma to the central nervous system has caused a leak of CSF from the central nervous system. A sample of fluid leaking from the nose or ears is collected and tested. A positive test for beta-2 transferrin means the fluid is CSF."
Gannon is my hero! There should be an alternate-I understand, but do Not like.is this FYI or does this relate to something found during this investigation

The night that she put that carpet confrontation video on Facebook I almost threw my phone, feeling that yes the whole thing was premeditated, and yes she recorded this on purpose. She has NO idea how terrible she came off in that video. It was all over in my mind at that point :(
Yep me too! I have no idea why she posted the video. It made her look WAY more guilty.

I googled 1100 Coastal Grand Circle... looks like a shopping center... wonder how they knew she was about to arrive there... and confused that she's considered a 'fugitive from justice' for leaving CO, as far as I know they couldn't keep her from leaving town if she wasn't charged with anything?

Yes, it's the Coastal Grand Mall. I think the fugitive from justice part is just what they call it for extradition.

It’s my understanding LS arrived at EPSCO jail around 1:30 this morning. Does anyone have a link where it can be verified, along wit a booking photo? I haven’t been able to keep up with posters today.

Closest I can find.

Gannon Stauch case: Letecia Stauch in transit to Colorado after waiving right to fight extradition – Canon City Daily Record

Letecia Stauch at her first court hearing Tuesday morning waived her right to fight Colorado authorities who want to bring her here on charges that she killed her stepson, Gannon Stauch.

Hours later, she was released from the South Carolina jail and into the custody of Colorado law enforcement. Jail records show she was released at 12:33 p.m. from the South Carolina facility.

“She is in the custody of the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office and the extradition process has begun,” Jacqueline Kirby said in an email Tuesday afternoon. Kirby declined to give an estimate of when Stauch would arrive in Colorado.

upload_2020-3-4_17-16-23.jpeg

Holy moly I can barely keep up. I've been following this case and it's just too much. I have no of value to add but wanted to say I have a 10 yrs old and an 8 year old. I hated myself for even going here but I was thinking about what my daughter would do in this situation. My kids are close as I imagine G and his sister were. Laina knows what happened sunday night and how G was Monday before school. And I feel once she knows she is safe from TS she will talk. (If she hasn't already). Both of those kids had to be terrified. Seeing the video where L was laying so still in bed...I know my daughter would've waited and went to her brother as soon as she thought it was safe.

I keep wondering if TS lied to G and told him she was taking him to the doctor or if he knew what he was doing when he got in the truck... she is evil evil.

MOO- I think Gannon coughed up blood in the video I think that's why he was surprised. MOO

This case will stick with me for a very long time. G you will be missed by many.

TS says in the cousin it interview she just wanted to clear up some things..
"like people saying I had disappeared from the community, I haven't been there to help.......there are lots of reasons behind that."

yep we now know she was busy out and about in the rental car.
good to know it was noticed by EVERYBODY her missing in action.

moo
Yes, and right after she insisted she wasn't missing and wanted to find Gannon, she took off to SC.

What she says and what she does are complete opposites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member