Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: the carpet removal...this is not a post to ask you to defend yourself but I have yet to see anything that confirmed anything about this? Only SM posts. Was carpet actually removed and when? By her or professionals? I kept seeing it discussed but never “from the horse’s mouth” so to speak.

ETA: same for Petco...
This has never been confirmed.

I saw a video of the now empty home and there was an inches across round white area in one of the rooms. I just thought that was the damaged area, but I could be all wet.

can you please post this video? There has been no confirmation that the home has been vacated by any credible news sources? So I would be interested in seeing this video.

If she did in fact arrive there at 1:30 am, you'd think EPSO would have informed the media camped out outside, that they can pack up and go and not waste their time. I can understand EPSO not wanting to disclose that she's already there, but they could have made up some other reason to discourage the media (or gagged them).
Agree.

I really, really don't think anyone has criticized AS about removing Gannon's things and I don't know why some are making it seem that way. It was me who saw the sentence in the article pointing out that AS removed Gannon's things. I just commented that I was surprised to see it. No harm intended. In no way was it to implicate anything about AS. I suspected that LH wanted Gannon's things and have now seen her posts that that was correct.
I think that subject has been covered.

I have been away from my computer for a day and a half. So please forgive me if someone else is already answered this.

If I was Gannon spy logical mom, my mama who loves him so dearly, I would ask my ex-husband for all the things of Ganon's. She probably wanted to take as many things possible with her.

Landon's aunt said when they drove to Texas and it took him 12 hours to get there. I think they were in a van, they probanly took all of Laina's things.

So to me, it stands to reason that Landon would ask Al for as many things as she could take that belongs to Gannon.
Could you tell I was voice texting. Shame on me for not double checking my posts.
Biolgical mom, not spy logical.....

I really, really don't think anyone has criticized AS about removing Gannon's things and I don't know why some are making it seem that way. It was me who saw the sentence in the article pointing out that AS removed Gannon's things. I just commented that I was surprised to see it. No harm intended. In no way was it to implicate anything about AS. I suspected that LH wanted Gannon's things and have now seen her posts that that was correct.
I think that subject has been covered.
I saw none of it cos geoblocked and I spent minutes if not hours trying to figure what it was, thought was a Fox article... not sure how that kicked off, I'll pass on it, I suppose...o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member