Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Wonder how they knew she was going to be there. Sounds like they were waiting for her. Maybe she surrendered herself at this location so as not to have it happen at her family/friends home? Interesting.
Maybe we will know soon enough...but I’m wondering since EPCSO LE was there on scene they were tailing her?

ETA: I believe the FBI was there as well

The YingYingZhang case was a no body case.
It was Federal DEATH PENALTY case. Lots at stake and his defense dragged it out for two full years.

Brendt Christensen defense team's motion to exclude cadaver dog evidence denied

You can find the long form of the ruling on a search.

Cadaver dogs have different training and skills. Google is your friend.

I hope they employ similar tactics in this case to help locate Gannon. If not now, after conviction as they did with that case. I’m still sad there was no attempt to locate her once they knew where she was, but it was probably a futile effort by that point. I hope this is not the case with Gannon.

I took a few hours off today and I’m behind 31 pages . Holy moly.

You really haven’t missed anything. Hopefully more LE updates soon.

can you please post this video? There has been no confirmation that the home has been vacated by any credible news sources? So I would be interested in seeing this video.

It has been reported on MSM and confirmed by the family. See all previous links.

Could you tell I was voice texting. Shame on me for not double checking my posts.
Biolgical mom, not spy logical.....

Spy logical made me giggle, though!

The best thing for LE to do would be to let her talk. Letting her out on bond would be great - theres no way she wont want to give interviews or post online. Lying backwards isn't really working for her. Any time she is presented with a new piece of evidence she lies it away. I wonder how much false evidence LE presented her with to catch her in lies. Sort of like:
LE: we see that 900 miles were put on the rental car.
LS: no, I only drove to such and such a place to look for him.
The info she gave about Gannon soiling his pants... I believe thats most likely true. She may think (know) evidence of that event can (will) be found so she offered it up. The reason behind it was probably a lie. She may have physically abused him or terrified him to the point where he became incontinent but she has the confidence that her partial truth (lie by omission) will hold up. The video she posted on FB with Gannon crying, that is obviously a true and actual event. I assume the lie about it would be something like he was so upset that we might lose the house and that we would be in so much trouble that he ran away. I'm not sure if she completed the lie for that one though. She might be thinking her shaky voice/false panic in that recording was enough.

She must be spilling so much information in the form of half-truths to LE while thinking it's giving her alibis. I say let her out on bond and keep filling in those blanks LS.

I know some people here joined the FB group that was in support of her. What is going on over there?
While it would be great to have the opportunity for her to make more of a fool of herself, she has posted some awful things about Gannon's mom throughout the process. She's been super hateful to her this entire time. I think for Gannon's mom's sake it would be best for the woman to stay in jail and to just shut up already. I don't want to hear another word from her except where she put Gannon. Well, that, and a signed confession with the complete truth.

JMO, of course.

From what I read, LS left South Carolina yesterday and was expected to arrive to the jail last night/this morning. I'm curious if she actually decided to tell the truth and she is being questioned?

I honestly don't think she can. I have never seen anything like LS. If she started a sentence with a truism, there would be a counter acting lie to nullify the sentence.

From what I read, LS left South Carolina yesterday and was expected to arrive to the jail last night/this morning. I'm curious if she actually decided to tell the truth and she is being questioned?
I don’t know. At this point I’m thinking that they are holding her elsewhere and maybe sneak her in, in the middle of the night to avoid the public/press waiting outside. This LE dept seems to like to be secretive about everything.

I call it the torture video.
She returned to the room of a seriously injured child to interrogate him AGAIN about some matter she wanted him to confess to.. his breathing was labored and he was terrified by her approach... she proceeded to place adult responsibility on his frail and injured shoulders for a debt payable for what she alleged was his action even though he denied it.
I call that torture and child abuse.

Amen.

Maybe we will know soon enough...but I’m wondering since EPCSO LE was there on scene they were tailing her?

ETA: I believe the FBI was there as well

If she reserved a car online, the pickup time and location would have been listed. You better believe they have been watching her online activity.

Re: Cadaver Dogs

I've attached a link which is pretty informative re: cadaver dogs. It is not blood, nor tissue that these dogs alert on. They are alerting on the "chemical" odour of decomposition. They can smell it, through water. They can smell it through snow.

I just read about the cadaver dogs alerting on Brianna Williams' (Taylor Williams murder) trunk and in her apartment. The dogs told investigators that a decomposing body had been there. The trunk had been cleaned and smelled of cleaning products. The dogs smelled the decomposing body chemicals even though there was no body, no tissue - only scent. They caught the scent through the overwhelming smell of cleaning products.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/cadaver-dogs-science-training-1.3654993

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member